It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insurgents to attack inside the US! (fear alert)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I read this this morning and then I couldn't find it anywhere so I'm guessing a lot of you haven't read it yet (I hope)..

www.canada.com...

Its from up here anyways.

BTW! I've been wondering.. why has this never been done before? I figure that ONE attack BY THE VIETCONG/NVA on a US shopping mall in '65/66 in NY (eg bloomingdales or macy) would have stopped the war well before '69 even got anywhere near happening. Why did this not happen? Usually wars happen between (historiclly) countries that are next to each other (obviously as to why). The US is one of the first and few to break this trend and yet not really once ever.. has the country being democratised or liberated or whatever ever taken the fight to US soil. I'm even surprised that there wasn't any Axis 'terrorism' in the US before they had got their ducks lined up.. I mean why not?

And if it happens, would it be viewed as a war act or an act of terrorism. WHAT IF, it isn't a shopping mall. What if its a warship at anchor in the US (you know how they allow folk to go on tours of these things now and then)?

Makes me think about the lasers vrs airplanes thing again.

VMX

John: "We choose our own path. This one is mine. I'm
going to the Command Carrier. I'm going to stop Scorpius."

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This time, i believe it. They'll give us a taste of our own medicine soon.

Wouldnt you??????????

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
be prepared, be forewarned, we're being conditioned for an attack.
The enevitable is bound to happen, you can only keep saying the same thing over and over again before probability will make it come true.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think this threat is not a new one and is still there bigger than ever now. The terrorists are getting a lot of practice in Iraq. I am sure they would love to show us how good they think they are getting...but the threat is the same here...nothing new with that. I don't think that they just now thought this up.

Besides...the bush admin wants everyone to be afraid!

[edit on 1/5/2005 by Cherish]

dh

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hey, to be truthful, America probably doesn't have anything more to fear except itself
To all objective observers, American leadership has committed crimes against the American people in order to justify widespread crime against the rest of the world While it seems the only Superpower, internally it's chopping away at its own self-regard from the base up
This is all manipulated - the US Empire is destroying itself through its own criminal leadership
As was intended - with its financial collapse, other forces come into play
Not least, at the present time - so-called forces of nature
Quiver in the face of this - or be strong

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt that one of the goals of the terrorists is to attack the US mainland.

But you know what? I have a goal of riding my motorcycle across the globe. That'll probably never happen, and the wishful thinking of those who put that statement out will hopefully not come true either.

I might get to Sturgis one year, and they might get to blow up an embassy or 2 in their own neighborhood. I'd be happy with the pilgramege to Sturgis, and they would probably be happy with a "local incident" as well.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It sounds like nothing but rhetroic to me. If they succeeded in attacking US, it would be puny, compared to what US government can do. 9/11 comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just more propaganda by the bush administration.

They are just aching to have terrorist attacks on american soil and declare martial law and kick the patriot2 act in motion.
If there is not one in their timeframe(waragenda) they, will stage one themselves and blame it on some poor bastards picked up in guantanomo or something.

Either way it will happen in the 1st or 2nd quarter of 2005 i think.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

They are just aching to have terrorist attacks on american soil and declare martial law and kick the patriot2 act in motion.

Exactly. I'm surprised we've gone this long..wait..the inaguration is costing $45 million..after that.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
IMO it is nothing but empty propaganda designed to frighten the timid and give hope to the anti's. I mean, look at the source:

according to a statement posted on a Web site yesterday.

I hope for their sake that it is not true, because the backlash would be very severe against anyone with even a remotely mid-eastern look in the US.

File this one under B for Bogus.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
be prepared, be forewarned, we're being conditioned for an attack.
The enevitable is bound to happen, you can only keep saying the same thing over and over again before probability will make it come true.

I tend to lean on this side, only because it has benn really quiet on their side. For one, the Tsunami coverage eclipsed almost all other news, and nothing, not even a message or warning was out for New Years. You would at least think that something would arise, even if it was bs, and there was nothing. Maybe Bush and Co are actually doing something right?
God only knows...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I would call it, "The Booby-Trap of the Elites". When they feel that they are losing control of America, they will murder it themselves. Economically and militarily. Stock market crash (they profit by shorting everything) and/or mass-casualty-event on US soil followed by martial law followed by cataloguing of all humans and a 1984-type world.

My belief is that the people at the top have invested quite a lot of planning and capital to produce (and profit from) a mass-population-reduction-event. For these people, it's a zero-sum game. Like cash being left on the table.

Lots of money to be mad in optics equipment, DU bullets and .50 caliber remote-controlled gun robots. In order to continue being profitable, this war needs a transfusion of fresh American souls and it quick. There is obviously no better way to meet that need than to have a major event on US soil and sharpen swords with the resulting tears. Problem. Reaction. Solution.

They will not show us our war dead. Why is this accepted?

sp

top topics

join