It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

**NOTEWORTHY**

There have been ZERO chemtrails in our sky above

Correct.

And why do you think the contrails are dissipating quickly? I love how you call them contrails now, but when they start persisting you'll call them chemtrails again. And without a shred of irony! What a legend 😆
edit on 27-5-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Can you please post the UN statement about chemtrails that multiple members asked for or can you let us know if the members were right about it coming from Rosalind Peterson?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Zaphod58

There have been ZERO chemtrails in our sky above since 5-9-16. We have been actively observing this sudden change. My poker games have been filled with speculation as to why

Instead of speculation, why not try honest research and proven science. If you followed any of those you would soon know why there are fewer lingering contrails recently (going on your word about that, I haven't noticed)

Seriously, the answers are all there for you to find, yet you insist on make believe. And as usual, you enter a thread, make a few baseless comments and don't back anything up. Worse still, you ignore every call from other members to post what you say exists....nothing.

You realise that this is the reputation you have gotten on ATS? When I see your name, I know exactly what to expect.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

There have been ZERO chemtrails in our sky above since 5-9-16.

It has to do with weather conditions in your area. If you don't have high altitude temps and humidities that are conducive to persistent contrail formation, you won't have any.

When you see cirrus and cirro-cumulus, you'll see them again, because the same conditions that cause that cloud combination cause formation of persistent contrails.

posted on Dec, 10 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

It's getting much harder for chemtrail deniers. But no doubt they will keep on trying.

Chemtrails exist. Contrails exist.

Carry on...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Uh, OK. And you have new evidence, right? Or at least more than, "I saw...."

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

How is it getting harder, when nothing has changed since the first day chemtrails were claimed?

Please explain what is different about today's unsubstantiated chemtrail claims compared to those in the past?

It's not getting harder, it's just getting old and boring.

edit on 23-12-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I am wonder cause one day I see beautyfull blue sky with planes flying west to east north to south, and their trails are disappearing in a seconds later. For next day I see lines on the sky for more than 20 minutes.

The best is that the whole X from the picture moved some distance to the east (to the left on the pic) in few minutes.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: residentofearth

Doesn't upper atmosphere temperature and conditions change even in time period of 24 hours or so? I don't think that the situation you are describing is that hard to believe but I'm not an expert.
edit on 23-12-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2016 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

It's getting much harder for chemtrail deniers. But no doubt they will keep on trying.

Carry on...

I think that the mere fact this subforum has been pretty much dead the last year and a half proves just the opposite.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Carry on...

I think that the mere fact this subforum has been pretty much dead the last year and a half proves just the opposite.

Yep. I still wish they would make a distinction between chemtrails and geo-engineering. If the next US administration rolls back carbon emission limits, there will be a lot more talk about real geo-engineering options.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Try keeping a weather journal. Record temperatures and barometric pressure several times a day. Use your own instruments and get upper atmosphere readings online. Then record the clouds you see, and any contrails, See if there are correlations. If you do that, you will be an actual scientist!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Some excellent information provided above. Even if you don't want to do that, at least recognise that your inability to understand that which you just described, does not validate chemtrail theory one iota.
It is merely the open door that chemtrail pushers drive their truck of crap through. Close it with knowledge.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos
It is merely the open door that chemtrail pushers drive their truck of crap through. Close it with knowledge.

Nicely put Waynos.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How about those chemtrails NOW?

www.nasa.gov...

Tri-methyl aluminum reacts with oxygen and produces chemi-luminescence ...

What was that again, Nasa? C.H.E.M.I...

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Look up....open your eyes and see. Your body already knows the truth about chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Still not chemtrails. A sounding rocket releasing something at 100+ miles isn't leaving enough to affect people on the ground, and isn't leaving those lovely white trails people claim are chemtrails.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Pardon my absence, please. I had one hell of a bad injury and now have myself righted.

Chemtrails? Ahhhh yes.

Nasa says So!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

No they didn't. What NASA is talking about is completely different.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join