It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Exposed! NASA Scientist Admits to Spraying Lithium Points to Wallops Flight Facility

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: payt69

You must have missed the article. CAN, was the word used.

The article trumps the headline.

Umm yes.. contrails can contribute to climate change. What an amazing revelation! But as the old adage goes: 'So what'? The article doesn't imply that geoengineering is going on, nor does it give any ground to believe in chemtrails.

Well it kindof does to you, of course because you only pick the words that fit your agenda, mix them up and throw them together to make it say whatever you want it to say.

1. 'Geoengineering'
2. 'Caused by airplanes'
3. 'Usually deliberate'

Oooh scary!! Chemtrails must be real then! And it's the smithsonian, so it must be true!

Oh wait, there are more words in the article that put everything into a certain perspective.. but such nuances escape the mind of a true believer of course.. all you see are those 3 words, and to you it means chemtrails!

Here's another explanation in a smithsonian publication:

www.airspacemag.com...

Since you like Smithsonian so much, I'm sure you're going to read this.. it might help you understand what a contrail actually is.

I liked this paragraph in the article:

There are those who consider contrails to be downright sinister: noxious chemicals sprayed from aircraft to sicken populations and alter weather patterns, according to conspiracy theorists. The claims seem to rest on the notion that thin, short-lived contrails may consist of ice crystals, but the thicker, long-lived ones are not. In reality, the expanded lines are merely contrails that have evolved.

There it is, in a Smithsonian publication: chemtrails are nonsense. But of course now your double standards are going to kick in, right? Pick'n choose, only take the cherries you like

edit on 12201523 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I am well educated in truth.

Chemtrails are real, they have a purpose, and I get that you, along with others, want them NOT to exist...but they do.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose
What are these real "chemtrails"? Can you give a straight answer?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

got any evidence ?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Chemtrails are real, they have a purpose, and I get that you, along with others, want them NOT to exist...but they do.

Till you can offer us a SHRED of proof other than "you just know" then forgive me for lumping you with the countless other chemmies who know nothing and refuse to learn.

If "just look" and "i just know" were used by real scientists...we would still be living in the bronze age.

No one can blame you for not knowing the science, but your refusal to learn anything is inexcusable.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

got any evidence ?

Very doubtful, or it would have already been shown.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Yeah stamp your feet and scweam and scweam and scweam and magically they'll exist.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

lol.. It seems I missed this one!

Well that settles it then! Chemtrails exist! We can wrap up the forum and be done. That was very convincing, since you seem to have strong conviction!

And since you're so convinced, I'm going to assume that you did your research, and that indeed you know everything about truth! Why else would you make such a statement eh?. I'm just going to take your word for it, and be a believer now myself!

Who needs evidence after all. All you need to do is look up! Those white lines aren't natural! They must be chemicals! No other way about it.. we're being poisoned! We're all gonaa be mindless sheep who vote for people like Donald Trump! And then we all DIE!

OR was it geoengineering.. please remind me which it was.. what was the latest thing again?

Gee I saw some really weird patterns in the sky the other day! I wonder what all those airplanes are doing up there all day flying in patterns! So weird! And they crisscrossed! Why would they have to do that? can't they all fly in the same direction? It must be chemtrails!

ahem .. I think I'm ok now..
edit on 1201620 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
airbornescience.nasa.gov...

This lists all NASA aircraft. If you double click on a plane it gives you the last flight path.
edit on 12-3-2016 by rothchilde because: Corrected typo

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: weeklycommute

except.....not. Those are all lies. Fuel dumps, ballast testing tanks, and some other pictures of ice testing.
so nothing at all what they were purported to be.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I have always been an on the fence chemmie. I can admit it.

I mean I've seen some really weird stuff in the sky. I have seen a few u_turn contrail deviations, how often do jets turn around like that I wonder?

In southern California I saw so many persistent contrails in the sky, grid patterns and x's. I was a full blown believer.

However over the years and with each supposed smoking gun turning out to be the same old stuff, I am slowly climbing down from the fence to settle on the more logical side.

I cringe reading what I have written lol. I admittedly have quite the fantastical outlook and don't generally use boring words like logic, its good though I guess.

edit on 16-3-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

This isn't directed at you mate, it's great that you can think logically. But on the subject of X's and grids...I remain baffled as to why this freaks out so many chemmies. I just don't understand how the concept of set airline routes and wind and plane paths crossing don't satisfy In terms of reasons they see grids and X's.

Totally baffled. The explanation is so simple...yet they seem to ignore it and go with a multi trillion dollar 20+ year global conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: GoShredAK

This isn't directed at you mate, it's great that you can think logically. But on the subject of X's and grids...I remain baffled as to why this freaks out so many chemmies. I just don't understand how the concept of set airline routes and wind and plane paths crossing don't satisfy In terms of reasons they see grids and X's.

Totally baffled. The explanation is so simple...yet they seem to ignore it and go with a multi trillion dollar 20+ year global conspiracy.

No worries! I just bought into the hype I suppose. Now I'm a bit more jaded and require some true evidence to even entertain the conspiracy any further.

What really got me was the u-turns but I'm sure that's nothing. I noticed the grids and x's because to me they seemed excessive, but again it was probably nothing.

I am wondering what the point would be. Geoengineering? Seems far fetched. Holographic sky? Poisoning populations? Nope, as overly open minded as I may be I am not to worried about these supposed chemtrails anymore.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
In my view, anyway, technology is still in advances!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClinaMica
In my view, anyway, technology is still in advances!

What does a link to a peptide that can decrease the growth of HIV virus in a lab have to do with tracing wind in the upper atmosphere?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Wouldn't it just be just swell if for once, people who post blatant lies and then continue to lie in their replies would apologise when shown to be wrong. Unless the mods here on ATS have enabled "school playground" mode and i wasn't aware.

Newznose was proven wrong on the first page. If i missed an apology and a retraction from him, then...i apologise.
But i am SO sure that he hasn't done that, that i'm not even going to look through the 13 pages of replies. I am ready to eat humble pie if i turn out to be wrong.

edit on 18-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Everything in its own time. Please read the entire article as I have.

Chemtrails and Evidence

According to the above,

“The consequences on public health are profound, including exposure to a variety of toxic heavy metals, radioactive elements, and neurologically-implicated chemically mobile aluminum released by body moisture in situ after inhalation or through transdermal induction.”[1]

For those who are uninitiated in the science of geoengineering, the preceding excerpt basically intimates that whoever lives, works or plays under chemtrailed skies is exposed to a whole range of chemical contaminants and toxic pollutants. Therefore, the longer those individuals (read: every resident of the USA) are exposed to such chemtrail aerosols, which eventually fall down to Earth, the more likely they are to be directly involved in this developing public health disaster.

For those who are unaware of the chemtrail phenomenon, please view the following comprehensive photo-doc. Should any questions or concerns arise about chemtrails or chem-clouds, geoengineering programs or chemtrail operations, please watch the videos posted here and here.

Evidence:

edit on 11-4-2016 by NewzNose because: added content

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

There's a good plan. Use a paper that was retracted because the author screwed up.

The value for average leachate concentration of Aluminum mentioned in Table 1 and used by the author to normalize the data presented in Figures 2, 3, 4 and 5 is incorrect is incorrect. The author uses 70,000 µg/kg, while the correct value resulting from the un-leached European coal fly ash samples measurements published by Moreno et al. [2]) is 140,000,000 µg/kg. This error invalidates the conclusions of the article.
The chemical compositions obtained for rainwater and HEPA air filter dust are only compared to chemical compositions obtained for coal-fly-ash leaching experiments [2]. The author did not attempt to compare his results to chemical compositions of other potential sources. Thus, at this stage, the work is preliminary since it is not clear what the source of these chemicals is.
The language of the paper is often not sufficiently scientifically objective for a research article.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

So once again, because chemicals are found in rain they can ONLY be sprayed from aircraft.
edit on 4/11/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I am not sure you understand, there is a picture of red dots on a persons arm. For the love of all that's Holy, you can't discount that since red dots exist, it came from the sky, and thusly, the planes.

It's simple logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join