It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western coalition strikes Syrian army compound, several dead, dozen injured - reports

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I think we all knew this was going to happen, and I can bet my house that it will happen again, and again, and again, and well yeah you know what I mean.

Be interesting to see this unfold.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Probably a false flag by syria / russia to blame the west while demanding they leave syria.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Not likely

www.rt.com...

Assad is just a bit annoyed over this and I don't blame him. For better or worse, he represents the legitimate govt of Syria and until the nation is pacified, he is best left in place. Then he can be got rid of peacefully. You know, like in an election or something instead of with a bullet like those NATO animals did to Gadaffi, leaving Libya in a terrible state doing so.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

NATO didnt kill gadaffi.. The libyan people did.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

There is no FSA.

Stop believing the TV.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

There is no FSA.

Stop believing the TV.

and not all opposition groups are isis so practice what you preach.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Probably a false flag by syria / russia to blame the west while demanding they leave syria.

You mean when the Syrian loving Moderate freedom fighters used chemical weapons and tried to blame Assad?

Whoever recommended that Putin implement a no-fly zone was right on the money.

Any vehicles or air craft crossing into Syria without permission should be obliterated including NATO terrorist forces.

Seems like our aim is selective, we have good aim when it comes to weapons drops though...
edit on 7-12-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Or assads use of chemical weapons? Stop ignoring the facts that dont support your position.

We need to apply your logic to ukraine. Ukraine can invite in nato forces to help remove the russian terrorists in E. Ukraine and Crimea.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

NATO didnt kill gadaffi.. The libyan people did.

Really?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

These 'rebels' are the ones who later went on to join ISIS.

Who's funding them????

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

There is no FSA.

Stop believing the TV.

and not all opposition groups are isis so practice what you preach.

I never said that once ever.

Please quote where I did or retract your libelous statement or you can leave it there for everyone to see as it will discredit anything you say going forward.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:01 AM
link   

You should read your source before making a claim it doesnt support.

Muammar Gaddafi died from wounds he suffered in an attack by rebels after he had already been captured and not in a firefight, according to a major report today on the Libyan dictator’s last hours.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

When you falsely claimed their is no FSA. A Russian / Syrian propaganda line to make it easier to refer to all groups opposed to assad as isis.

Stop believing the tv.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

CIA, is that you?

Evolution of Russian propaganda - www.abovetopsecret.com...
1. Dismiss 2. Distort
3. Distract 4. Dismay

You're using the tactics in your signature

From the SAME article

The doctor who later carried out the post mortem examination on 69-year-old Gaddafi was threatened with death in order to keep his findings quiet, it says.

Hmm, I wonder why? Maybe because he died like this

In the most definitive account to date of his final moments, Human Rights Watch (HRW) says Gaddafi was injured by shrapnel from a hand grenade that exploded yards from him as he tried to escape his home town of Sirte.
He was then stabbed in the rear with a bayonet by one of his rebel captors, causing catastrophic loss of blood, the report says. The former dictator may already have been dead by the time a bullet was apparently fired into his head.

And it was done by

Hours before his death, a 50-car convoy of 250 fighters, including Gaddafi and his inner circle, had tried to male a break from Sirte where they had fled from Tripoli at the end of August. Two Nato missiles forced the group to abandon the cars and run off on foot.

But hey, of course you are right, you always are

/end sarcasm

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

What part of me saying NATO didnt kill gadaffi the libyan people did are you not understanding?

Show me where it says nato killed gadaffi in that article.

It seems you are doing what my signature line describes. nice try though.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You are either blind, stupid or in plain denial.

Nato struck his convoy, knowing full well that it would stop him from escaping and leave him vulnerable to the rebels. I present from the article again

Two Nato missiles forced the group to abandon the cars and run off on foot.

Just because NATO did not kill him on the ground does not mean that they are not accomplices / masterminds of it.

Had they not bombed his convoy, he would had most likely escaped.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well, Syria is one big problem situation with everyone dealing with everyone else. We know, for example, that the Syrian authorities purchase oil from smugglers, so who is to say that the bomb landed on such a transaction?

Regardless, this is a very messy conflict and messy conflicts result in mess. I would not rule out a false flag, or even a "non-airstrike", which is being used by the Assad regime with Russian connivance to distract attention and make a point.

Distraction from what? Well, let's start with the myriad reports of civilians killed by Russian strikes, or the worn-out focus on Turkey being a supporter of ISIS now becoming less enthusiastically promoted by Russia.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

OP YOU NEED TO UPDATE!

The Syrian Government said 3 deaths.

THE COALITION ARE SAYING THEY DID NOT DO IT.

Syria conflict: Coalition denies air strike on army camp

"The Syrian government has said three of its soldiers have been killed in a US-led coalition air strike, but the coalition has denied responsibility. "

Lol, how right you were Benjamin Franklin. I always double check;

“Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”

Darn, that is an understatement!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

NATO did not kill gadaffi... Is there some other language I can use so you can understand this?

НАТО не убивать gadaffi.

الناتو لم تقتل القذافى

L'OTAN n'a pas tué Kadhafi.

नाटो नहीं मार gadaffi है।

北约没有杀死。首次踏

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   

One of the better YT channels trying to keep tabs on the losses and gains happening in Syria is South Front ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join