It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tashfeen Malik's National ID - Questions

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
So, they released an image of the ID card held by alleged San Bernardino, CA shooter Tashfeen Malik.

I have a few observations and questions that someone with more insight might be able to answer. I've noticed several things about it, but I do not have much knowledge of different ID features. I've found SOME information, but not enough either way to make a solid statement about the validity of her ID.

If you have not seen it, here is her ID:

This appears to be a copy of a "NADRA" ID card. It's issued by the National Database and Registration Authority in Pakistan. This card seems to be the card type issued shortly before they updated to the micro-chip version used today. According to the NADRA wiki page, the newer cards were issued after October of 2012. So, this card would have been issued before that time.

Some features of this ID card do NOT match other cards that appear to have been issued around this time.

1. The date of birth is in the incorrect format. The cards I have found do NOT spell out the month. It is written in the DD/MM/YYYY format. The other date on the card appears to follow that standard format. The date of birth is spelled out in ENGLISH while the rest of the card is clearly written in Arabic script.

2. The photo of Tashfeen Malik has a white edge down the left side such as you'd see on a photograph that's been cut out. There also appears to be a shadow around the photo. Most cards I've seen have had the photo printed onto the card (like the standard US ID), and this is true even for some much older cards. In addition, the smaller photo on the back of the card SHOULD just be a resized image, but the white edge is gone suggesting it was actually cropped. On other cards, the 2 photos differ in size only.

3. One thing I can't understand at all is the fact her "signature" is written in English. This was before she came to the US, so her signature would, I assume, still be in Arabic and not English. Also, only her first name is signed. On official documents, your complete signature is required. I am unsure if this is maybe common for Pakistan...but it's odd to me it's her first name only, printed in neat, English letters.

4. The signature field is also quite strange. On other cards, the signature field is NOT a solid white box. They clearly show the signature is printed on top of the background of the card. In fact, on some cards from this time, you can even see the background pattern faintly across the photograph itself. Her signature looks like someone put a white piece of paper over the actual signature.

5. The expiration date listed on the back of the card is 16/02/2022. That, of course, is February 16, 2022. I'm unable to find much information about the length of time the cards are valid. It seems it might have been anywhere from 12 years to 7 years. It's a little maddening not to be able to get a definitive answer on this. If indeed it's 10 years (which seems the most common answer from searching), then the card was issued February 16, 2012. That falls into the timeline of the smart cards being issued in October of 2012.

6. Number 5 would not even be a question if another inconsistency didn't exist. According to the NADRA wiki linked above, cards list the date of ISSUE as well. On other card examples, it should appear on the right side of the card across from the Expiry date. It's listed as one of the required pieces of information for the card.

7. There are other numbers on the card such as the 13 digit number near the top. This number is similar to US Social Security numbers. At birth, they are assigned this number. The problem is that until 2001, this "NIC" number was 11 digits long. In 2001-2002, the NIC number became 13 digits long. First 5 indicate location followed by 7 digit serial number. The last number is a "check digit" that also indicates gender. If she was born in 1986, her NIC number would be 11 digits long, not 13.

An example of a standard card from around this time that I've found is here:

You can see the difference in this and the ID that is supposed to belong to Tashfeen Malik.

Now, taken the fact this card is, at least for now, suspicious...I also want to include something I came across while searching for information on her and the cards themselves.

People are suspicious of the name itself. It's certainly possible that she used a fake name or, depending on your opinion, that the fake name was given to her during the cover-up since the incident. The biggest reason for not believing the name is that the name Tashfeen is a male name. As seen on this Urdu baby name site, the name is a male name meaning "sympathetic." (You will need to translate this site, but other English sites have the same meanings not changed by translation. I used this one to search the Arabic/Urdu spelling as well.) An interesting side note, Malik is a name for Allah. You can read about that name here. It is connected to Moloch, which I'm sure Illuminati and/or New World Order folks could have a field day with. For my own post, I'll skip that...but I DO find it at least interesting that this woman, if the name is indeed fake, was given the male name meaning, basically, Sympathetic to Allah. (Though, I can also see that name being real for the same reason...it's all on how it can be twisted either way.)

One other thing, as was discussed in another thread, the media's debacle with the home of this couple...I noticed something a bit odd that I don't recall anyone else mentioning. It's related to this ID card as well. In this photo from the home:

You see the 4 photos of Tashfeen. I'm not sure WHY this (among things like the shredded papers) was not taken as evidence. It's clearly the photos you send in when getting an ID or passport. You can send in these headshots on a plain white background (and they ask for several - usually 4). Of a very interesting note, it's pretty common now for Muslim women to be allowed to wear hijab of some sort in official identification. For most state ID's, they will allow things like the scarves/veils for religious reasons. Sometimes it requires an affidavit where they "prove" they follow one of the approved religions for exemption of the rule that forbids things like hats/glasses/etc. For United States passports, the rule appears to be that the person has to have declared their religion. (See here.) This becomes interesting if those photos WERE for an ID or passport because Tashfeen Malik is NOT wearing a hijab as in other photos. Why would she need to have an ID without them as most IDs allow a devout person to wear religious items as such? Just strange, but again, speculation.

My first thread here, so please be easy on me, lol! I'm definitely not presenting this as FACT, so I welcome any illuminating info that clears up some errors for me. I'd rather be wrong, given what being "correct" means about all this.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Also, I forgot to mention that the name, in Arabic, does say Tashfeen Malik. Searching for that in the Arabic script brings up a lot of stories from Arabic sites that show pictures of both Malik and her husband (supposedly) that might be of interest for someone to look into. They show a different woman that is Russian and allegedly his "real" wife. I'm not great at translating Google translations of Arabic, but there are photos and some weird pieces of info about these 2.

(The numbers on the back of the card that starts with 8x8 are family tree identification. Family history is listed on the national ID cards, and that number is her family information. I'm betting somebody somewhere could use that NIC number and family tree number and find out more information if they wanted.)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: BarefootInWinter

Just gona come out and say it OP. I fully believe these two were set up.

This isn't the first time , won't be the last.

The movers and shakers in our government need a boogie man right now for an Agenda .

S+F
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have to go with my gut on this one, and for some reason it is really stuck in my craw.

I don't believe one single word they are reporting on that woman, if she really was even a woman.

There is something so very off about this whole mess with her. I think everything they have said about her is a lie. I don't even believe there is a baby, and if there was a baby, I don't believe it was hers/his.

The bull about family members never seeing her face, was either a protective measure for the family, or for her/him. You know, somewhere on the line of, "I can let you see my face, but if I do I will have to kill you."

I think the whole family knew something, and that they assisted in some way.

I am even more suspicious of our government in this, as you can't have this many people involved be that stupid and incompetent. Something is so very wrong here.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
It has bothered me too about the baby. For US media, usually there is zero privacy for the most trivial things. As far as I know, I haven't seen anything other than an ID of the "grandmother." They would be all over her AND the baby. Somebody would have needed to go get clothes for them both and all the stuff 6 month old babies need. The media was let in so fast, it left a tiny window if ANY time for that. So at the very least, one of them has family here with resources to completely shelter them both. There are some reports now from their family...but it's all the same, tired story.

I am only joking a little bit when I say that it's insulting to not at least TRY to lie to us better. At least shake things up...make it fun for us or something. It's to the point where I don't believe them...but I don't even believe they'd be this obvious either. If the point is to make us question our own sanity...then well played I guess? Ha.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

Just gona come out and say it OP. I fully believe these two were set up.

That is concerning coming from you. Makes me wonder

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
What a well-organized and presented post! Welcome to ATS.

Like several others, this thing has my nape hairs at attention. This person apparently could be anyone. Fake name, fake address in Pakistan.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Good find
....now I know how I will be entertained for the rest of the evening.....

First post huh...... I look forward to more

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Yeah, but the rest of that one is also in English. There are 4 card types, and I think other countries can issue/process the Origin cards like the one you linked. Being a different kind of card, it's hard to say the date spelled out is typical. Even the NIC number format is different - and according to NADRA it's 5-7-1 format. It's hard to compare the Origin Card with an ID card.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Good find
....now I know how I will be entertained for the rest of the evening.....

First post huh...... I look forward to more

Maybe you can find something to disprove my suspicions. It doesn't help that there seems to be a real problem with consistency as far as their IDs go. It is bothering me that the picture doesn't even seem straight nor positioned over the bizarre signature either. It's definitely crooked which wouldn't happen with the typical computer printed IDs.

That is the ID sent from the actual government office of Pakistan too. If it IS real, they need to do something with IDs because an official government issued ID shouldn't be so shoddy.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

We will see.... I can safely say though without having to get ID in Pakistan that it is a pretty standard procedure with photos accross the board as far as official ID goes....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I feel like I need to put on a gas mask. The bull# fumes are getting thick.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Those pesky NWO guys are at it again. Letting out obvious fake stuff that any blind man can deduce is a scam...

I mean, there is no way thats real, right? So they are worse than the North Koreans photoshopping their own missile strikes.

They'll just get bob the bookstore clerk to run something thru ms-paint and then pass it off as legit.

Another false flag uncovered - thanks internet.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Very observant and well put together thread. There are a few things that seem a bit "off," but then again, there usually are.

General Question: Has the 20 posts before starting a thread thing changed?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I just noticed another difference between her ID and the typical card example I added.

On the example card, on the back--another series of numbers is written down the edge perpendicular to the rest of the text. It is followed by Arabic writing that runs in the same direction.

Her ID does not have any numbers there, BUT it does appear to have the same Arabic words in the same position as the other. So, her ID is missing that series of numbers - but I don't yet know what those numbers mean. I can't read the Arabic that appears to label the info.

(And yes, I think it was 4 or 5 posts before I could make a thread, but I saw older info that said 20 when I looked for general info/rules before posting.)
edit on 7-12-2015 by BarefootInWinter because: Added question response

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I noticed this site says they confirmed the information on the card is authentic: Link

The author claims the card is therefore authentic, but my take on what they presented is just that they confirmed with NADRA that a card with that info is registered to Tashfeen Malik.

Take it for what you will or not at all. It's entirely possible that the author didn't confirm jack.

(ETA: The comments on the article are worth looking at IMO.)
edit on 7-12-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

And here is a very interesting article from September:

NADRA warned: Fears raised over potential data leaks to hostile agencies

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul
It is that they know us too well.

Why bother with an elaborate scam when they know that they have us so well programmed and conditioned that they don't have to.

What are we going to do about it?

They could disclose and lay out the whole end game plan, the only thing we would do is argue about it on the internet and star and flag each other.

Pisses me off too, but I am 10 times angrier with myself and the people of the world than I am with the controllers. The controllers are masters of their game, and they are constantly at the wheel. We are still in bed with the covers over our heads, trying to pretend it will all go magically away when we wake up.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt
I noticed that all the focus has switched to Pakistan. How convenient.

So I guess there are no Saudi connections after all.

Wonderful, that could have proved awkward.

new topics

top topics

join