It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm probably nothing like you.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
hey nice to meet you. Oddly enough most everyone ends up getting programmed and basically grows up in a bubble and brainwashed. I mean even me, I almost double your age before I started hearing and learning some alternative few points about how the world "really works". Eventaully you start to realize there's a lot of crazy stuff out there going on. It's particularly scary for the younger generation who grow up increasingly dependent on the establishment. I mean, many young or old never learn to think outside the box, and see things for how they "really work".

One thing that helped me to learn "A LOT" was watching Alex Jones for my news. Rather than watch main stream news which is all lies and propaganda, watch something like the Alex Jones Show on youtube. But ya good luck, you'll need it

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

YW

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Hahahaha. The "Secretly we are gay" really made me laugh.

I'm not here just to talk about shrooms though... I was just trying to give you guys a better understanding about someone who isn't me. Haha.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnySavage

I totally get it Swim! ! ! ! Been there

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Welcome to the wild world of ATS! I hope you continue to grow.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Welcome. If you had a particular topic, or topics you were interested in learning more about, I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Bigfoot
Aliens
Government coverups
9/11
Ancient societies
Etc.

Pick your poison

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I am quite interested in what an intelligent 19-year-old has to say about the world, life as it is right now and how you view it. You are the future.

I'm very sorry about your dad and what you witnessed.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Passerby1996

You as a 19-year-old, too, have a lot to offer despite having a different inherent temperament and physiology than Johnny Savage. I'm willing to bet you are very creative.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join