It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Taken Moments Before Abduction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NeffKong

are you gonna prove this to us, by providing the information asked for, site name and videos of you on Mexican TV.
you shouldn't be afraid of reveling who your are if you are a legitimate/ credible researcher. as you said you've been on TV

edit on 7-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

We'll soon be able to tell if it is true when we get the name of the village. If people went missing, there will something on the internet somewhere about it.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

ya, that's why they won't post any info we asked for.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

exactly...and that is the typical virgin mary statue shape for sure....

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Damn it, I'm getting out of the hole insurance game. Deciding to sell shovels instead.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

The website didn't have a name. It was only accessible through its own server. I was on Mexican public access television. If I remember correctly the name of the show was called "Objecto en las estrellas".

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeffKong

The website didn't have a name. It was only accessible through its own server. I was on Mexican public access television. If I remember correctly the name of the show was called "Objecto en las estrellas".

So funny that "Objeto En Las Estrella's" has no web presence.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeffKong

Okay....

What about the name of the village?

How many people went missing?

How did the old man in the pic not get abducted if he was so close to this anomaly?

If you want to be taken seriously, we need facts. That is what ATS is all about.
edit on 7-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The name of the village is called "San Jesus" but the locals call it "La Machina".

Between 20 to 30 people are still missing.

He was abducted. His daughter was the one that gave me this picture.

edit on 7-12-2015 by NeffKong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   

yea so now we are suppose to believe it was taken from your web site only accessible through its own server.
just how many people had access to it?

then you say you have no video copies of interviews or presentation you did on Mexican public access television, plus you can't remember the name of the show that you said,

your words,

I've given several interviews on Mexican television about this photo.

please, my 3 year old niece can come up with better than that.

edit on 7-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I don't mind a person if they have taken my words literally and have not taken their own. All you have to do is look at my previous post and you will see that the name of the public access show was called "objecto en las estrellas". I was on once in 2013 and twice 2014.

edit on 7-12-2015 by NeffKong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   

A la Machina/maquina is a Mexican slang phrase basically meaning....what happened to you. Mostly used by residents living close to the US border, where San Jesus is located. I can't find any instance where San Jesus is called that.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

man your so full of bs, first neither name comes up as a village in Mexico, the shows name doesn't come up and you even said your weren't sure of the name of it, which if i was on TV in just the past 2 years i would remember the name, unless your on TV all the time which i doubt very seriously. your site doesn't have name, yet some had access to your server and copied the picture

you sir / madam are a outright liar. i'm done with you and your bs.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I don't know the story and you have not given any of the facts but could these people have been abducted to work in the drug trade?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Okay.

Now, a credible source that documents these missing people please. 20 - 30 missing people will be listed somewhere.

So, the old man went missing. What about the photographer? They were right there too. What about the camera? How / where was it found?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Look I am just going to come out and say it. I smell BS !

Anything coming out of mexico having to do with UFO's to chupacabra (however you spell that ) Has always proven HOAX . Not trying to come off as a jerk I am just tired of people propagating pure Rubish in the UFO field .

Know this OP, many long time members have seen it all and are pro's when it comes to figuring this stuff out.

Just saying . hope your story is solid for your sake.

And one more thing to add , my first thought was a statue of marry. Hard to believe nobody has ever brought that up to you.
edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Oh and look they have deleted their membership....

Off to the hoax bin with this one lol.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Only to be back tomorrow, with a new line of BS. You'd think ATS's reputation of quickly debunking hoaxes would get around, ya know? Well, there's always one who thinks he's gonna be the exception to the rule.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This is in the hoax bin for a reason...and that's based on more evidence against it than is for it.

That makes our site what it is...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join