It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo Taken Moments Before Abduction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Date: September 28, 1994

"On September 28, 1994 a group of villagers in the mountains of northeastern Mexico observed a strange, unusually bright light in the distance. As they walked toward the light, one of them took this photo. For six days authorities mounted a massive manhunt in search of the villagers-or their bodies."

I would consider this impossible if I had not seen this photo with my own eyes. Something of nonhuman intelligence really did appear on the mountain that night. I spoke with the villagers, and have witnessed the amount of suffering the incident has caused on the them. In the end there was only one conclusion I could possibly reach.

The villagers had been telling the truth.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NeffKong

there is a thread on here with that same picture and story, it has been debunked. that is a staute of the Virgin Mary lighted up from underneath.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What is that supposed to be? It looks like a glow in the dark statue of the Virgin Mary.

I personally am not familiar with this particular case, so I won't dismiss it outright, but that photo doesn't seem to actually prove anything. I mean, there's no distinguishing features, it's just a blob of light shaped like the goddamn Virgin Mary. Is it supposed to be an alien?

I've never heard of aliens appearing wrapped in glowing cloaks before.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeffKong
I would consider this impossible if I had not seen this photo with my own eyes. Something of nonhuman intelligence really did appear on the mountain that night. I spoke with the villagers, and have witnessed the amount of suffering the incident has caused on the them. In the end there was only one conclusion I could possibly reach.

Can you explain how you became aware of this story?
Some background..?

This looks like a picture taken if the picture in question.. Did you take this? How did you come into possession of it if not?

What is the source for your quotes above?

Interesting...
Hard to say what we are looking at and of it is legit..

Thanks

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I've had this photo on my site for over a year. Most likely someone took it from there...And where is your evidence that suggests this is a virgin mary light?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I've had this photo on my site for over a year. Most likely someone took it from there...And where is your evidence that suggests this is a virgin mary light?
?

your name wouldn't happen to be Lazzzarus22

here is the thread,I found this picture in the attic of my new home

look at the pictures.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:48 PM
link   

did you look at the writing on the back? hmmm
it's a fake.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I call fake on that pic., but it is definitely supposed to be the Virgin Mary

Here is footage a supposedly true apparition of Mary

PS she is not known for abductions

edit on 7-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

What is interesting is that the old photo and the new photo have slightly different backgrounds. There is no black (photo album perhaps?) popping out of the right side in the older op's 'lazzerus' photo. So, it seems someone has gone to a lot of trouble to upload two photo's of the statue of Mary twice with stupid stories trying to pull our legs.

BTW, awesome work on remembering that pic!
edit on 6-12-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Like I said, I've had this photo on my site for over a year. I have no control over what other people choose to do with. This photo has brought me into contact with people from all over the world and I have yet to hear anyone say that it looks like the Virgin Mary.

edit on 6-12-2015 by NeffKong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

did you even read the thread and look at the pictures, it plainly says that it was taken in 1994 at a church in santa fe New Mexico.

if you enlarge the picture you can see the face of people in the back ground, also you can see other statues lit up.
this is a hoax plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: defuntion

Can you explain how you became aware of this story?
Some background..?

This looks like a picture taken if the picture in question.. Did you take this? How did you come into possession of it if not?

What is the source for your quotes above?

Interesting...
Hard to say what we are looking at and of it is legit..

Thanks

A village official contacted me and asked if I'd investigate and try to straighten things out.

I did not take this photo but it is now in my possession.

The source of the quotes is from the daughter of the elderly man in the photo.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Like I said, I've had this photo on my site for over a year. I have no control over what other people choose to do with. This photo has brought me into contact with people from all over the world and I have yet to hear anyone say that it looks like the Virgin Mary.

What is your site. I can't find the image anywhere on the superficial web. I think it's beyond denying you're the same person who joined the same day they started the previous thread.

Let me guess, you're also in possession of "real UFO cockpit footage"?
edit on 7-12-2015 by Atsbhct because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Deary me...

I have a ladder and some hole insurance to sell, interested?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I've given several interviews on Mexican television about this photo. I've had it posted on my site for more than a year. I have no control over what people do with it or what stories they make up. I hope this answers your question.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Hmm, if any of this is true, then why are you posting it on ATS and claiming Alien abduction?

This is not how Marian apparitions work, I've been studying them for about 25 years now. In all of the literally hundreds of cases I've investigated, there have only be positive benefits to people.

The story behind the photo is not really believable.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

give us the name of the site and show us some dates and video of you on tv.

edit on 7-12-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

I've given several interviews on Mexican television about this photo. I've had it posted on my site for more than a year. I have no control over what people do with it or what stories they make up. I hope this answers your question.

What is your site? Once upon a time I bet it was "TopSecret Blgspot", which is now defunct.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

If not here, where? All I ask is that you listen to what I have to say before you make a judgment.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I'm listening. Tell the story from beginnig to end please.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join