It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP the hellish angels sing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Q. How much did you donate to the Tsunami Tragedy Appeal?

A. Nothing. I'm not going to lie about it to make me look good.

It's very upsetting but I hate the double f***king standard of the media, trying to pump us for cash

when the scenes in Sri Lanka India Indonesia etc...resemble Baghdad.

I know that's harsh, but my tenner won't make a single difference right now. maybe in the future

I will, they'll probably need my donation then, long after the media have milked it and

"moved on" to other news.

Q. So, you do intend to donate?

A. If I do, it won't be through the purchase of a charity single written by mike #ing read.

Interview Conducted by Albert deLata
read more at www.analogue.org.uk

"Whatever's going on right now, it isn't normal, is it?" - professor chaosica

'IS THE G8 MEETING AT GLEANEAGLES, SCOTLAND NEXT YEAR, A DISCOURSE ON THE DISOLUTION OF THE UN?'- BBC NEWSNIGHT SCOTLAND

The above question makes logical sense when viewed through current opinion coming from the neo-cons, they believe the UN is corrupt and requires dismantling, the bad cop turns on the good cop.

it's worth thinking about not thinking about it anymore, if you know the information, you know what to look for, i can't see any discourse evolving amongst the people without questioning the rule of the USA.

The Russia-China cold war has melted away, the Chinese are set to dominate the Global Markets, "America, you're f**ked unless you wake up now, dude"

should then, the UN be dismantled, the entire system be recreated in the image of a Political Decision Making, Economic Giant?

Isn't that shuffling the deckchairs? Man is corrupt, Woman is Corrupt. The root of corruption is?

I am Already Corrupt because I am a consumer, therefore I should not be put in charge either.

"There is no solution without a problem."

I am what I am, you do what you want, stay happy, stay aware of those who offer you information for money or money for information.

Peace & Love

[edit on 1/5/2005 by Chaosica]

join