It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Las Vegas Assemblywoman Michele Fiore Wishes You A Merry Christmas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Nice Christmas Family Photo Cards Michele!

Now that is a Christmas card.

Michele Fiore with David Carney and 5 others.
It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

www.cnn.com...

(CNN)It's no secret that Las Vegas Assemblywoman Michele Fiore is an ardent supporter of the right to bear arms.

A lifetime member of the National Rifle Association, the Front Sight Firearms Training Institute and a member of Second Amendment Sisters (according to her bio), the Republican state representative has made responsible gun ownership and Second Amendment rights one of her defining issues, and the theme of her 2016 calendar.

The photo for December became a lightning rod for controversy after Fiore posted it on her Facebook page last week.

At first glance, it's like any other holiday card: multiple generations of a family in matching red shirts and jeans standing in front of a tree. Because it's Fiore, her version features her adult daughters, their husbands and one of her grandchildren holding firearms.

"It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family," Fiore said in a Facebook picture posted December 1 signed, "With love & liberty, Michele."

edit on 6-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   
From a non-American: AAAAHAHAHAHAHA that's goddamn hilarious. Seriously, it's the very manifestation of the American stereotype. Christmas and guns what the hell.

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against Americans or your right to bear arms and send tacky Christmas cards, but this just looks funny.

Really don't mean any offense but I really think this is funny as. Good on 'em.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Hmm. I notice the little girls don't have guns, but the little boy does. Where my feminists at? This is obviously Patriarchal oppression.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Christmas this year comes in several varieties. 5.56, 9mm, .45 ACP....

What the dickens people?

I mean, I am all for people getting into the Holliday spirit and doing things together, but Christmas is meant to be a time for considering peace and harmony, not the necessity at any moment to suddenly up and put a cap in a few asses.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Nice Christmas Family Photo Cards Michele!

Now that is a Christmas card.

Michele Fiore with David Carney and 5 others.
It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family.-With love & liberty, Michele

www.cnn.com...

(CNN)It's no secret that Las Vegas Assemblywoman Michele Fiore is an ardent supporter of the right to bear arms.

A lifetime member of the National Rifle Association, the Front Sight Firearms Training Institute and a member of Second Amendment Sisters (according to her bio), the Republican state representative has made responsible gun ownership and Second Amendment rights one of her defining issues, and the theme of her 2016 calendar.

The photo for December became a lightning rod for controversy after Fiore posted it on her Facebook page last week.

At first glance, it's like any other holiday card: multiple generations of a family in matching red shirts and jeans standing in front of a tree. Because it's Fiore, her version features her adult daughters, their husbands and one of her grandchildren holding firearms.

"It's up to Americans to protect America. We're just your ordinary American family," Fiore said in a Facebook picture posted December 1 signed, "With love & liberty, Michele."

We've gotten to the point that a Christmas card from a politician merits news.

They claim there's no such thing as theophobia or anti-Christian movement in this country?

The answer is MERRY CHRISTMAS RIGHT BACK TO YOU.

And a very Merry Christmas to all of you...

edit on 7-12-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Christmas this year comes in several varieties. 5.56, 9mm, .45 ACP....

What the dickens people?

I mean, I am all for people getting into the Holliday spirit and doing things together, but Christmas is meant to be a time for considering peace and harmony, not the necessity at any moment to suddenly up and put a cap in a few asses.

One would think so. Yet it seems like to even say "Merry Christmas" You'd had better be armed....

edit on 7-12-2015 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   

It give a new meaning to: "Santa Claus Is a Stinker" and how to defend self from it...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Yup, like Hillary quipped: Guns are in and of themselves the problem.

Looks like they're ready to defend against the killer cops showing up, based on an anonymous tip that someone saw packages of guns and ammunition being delivered. A no-brainuh.

Probably have some one up all night standing watch.

Oh wait, that probably won't happen to them. And if it does, I hope they have a shotgun handy, to aerate the front door.

Just some good advice, handed to you from the left wing of the zionist vulture. Biden, and Bernie, at their best.

The sooner we feel the bern, the sooner we can start going after our real enemy: Global Warming.

And nowhere on earth does anyone need guns, for that!

# 558

edit on 28-12-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I know every time I think of Baby Jesus, I instantly think of 9mm and a semi automatic.
Great Christian and a Great American

edit on 28-12-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Keeping it about the baby Jesus.
Great Christian and a Great American

Technically, the holiday is to commemorate the sayings he spoke, the source of his miracles, the seeds he sowed.
The things God showed us, through him.
Any glorification of Jesus should automatically redirect, to God. I believe Jesus was rather adamant about this...

Anything else is idolatry which yields some strange fruit. Just add time.
Had Jesus put together a speck of vanity in himself, he would have lost it all, imo.

I'm pretty sure this is secret knowledge. So don't go around telling everyone what I wrote.

Jesus was born, somehow, sometime, someplace. I get it, yeah. It's just that I didn't hear much about (dim, commercial) Jesus this Christmas, so maybe I'm catching up a bit. Paradoxically, when anything I like, is poorly represented, then I will likely withdraw from that thing almost altogether, as an act of preservation, I suspect.

At times, that thing, is life.

It would appear as though the Fiore's have that thing covered, for the time being.

# 559

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

i hate when I have to explain my sarcasm.

new topics

top topics

join