It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Actively Stalking Women And Openly Planning To Kill Them Released!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I am at a loss for words. Now, I get if he was talking crap only but this guy used police and federal databases to identify women and actually followed them and watched them.

If you or I did this, we would be in prison for a long, long time. Appears the Jury agreed but a Judge over-rode the verdict of the jury.

thefreethoughtproject.com...

Cop Found Guilty Of Using Police Database To Stalk, Kill & Eat Women, But Judge Set Him Free
By John Vibes on December 5, 2015

New York City, NY – Former NYPD officer Gilberto Valle has been in and out of court since 2012, when it was discovered that he was using a police database to stalk over 100 different women. To make matters even more disturbing, Valle spoke in graphic detail in online chats about how he planned to kidnap, kill and eat the women on his list.

He was originally convicted of conspiracy to kidnap and illegally accessing an NYPD database in 2013, but the conviction was overturned on the grounds that Valle’s plans were not real, but were part of a “fantasy roleplay.” Valle did not deny that he searched the women in the database, nor that he had spoken about killing and eating them, he just claimed that it was all a fantasy that he never planned on going through with. Surprisingly, even though a jury found him guilty, a judge accepted his excuse and overturned the verdict.

“The complaint alleges that Valle illegally used federal and state law enforcement databases to “locate potential victims,” and that he surveilled some of these women at their homes and places of employment. He also allegedly drafted an “operation plan” to abduct and cook one woman, and researched “methods of disabling and drugging women.”

In one July communication, Valle wrote that he was contemplating tying one “tasty” woman “onto some kind of apparatus…cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible.” When asked about the size of his oven, Valle replied, “Big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs.” Agents found a document on Valle’s computer titled “Abducting and Cooking [Victim-1]: a Blueprint.” The document included the woman’s name, date of birth, height, weight, and bra size, along with a “Materials Needed” section (car, chloroform, and rope).

Valle’s computer also revealed that he and a co-conspirator “negotiated and agreed to a price at which Valle would kidnap” another woman, who is referred to as “Victim-2” in the complaint. Valle wrote, “$5,000 and she is all yours,” noting that, “I’m putting my neck on the line here. If something goes wrong somehow, I am in deep #.” He subsequently added, “I think I would rather not get involved in the rape. You paid for her. She is all yours and I don’t want to be tempted the next time I abduct a girl.”

This week, the appeal was rejected, and Valle was able to avoid any consequences for his actions.

The judges in the case defended their decision, saying that stalking women and planning to kill them were within Valle’s rights to free speech.

edit on 6-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately not surprising. Police unions are as powerful as they are corrupt.

I think HBO did a documentary about this case.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The day we can no longer trust those who are supposed to protect us is the day we are no longer a nation of the free.

I know this is just an exceptional yet small-scale case, but the fact this is happening at all is disturbing to say the least.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I looked real quick to see if was the two in round rock Texas.....

New York......ok.......not ok

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Has me wondering why look for terrorists overseas when there at plenty at home..... What a screwed up situation.... Am I reading this right.. He was eating these women..just wtf....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Isn't the whole purpose of a jury to take the verdict out of the hands of the judge??

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Ok.. This guy is a creep! No doubt.

But, I happen to have read in depth about this case, and the reason it was over-turned (on appeal) wasn't due to corruption, but rather because the evidence against him amounted to nothing more than a "thought-crime".. (Think minority report)..

I don't like or trust this creep, but a conviction against this guy would have set a scary precedent that would have affected almost anyone...

I will try to find a link...

Anyway, again... The guy is sick for sure.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

If this man is ever allowed to actually go ahead and perform any of the villainy described in his online life, I hope that everyone who refused to keep this deranged fantasist in jail gets arrested for conspiracy to murder.

What a bloody outrage!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Why even have jury verdicts if the judge is going to overturn the verdict anyway?

Our just-us system is a sham........

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

If this man is ever allowed to actually go ahead and perform any of the villainy described in his online life, I hope that everyone who refused to keep this deranged fantasist in jail gets arrested for conspiracy to murder.

The problem is if he was convicted for his fantasy thinking( which is all it is until it happens ) then we would have to arrest those who write books about these things.

Having fantasies about that aren't against the law, albeit sick and disturbing it doesn't break a law. He used the police database for his looking up of the lady he didn't actually stalk her or contact her which would have made this a whole different ballgame.

Here is a good article.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I may not agree with him being let free, but there are a lot of legal issues at play here. I truly feel for those who have to rule on this...it isn't a simple case that's for sure.
edit on 7-12-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The man should be monitored.

And for the record, there should be different rules, tougher rules for law enforcement officials, than for everyone else.

For example, it's fine for a store clerk or a window cleaner to be all sorts of "interesting" psychologically. It should be illegal to gain employment as a law enforcer and have the sort of psychopathology expressed in this mans fantasies.

In short, law enforcement officials should be expected to be decent from the core to the skin and back again, and if they take up the badge and are found not to be as wholesome as granary bread, then there should be consequences for that officer which START at loss of the job, and end at incarceration. They should be a cut above, not...whatever the hell this fellow is.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:26 AM
link   

It wasn't really fanstasy thinking though. This guy had searched out woman, watched them at their homes and work, had a “operation plan” to kill and eat them. Bet you it was only playing make believe when he got caught. This judge is a shocker.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The man should be monitored.

Agreed, but you can't hold a man for what his fantasies are.

For example, it's fine for a store clerk or a window cleaner to be all sorts of "interesting" psychologically. It should be illegal to gain employment as a law enforcer and have the sort of psychopathology expressed in this mans fantasies.

But when you get a psych test they don't usually ask you about your deranged fantasies. You would be surprised how sick some cops are but are able to keep their fantasies and thoughts from other people knowing them.

I have all the respect in the world for police officers, but there has to be something that isn't right when you take a job that could end your life at any second just because someone has a beef with law enforcement or is afraid to be arrested.

In short, law enforcement officials should be expected to be decent from the core to the skin and back again, and if they take up the badge and are found not to be as wholesome as granary bread, then there should be consequences for that officer which START at loss of the job, and end at incarceration.

The thing is they start out that way, but unfortunately something could change them during their career...and nobody knows what that is so we can't stop it, as the human mind is still something we don't fully understand.

And as the article I linked shows that Google searches aren't enough evidence to convict someone of the crime, unless actual intent can be shown which in this case it wasn't. As I said I don't agree with it, but it is covered under free speech.

Damn constitution comes back to bite us in the ass again.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeussusZ

This guy had searched out woman, watched them at their homes and work, had a “operation plan” to kill and eat them. Bet you it was only playing make believe when he got caught.

Where does it say he was watching them at their work and at home...he didn't which is why he wasn't convicted of stalking and conspiracy.

Looking them up online is not a crime...using the police computer database though for personal use is. Sorry but fantasies don't equate to an actual law being broken.

You seem to misunderstand the point I am making here...having fantasies doesn't equate to a crime, and it seems those who know the law more than you, and me seem to think the same. Again until it can be shown he had committed anything other than pure fantasy you can not hold someone in prison for what they fantasize about.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeussusZ

It wasn't really fanstasy thinking though. This guy had searched out woman, watched them at their homes and work, had a “operation plan” to kill and eat them. Bet you it was only playing make believe when he got caught. This judge is a shocker.

He still didn't do it. The only time you can successfully charge/convict someone for something they haven't done is when it involves 2 or more people who have agreed to work together, then you get a charge for conspiracy.

Lone nuts can't be found guilty of these things until they actually act. And while that might be a little scary, I assure you it's way better than the police being able to charge you with a crime they think you'll commit in the future, and then you having no defense against it, since you can't prove you won't commit the crime.

top topics

join