It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Truth Documemtary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I'm not going to do much talking in this OP.

I present below a video from 2012 not long after the war took off. In retrospect this report is frighteningly accurate with the stories that it makes claim to only coming to light after Russia entered the scene.

What are the implications if every word of this doco is the cold hard truth?

edit on 6-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Thank you for sharing this!

I have not had a chance to watch yet, but I am looking forward to doing so when I get some time.

I was reading through the comments and got the same exact impression I have gotten from my friends that are from Syria.

Always good to destroy the propaganda the war profiteers continue to hammer the masses with!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OP, downloading to watch later, will comment later.

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I was reading through the comments and got the same exact impression I have gotten from my friends that are from Syria.

I just looked at the comments, here's the comment at the top.

Syria was actually not such a bad country, until those c***s in the so called civilised world got involved preaching their democracy and all other bull#, and stirring up the revolt. The same way they f****d up Iraq and Libya and many other countries. And the western public are so f*****g stupid, the majority of them support their governments actions, and when it goes wrong, they blame their leaders

Some people get it.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

It's information like this that gives me very bad night's sleep. If it's true, then we collectively in the west are the bad guys. I do not want my life to come at a cost like this.

What do we do? How do we make a real and positive difference without bringing the entire world into a bloodbath? It's questions like this that trouble me these days.
edit on 6-12-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

It's information like this that gives me very bad night's sleep. If it's true, then we collectively in the west are the bad guys. I do not want my life to come at a cost like this.

What do we do? How do we make a real and positive difference without bringing the entire world into a bloodbath? It's questions like this that trouble me these days.

West is controlled by Bankers, not you, so don't take it personally.

Will watch the doco latter.
edit on 6-12-2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

That's is a great coment and imagine to some it will cut like a hot knife through butter.....

OP thx for posting I will check it out later..

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

Sadly markosity you are correct, the reality is that this has been proven already, it is found in the hell experience being played out in Iraq, Libya, and Syria.

This is actually found in various countries throughout Africa, Latin America, and South America.

The CIA has been busy since its inception.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The end of that says

A part of a global Covert Operation to preserve the immortal existence of the Roman Empire

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The end of that says

A part of a global Covert Operation to preserve the immortal existence of the Roman Empire

Well, if you sit down and think about it;

Latin is used a lot in our legal systems. The American founding fathers drew a lot of inspiration from Roman society. The Washington monument and the Whitehouse both are strongly Roman inspired.

Maybe it's true and we just don't recognize that we in the west are what the Roman Empire became.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Oil is cheaper when bought from fractionated warlords struggling for supremacy. In fact all their natural recourses are. Whether by accident or design, as the probability of all these countries going down the tube by a consensus of the population is highly remote . It doesn't take many guns and bombs to make a society dysfunctional,

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It's not about societal consent - I highly doubt any of us would agree to any of what is going on behind the veil.

My question is what can we do to stop this? The people of Syria, Libya and other nations that have been raped and pillaged by a few key players deserve better than this.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Great insight into what most of us already suspect, it's fascinating how far it all goes back and just who is complicit in all the destabilisation of the middle east

new topics

top topics

join