It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

San Bernandino, another false flag?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
a reply to: miniatus
had to reply cause I saw the live news coverage, one suspect was lying on the ground at least 40 feet from where the truck sat and was presumed dead, the second suspect was apparently dead in the truck but wasn't announced. Just thought id make that clear

I'll make it easy on everyone a police officer cannot declare someone dead. This is why when an ambulance arrives on scene handcuffs are not removed until EMT makes the call. Dead or not the police according to their training must treat all suspects the same. This includes handcuffs you may think this is stupid but law enforcement has valid legal and safety concerns for thus policy.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't often agree with people here who call everything a false flag, but I highly suspect it in this case. Granted, there are conflicting reports by the media, because well, the media loves to publish things before confirming something as fact so they can be the first to report or whatever.

The real issue I am having is the news coverage from inside their home. It didn't look like the police had searched it, let alone FBI. Too many things were left undisturbed, unless they just happened to tidy up after they searched the home.Many things seemed planted. Id's passports, documents and social security cards? Why weren't those in taken by the authorities as evidence?

That is what really raises my suspicions.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
I understand that, I'm just saying live feed announced both of the suspects dead before handcuffs were involved. I have to admit that I didn't watch the entire ordeal though, I kinda got sick of the propaganda being portrayed on the news. EVERYTHING being said made no sense at all, mainly how everything happened when they started pursuing the the suspects. While watching I thought something didn't add up and so did the newscaster.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: amsterdamn87
a reply to: dragonridr
I understand that, I'm just saying live feed announced both of the suspects dead before handcuffs were involved. I have to admit that I didn't watch the entire ordeal though, I kinda got sick of the propaganda being portrayed on the news. EVERYTHING being said made no sense at all, mainly how everything happened when they started pursuing the the suspects. While watching I thought something didn't add up and so did the newscaster.

It went down like this an officer was dispatched to there address because it was mentioned he had left the Christmas party. When the officer got to the location he saw a vehicle matching the description drive by the property. Upon seeing the officer the chase began they sped off with that officer chasing them. And as I mentioned earlier the retest was caught on that video when they finally stop them.

The irony is our would be terrorists made two mistakes one showing up at the party in the first place. Had he not done this the police wouldn't have put together the pieces and sent an officer there. That means they could have returned to the property and rearmed I think that was part if the reason they didn't make a run for it.. Then the other mistake was not realizing the cops would be in the area they should have had a location miles away with the stuff they needed underestimated the police.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
One fact I believe is important to know is that the guns they had and if they really did do target practice, they would've killed WAY more people than 14. This was pointed out to me by a marine, who I trust. His thought was that if it was a terrorist attack it was premature and wasn't supposed to happen that day. You don't make pipe bombs for fun, or get ready for a massacre without having an intricate plan, at least in my opinion. Even if you do plan on getting killed. All of the evidence points to some sort of planned event or even events. This is all opinion though, let me remind you.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

So apparently Tashfeen Malik, the lady implicated in the shootings, was a frail 90 pound lady with absolutely no shooting experience.

Bonnie Parker of Bonnie and Clyde was 4 foot 11 and 90 pounds.

Someone is spreading disinformation.

Every shooting can not be a 'false flag'.

Most over used term I have ever heard.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Yeah, that benghazi crap all over again, this time it was all started because of an argument about Christmas... what difference does it make!

Yeah, an argument, and this guy runs home to his batcave and arms himself to the teeth, just because he's angry...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Victims hand is extraordinarily long; its like they aren't even trying anymore to make massacres even seem real anymore, they just want people to get used for hundreds bring killed at a time in the west like Paris and millions bombed to stop it (IS, Assad) in the mideast:

It's quite spookey and demonic that gov & media officials keep pumping out this crap- I mean, to what END!?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I just want to know whatever happened to the alleged go pros they were wearing?Remember that?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I just saw an Indian sounding doctor that treated the victims, he said NONE OOlf THE 14 VICTIM'S HAD A CHANCE!

Hopefully it's on YT or someone recorded it?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So, according to an anonymous Facebook executive, Tasheen Malik posted a 'pro ISIL' statement to a Facebook account (with a 'fake' name) during the attack!!

(I'm not good with links, but googling 'Facebook executive Tasheen Malik' will bring up many articles.)

I don't have any opinion as far as 'False flags', but this just sounds very fishy to me...

I mean, this Facebook exec told associated press that the Fb comment was posted at 11 AM, which was just as the shooting was happening -

- now how in the heck does a person pull out a cell phone, 'dial into' a Facebook account and post a couple sentences while they are busy mowing people down with a machine gun?!?

Plus, the FBI are reporting that the couple had been 'wiping' their electronic 'history' prior to that day and their cell phones had been found 'crushed up in a trash can'...?

Also, none of the reports I read explained how they were able to link this Facebook account, which was under a completely different name, with Tasheen Malik..

On another 'angle', and so sorry I can't locate the source, it was a short bit of an article I can no longer find, but -

- apparently the FBI found a person who was the actual purchaser of the guns used in the attack, but for some reason, he is not being charged with anything - what the heck is that about? Shouldn't the supplier of the weapons be considered an accessory to the crime?

You know, I wasn't feeling particulary 'conspiracy minded' about this case until I saw the thing about the Facebook post, but at this point...well, false flag or not, something just isn't right with this whole thing...

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theonenonlyone
How many times does the term "false flag" get uses on here?

Every time something happens, I see it being used and there is always nothing to it. Is it just a way to get stars and flags?

Why is it so hard to believe that the world is just filled with crazies?

I haven't seen a single event in I dunno.. the last 10 years, of any significance, not be attributed as being a "false flag event." Apparently in the world now, there are no psychopaths, murderers, bankers or inventors that might voluntarily commit suicide or die in an accident, accidents, or even natural weather events. Every event is a false flag. Hurricanes and tornados are caused by small radio arrays in Alaska. It's a super weapon by the way.. it can also shoot planes out of the sky, crumble buildings, create holograms, and destroy the atmosphere.

While it's kind of sad that there are so many dang false flag events, it -should- be noted on a more cheery note, that all natural disasters, and crazy gunmen and bombers have been eliminated from the planet! Silver lining my friend.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Indeed Zionist media and Rogue government are in the business of turning every Drill into a massive terror attack and put domestic disputes bank robberies and crimes of passion on the back burner and non-primetime news cuz those lesser events serve no purpose: news is no longer about reporting, but now everything about DECEIVING the masses.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Well, the male did work at the county office afterall, and there were already tensions with this man, the woman, and the community.

How would that make it a false flag? Does that mean no people were actually shot? Does it mean the shooters were US govt agents...?

I can understand the govt managing the info that's released in way that's best for the "bigger picture" or withholding details of the investigation, or just under reacting...that's their tradecraft. Is the US govt supposed to overreact or rush to characterize the event? I think anyone who wants to research the issues, they can discover quite a bit of background on this pair of jihadists.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet Even though I am leaning heavily towards a false flag, the video you posted is just wrong about the photo.

Her arm would reach easily, he is misjudging where her right shoulder is. He has the mom and daughters shadows mixed up, and the facial expressions of the woman, clearly differ, specifically her smile and the direction her eyes are looking. That is the same woman, but that is not the same image of her. Sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join