It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Sleeper Cell...the Destruction of America's Culture, Economy and Security

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
but he was educated in a madrasa

You do not even know that is simply the arabic word for school....

is the Arabic word for any type of educational institution, whether secular or religious (of any religion).

so one could easily conclude he has sympathies that lie with Isis

So as Obama was educated in a school, he has sympathies with Isis....

What on earth are you taking?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

What on earth are you taking?

I am talking about Obama's clear anti-American actions.

ETA: If you are still confused read the OP.
edit on 2015/12/6 by Metallicus because: eta

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Yeah, in the real reality, shouldn't we be banning Muslims from trying to buy weapons?

Oh that would be discrimination...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I do think he is sympathetic to middle eastern people, Hussien just might be...

Also, how the F did we elect a President with Hussein in his name in the first place?

What were WE smoking???
edit on 12/6/2015 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Not sure what your point there was except to try and make fun of my handle, blame bush, and some anti-war screed.

That about covers it

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Not to go too afar off-topic, but USA isn't the driving force of ISIS the way people think it is. IS is ISIS, it's an entity that is self-aware. It's sponsored by Gulf countries, manned by local Sunni tribes plus recruits, and organized by Turkey.

All the US does is NOT bomb allied parties on the ground, and maybe manipulate the situation by sharing or NOT sharing intel. Of course there are allies, factions, spheres, allegiances and everything else going on....it's clearly Sunni vs Shia with Assad plus Iran/Hez on one side, and Gulf States/al-Qaeda/IS plus Turkey on the other. We know who US supports. Russia is hardcore against ISIS, with Iran as a rare client state.

All this puts US NOT in control. Saudis sell their oil to China now, and have finally put their money where their mouth is....without US having their fingers in the pie.

US and Kurds, there is a more solid alliance.

It's not even that confusing compared to a place like Chechnya.
edit on 7-12-2015 by FlyingFox because: Another theory I have is that PoW al-Baghdadi was trained to operate ISIS, released, funded, but went rogue.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don't dislike Obama either. There are TOO MANY behind the scenes things going on in the field and with allies that no way could the PotUS could telegraph every strategic and tactical nuance to the public....bzzt. He maybe had a bad result, after Bengazi-election is really when things went down the toilet. The MB was ousted from Egypt, essentially ending the Arab Spring.....a Sunni undertaking w/Sons of Iraq, Sunni Awakening, AQ et al.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry. Did this become a comedy website?

Why wasn't I told?!

Okay. Let me try: I burnt my toast....dammit Obamaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Okay, Metallicus, what is it THIS time?

Oh, Obama went to a school? Lets blame him for whatever is peeving you right now! BLAME BLAME BLAME!

So. Done.

Want us to do anything else?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Brainiac
He was black!
You fell for the old con job of white middle class guilt.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
If Obama wanted to destroy and kill americans he could easily do it. Just send hundred of thousands against ISIS and send them back in body bags or wounded. And tell them it is bad to kill civilians or bomb their buildings so they come back with PTSD. And hope the Wounded Warrior project charity triples with donations and they pump out lots of docs from schools. That will pretty much destroy another generation or two. Congress keeps saying he has the authority to do so.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I am talking about Obama's clear anti-American actions..

Which ones are those, then?

He's been up there 7 years now. As far as I can tell, most things have carried on as normal. We've reduced our military presence in the ME (not nearly enough yet, though), gays can marry, and marijuana is slowly becoming legal. So what paranoid fever dream are you blaming Obama for, specifically?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

ETA: If you are still confused read the OP.

I read your OP - I'm not confused

But it's a load of horse crap:

I can definitely understand how he would see Obama's actions as being a supporter and / or member of Isis. Obama has systematically dismantled our country through the destruction of our cultural identity, our economy and our national security.

He has even gone so far as to import potential terrorists for good measure. There is no way that someone that gave a crap about this country and its citizens would follow his destructive and divisive policies. There is plenty of evidence presented that Obama is a supporter of Isis if not the de facto leader.

It will take years if not decades to recover from Obama's debacle of a 'Presidency' and undo the damage he has done to our country.

You use Mike Adams to add some kind of legitimacy to your opinion (not facts)...

Do you believe the president of the United States gets some kind of magic wand when he takes his oath? Even if Obama was a dyed in the wool Muslim, it wouldn't mean he was a terrorist sympathizer. Even if he was, he couldn't do as much damage to this country as has our own congress in real life

I'm so sick of this fake Libertarian (read fascist) nonsense dressed up as a call for freedom. It's not individual freedom you're after - this much is obvious

Your OP should embarrass you. Unfortunately - I know you're dead serious
edit on 12/7/2015 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

Also, how the F did we elect a President with Hussein in his name in the first place?

What were WE smoking???

Would it have been better if his name was Billy Joe Jim Bob? Or is it that no one with a Arabic name should be allowed in the White House?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
The real issue is that we knew he has ties to scurrilous characters like Bill Ayers the Weatherman terrorist, and the pastor who says G-D America in his sermons, as well as a card carrying communist in Frank Marshall Davis. We knew his mother was Red and his white grandparents went to the little Red church. We knew that he was callous enough to not care about babies who survived botched abortions dying alone and uncared for in soiled broom closets. He told us he was going to make our electric bills skyrocket. He told us what he was going to do to the military.
And he was still elected.
Americans got what they asked for.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brainiac

What were WE smoking???

A powerful drug commonly referred to as "white guilt"

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Would you, ever so kindly, provide valid sources for all of these allegations?

(Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Fox employees, Donald Trump ..... and everyone of their ilk don't count. Like I said: VALID sources. )

Actually, primary sources are required for you to shore this up.

edit on 12/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

Oh, and - are you referencing the "pakistan visits" from when he was a youth, like queenofswords was talking about? So what if he did?

Some of my grandparents were German. Some were British. Does that mean I'm a Nazi AND a person likely to try to kill a budding nation?

edit on 12/7/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: buster2010
The real issue is that we knew he has ties to scurrilous characters like Bill Ayers the Weatherman terrorist, and the pastor who says G-D America in his sermons, as well as a card carrying communist in Frank Marshall Davis. We knew his mother was Red and his white grandparents went to the little Red church. We knew that he was callous enough to not care about babies who survived botched abortions dying alone and uncared for in soiled broom closets. He told us he was going to make our electric bills skyrocket. He told us what he was going to do to the military.
And he was still elected.
Americans got what they asked for.

You mean voted unbeknownst for: these people; Van Jones, Valery Solaris, Raum Emanuel, Bill Ayers, George Soros. Hilary Clinton. This would be called the Pork added to the PROP (voted in a proposition and missed the Willy Wonka warning; a contract of a small and smaller disappearing print or ink, at the bottom); introducing you to your NEW US Cabinet elected!.
edit on 7-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

omg are you serious???? Bill Ayers himself bragged about having ghost written Obama's book. Jerome Corsi published a book, "The Obamanation" had all that stuff about Ayers and what not. It was all over the news. And have you really never seen the video of Rev Wright in his hellfire and damnation? It was all over the news that Wright is heavily influenced by the communist James Crone who led the Black Liberation Movement. It is public record that Obama voted against the bill to help the aborted babies. O referenced Frank Davis in his book as his uncle and mentor.

Really you want me to go and reference every one of these things? Do you not believe that Ayers and O are connected? What part of this don't you understand? It looks like all the Youtubes of Wrights tirade against America have been scrubbed they come up with errors....funny thing.
But just for you I will post anyway

Here's the abortion thing www.lifenews.com...

Jerome Corsi's book www.goodreads.com...

Bill Ayers bragging

So how is that for a start ?

Here's the infamous sex ed for kindergartners statement...and then fast track it to Common Core National Sexuality education standards...

cnsnews.com...

here is ref by o to fmd www.truthrevolt.org...
edit on 7-12-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

are you referencing the "pakistan visits" from when he was a youth,

No I am referencing him living in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather. That is also a matter of record.

Even Wikipedia has that covered

Obama spent most of his childhood years in Honolulu, where his mother completed college after his parents divorced. Obama started a close relationship with his maternal grandparents. In 1965, his mother remarried to Lolo Soetoro from Indonesia. Two years later, Dunham took Obama with her to Indonesia to reunite him with his stepfather. In 1971, Obama returned to Hawaii to attend Punahou School, from which he graduated in 1979.

en.wikipedia.org...

also I was referencing it as a mere point of fact for the individual who ridiculed the OP
edit on 7-12-2015 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join