It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Sleeper Cell...the Destruction of America's Culture, Economy and Security

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Not sure what your point there was except to try and make fun of my handle, blame bush, and some anti-war screed.

In other words, not much.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis

Yes - it's an opinion. You're free to be as antagonistic as you want - I'm free to give it right back. Don't like it? Watch your step and show some manners

Wow, and here I thought the idea was to encourage mature discourse and debate ideas.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AudioOne

Or the Buddhist YOLO movement...

I just wanted you to know, that I saw what you did there, and I have to tell you...it was beautiful!

@Everyone else...

I know that this thread deals with serious issues, most notably the insanity of the far right, and the level of utter dribbling, moronic dross that is being spouted by its most vocal figureheads, and I do not want to take away from the discussion with too much light heartedness, but I figure the tone was low in here, and a little light heartedness might actually allow some proper discussion to take place, from a slightly more jolly standpoint.

Its healthier for all concerned after all!

Realistically though, if anyone read the OP out of context of this site, and thought it was anything other than waffle, they would assume it was a script for some insane television show or movie, the preamble to some dystopian future being played out on camera.

Its a nonsense of course, because reality is much more complicated and far worse than what would be the case if even a quarter of the twaddle spouted in the OP were actually accurate.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Election season has always been a complete # show around here, but this year the usual suspects seem committed to being extra contemptible.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Metallicus

I was not advocating war or violence. You should know enough about me by now to know I am opposed to war and killing in nearly all instances save self-defense.

Well - maybe I 'should', but apparently I 'don't'.....
I'm trying, though. I'm really trying to know you better.

You seem like a nice person, maybe a little naive, but thoughtful and kind nonetheless. I didn't mean to come off as defensive, but considering I have always been so anti-war and it is also in my signature line I figured you knew. That's what I get for assuming.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

originally posted by: AudioOne

Or the Buddhist YOLO movement...

I just wanted you to know, that I saw what you did there, and I have to tell you...it was beautiful!

@Everyone else...

I know that this thread deals with serious issues, most notably the insanity of the far right, and the level of utter dribbling, moronic dross that is being spouted by its most vocal figureheads, and I do not want to take away from the discussion with too much light heartedness, but I figure the tone was low in here, and a little light heartedness might actually allow some proper discussion to take place, from a slightly more jolly standpoint.

Its healthier for all concerned after all!

Realistically though, if anyone read the OP out of context of this site, and thought it was anything other than waffle, they would assume it was a script for some insane television show or movie, the preamble to some dystopian future being played out on camera.

Its a nonsense of course, because reality is much more complicated and far worse than what would be the case if even a quarter of the twaddle spouted in the OP were actually accurate.

I didn't intend for this to be a right wing / left wing type of thread. I don't blame liberals for Obama's behavior anymore than I blame conservatives for Bush's behavior.

I honestly think Obama is a horrible President and I think anyone with half a brain needs to question this man's motives because he is either stupid or evil.

ETA: I don't think he is stupid so...
edit on 2015/12/6 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Ok, sorry. I hadn't read your signature line. My bad.
I'm anti-war as well.

Also: "Our freedom ends where the freedom of others begins" - good one.
I have a bumper sticker on my car:

NO ONE IS FREE WHEN
OTHERS ARE OPPRESSED

dark blue with white all-caps letters

Thanks. Getting better acquainted, then....eh?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
How does this thread have 37 flags? lol

Can we hurry up with a Mars colony or something? Between the religious fanatics and the wingnut nationalists, this planet is definitely doomed.
edit on 2015-12-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Can I have my 15 minutes back?

Was THIS the "hope & change" Obama campaigned about?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
We're lucky that they'll take away guns. When things are illegal, nobody ever does them again. That's why our prisons are empty. Seriously though, I dread this next year. Besides the endless garbage flowing from every campaign team, I don't even want to think about Obama's last speed burst of whatever-the-heck he wants to accomplish before he's gone.

Whatever he thinks, whether he's a misunderstood hero or the devil himself (which is apparently the only 2 ways people view him), I think his ego is in for a major deflation. Whatever his true intentions, he's served his purpose.

I'd like to feel relief that he's almost out...but the truth is, the next one will be more of the same--just a different puppet.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
As I posted on another thread
1) Create ISIS
2) Create civil discord in this country between the various groups
3) Create , by inaction , various allegiances in the world that should not have happened
4) Watch as chaos ensues in both the US and the world
5) Destroy the Constitution and the way our government USED to work
6) Take control of guns , etc. by Executive action
7) ? Aint gonna be good

He wasnt kidding when he stated Alinsky was one of his idols. He definitely uses all 12 of Alinsky's rules

This is our current President.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I didn't intend for this to be a right wing / left wing type of thread.

Honestly that might have been preferable. I can assure you that Obama is not a crypto-Muslim. I'm 99% sure he's an atheist honestly. He's not a communist either, he's part of the neoliberal establishment just like Bush, Clinton, Bush 41 and Reagan.

What's really disturbing to me is how political correctness among conservatives have them ignoring the real Manchurian Candidate threat, Ted Cruz. Unlike Obama, he was raised by a religious fanatic and he was groomed to serve a purpose from a young age. His father basically told him at 8 years of age that he had a divine destiny to rule the country.

Rafael Cruz Preaches Seven Mountains Theology, Tells Activists To 'Stop Electing The Village Idiot'

While preaching against the separation of church and state and the supposed “onslaught against Christianity and against righteousness” in American culture, Cruz said the church should have “an influence upon every area of society.”

“Indeed we should have an influence upon arts and entertainment, upon media, upon sports, upon education, upon business, upon government,” he continued.

Not familiar with the Seven Mountains mandate? 7culturalmountains.org (my bold):

In 1975, Bill Bright, founder of Campus Crusade, and Loren Cunningham, founder of Youth With a Mission, had lunch together in Colorado. God simultaneously gave each of these change agents a message to give to the other. During that same time frame Francis Schaeffer was given a similar message. That message was that if we are to impact any nation for Jesus Christ, then we would have to affect the seven spheres, or mountains of society that are the pillars of any society.

These seven mountains are business, government, media, arts and entertainment, education, the family and religion. There are many subgroups under these main categories. About a month later the Lord showed Francis Schaeffer the same thing. In essence, God was telling these three change agents where the battlefield was. It was here where culture would be won or lost. Their assignment was to raise up change agents to scale the mountains and to help a new generation of change agents understand the larger story.

HuffPost - Video: Ted Cruz Anointed by Antigay, Pro-Religious War Pastors

One of the pastors blessing and laying his hands on Cruz's shoulders was head of the sponsoring organization the Iowa Renewal Project -- David Lane, who only a few weeks earlier had written an op-ed that called upon the faithful to "wage war to restore America to our Judeo-Christian heritage."

Only a few days after blessing Senator Cruz, Lane stated that "car bombs in Los Angeles, Washington D.C. and Des Moines, Iowa" would be merciful punishment from God for legalized abortion and "homosexuals praying at the Inauguration." Without such divine "mercy," suggested Lane, America might "get judgment like Nazi Germany."

Ugh.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What? First off, this whole thing about Alinsky is a friggin joke.

You know who was a big fan of Alinksy? Mitt Romney's dad. You know who is a big fan of Alinsky's methods? Dick Armey, one of the fathers of the Tea Party "movement."

Don't believe me? Look it up. I'll help! There's some links in a thread I wrote about it a while back:
The Right Wing Love Hate Relationship With Alinsky

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I wish I could give you 500 stars and APPLAUSE for that post.

eta:
Active Theocrats: The New Apostolic Reformation and The Seven Mountain Dominionists

Yeah, as you and I know....
it's a thing.

edit on 12/6/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

This vid is from TWO YEARS AGO -

you, dear readers, can pretend that they don't exist, but, they do.

GAH

edit on 12/6/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Ok, sorry. I hadn't read your signature line. My bad.
I'm anti-war as well.

Also: "Our freedom ends where the freedom of others begins" - good one.
I have a bumper sticker on my car:

NO ONE IS FREE WHEN
OTHERS ARE OPPRESSED

dark blue with white all-caps letters

Thanks. Getting better acquainted, then....eh?

Yes and I consider that a good thing. We don't always have to agree to be friends.

Love your bumper sticker by the way...I approve your message!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
How does this thread have 37 flags? lol

Can we hurry up with a Mars colony or something? Between the religious fanatics and the wingnut nationalists, this planet is definitely doomed.

I think many people are very concerned with the direction Obama has taken the country. Since I don't believe he is stupid he must be making conscious, calculated decisions that are bad for the country. It is hard to find any reason for this other than he is trying to destroy the country. I mean I hope that isn't the case, but his actions speak louder than words in this case.

Also, I agree with you that Obama is probably a Secular Atheist, but he was educated in a madrasa so one could easily conclude he has sympathies that lie with Isis...at least the anti-American feelings. I don't equate Isis with Islam so really he doesn't need to be a Muslim to be aligned with Isis.

Thank you for your input!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What's really disturbing to me is how political correctness among conservatives have them ignoring the real Manchurian Candidate threat, Ted Cruz. Unlike Obama, he was raised by a religious fanatic and he was groomed to serve a purpose from a young age. His father basically told him at 8 years of age that he had a divine destiny to rule the country.

I admit I don't know a bunch about Ted Cruz, but if he has aspirations to make our country a Theocracy then he is an Authoritarian that we can't afford. I don't want any Authoritarians in charge of this country from either side of the aisle. I am not sure who is the least dangerous of all the candidates because all of them seem to want to change things that will affect me and my family and I suppose I want the candidate that will affect me the least.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Nope but I watched Pathway to Paradise when I was 17.

But I digress.

It's all Bush's 'fault'.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You should really do some intensive investigation of these guys....
Cruz especially....

you know - if a Republican has to be nominated from this crowd, I would pick Rand Paul.
I picked Ron Paul a few years ago, but he had no chance.
Even had signs in the yard!!!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join