It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Sleeper Cell...the Destruction of America's Culture, Economy and Security

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

When someone tries to insinuate Obama is a Muslim or a supporter of ISIS, that person loses all credibility..just saying..

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Are you denying that he vacationed in Pakistan in the 80's? Surely you know this is fact. In his own words:

I wasn't "denying" it - I was unaware of it. And no, I didn't know this "fact."
I was busy living my life (we're talking the 80s, right?) as a post-college youth, working, partying, getting married, and planning a family back in the 80s.
Sorry for disappointing you.

edit on 12/6/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   
Yeah that Obama he must be a communist muslim... although that is a contradiction. He has shown his hate for America by improving the stock market, the economy, record job growth, millions more people with healthcare, almost no American Soldiers coming home in body bags weekly, had Bin Laden Killed and restored Americas global reputation as a leader. And he clearly is a Muslim because he has bombed Muslims in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Libya, Mali, Nigeria and Yemen. Something a Muslim would of course do. I guess you could say that having the most lax gun laws in modern American History leads to more dead Americans but, people seem to be ok with that.

link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Oh - Tonkatsu - you say this like it's a good thing

Politicians are by their very nature narcissist, so it's reassuring to think they acknowledge there is a higher power that they believe they are accountable to.

Like Bush?

Show me a narcissist with a permission slip from God - and I'll show you a forever war against a make believe caliphate

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Lol....

And there's the video I was talking about. No matter what, it was the Bush administration who pushed for war and of course with all that Republican support, and a minority of Democrats (who probably voted yes due to it being an election cycle) the invasion happened. It didn't happen under Clinton, it happened under Bush.

Believe me when I tell you I'm not defending Democrats and no one is shocked those 3 voted yes (because they're corporate whores) but you can't sideline the truth that it was Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld & friends who created that war. It wasn't the Democrats, it was the Republicans.

I was serving in the military during that time and I recall everyone's confusion that our attention was shifted to Iraq. We were focused on terrorists in the Middle East until Bush decided Iraq was more important. So much for fighting terrorism.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Are you denying that he vacationed in Pakistan in the 80's? Surely you know this is fact. In his own words:

Okay - I wasn't "denying" it - I was unaware of it. And no, I didn't know this "fact."
I was busy living my life (we're talking the 80s, right?) as a post-college youth, working, partying, getting married, and planning a family back in the 80s.
Sorry for disappointing you.

I didn't expect you to know it when it happened in the 80's. I expected you to know it today because people that constantly defend this man that supposedly "leads" this country, and people that spout rhetoric like they really know something should be aware of some of this stuff, especially when it really is common knowledge.
edit on 6-12-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Dirty Wars

by Jeremy Scahill.

Unsettling and horrific.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

And there's the video I was talking about. No matter what, it was the Bush administration who pushed for war and of course with all that Republican support, and a minority of Democrats (who probably voted yes due to it being an election cycle) the invasion happened. It didn't happen under Clinton, it happened under Bush.

So no matter WHAT blame Bush.

I see how the works.

GWB the countries longest 'serving' president.

I guess the current administration is never going to step up, and be held accountable for it's actions.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Well, considering that he's about my age, I reckon he, too, was in his 20s during the 1980s.

That's when people explore, expand and develop themselves, decide who they want to be, discover who they are, differentiate from their family of origin.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I don't know that he is a sleeper cell, but his Pakistani connections go waaaay back and he still maintains some of them today.

While the average 20-something vacations in the Caymans, Bahamas, or maybe even Paris or London, where does young Obama like to vaca? Pakistan, of course.

So what?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I see how the works.

I guess the current administration is never going to step up, and be held accountable for it's actions.

I'd love to hold this administration accountable for what they have done wrong, be we spend all of our time sifting through a sea of stupidity and ignorance so we never actually see what he is guilty of.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I see how the works.

*whispers* good. glad you see it now.
yes, blame Bush. */whisper*

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Can I ask you, though - again ----- ?????

------ what is it with you and guns and war?

WHAT IS IT, Your Contrariness?!

Is it just you are bent on being impossible to communicate with? (Feels/seems so) Or are you really that full of rage?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Blame Bush for the war in Iraq? OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! But I see what you're doing, you're trying to twist this into blaming Bush for the entire Middle Eastern quagmire on going today. That said, the war in Iraq clearly led to the monster that is ISIS of today.

Obama is most definitely held accountable for the massive increased drone strikes, the Libyan civil war, and supporting the rebels in Syria, and everything else that is on going during his reign in power.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well, considering that he's about my age, I reckon he, too, was in his 20s during the 1980s.

That's when people explore, expand and develop themselves, decide who they want to be, discover who they are, differentiate from their family of origin.

As I said, it was just a little fact thrown out there to educate and inform. I have no accusation to make based on that singular fact. It was just a tidbit of info.

edit on 6-12-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I see how the works.

Well if Bush was the main reason America is in the Middle East then yeah.

I am pretty sure a devastating attack happened on Bush's watch, I am pretty sure it was Bush who took out Saddam which led to an uprising of ISIS, I am pretty sure he started the war in the Middle East.anything else?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Ah, all right then.
I don't see it as relevant, in that case, except to point out that he has acquired cultural competence in at least some ways.

You have a problem with Malala?
(I think she rocks. She wasn't even born then, though)
Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I see how the works.

You and Bush, you're always saying someone is blaming "BUSH" and never blaming "OBAMA?"

Oh my goodness, isn't it conservatives who are against the PC madness?

Anyways, if you'd actually bother reading the posters replies you'd clearly see the MULTIPLE people that are being blamed, and if you read even more of them, you'd see brazen as the sun on a mid-summer day that the poster has no support or love for the current POTUS/administration.

And do you HONESTLY expect ANY administration to step up and claim responsibility? Where is your beloved messiah Bush's apology for invading a sovereign nation on the premise of "WMD's," they we now KNOW, they (being the military) would never find them, because they never there?

And before you attempt to deflect, I'm not a liberal nor a progressive.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Ah, all right then.
I don't see it as relevant, in that case, except to point out that he has acquired cultural competence in at least some ways.

You have a problem with Malala?
(I think she rocks. She wasn't even born then, though)
Just wondering.

Why would I have a problem with Malala? I think she rocks, too. Are you okay, BW?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

(Unofficially) not eligible, worded that way, I couldn't tell what was meant.

My apologies to the poster!

You're not off the hook yet:

Are you high? It very EXPLICITY states that - and after doing this about one-hundred times for ATS members, look it up yourself: That NO position of government can be discriminated against on the BASIS of religion. Oh my goodness, please consider reading parts of the Consitution before espousing them.

Now me, I don't think any religious person should be viable for POTUS. I'd rather have a human being who cares more about his fellow man be president, but that's not my call to make.

Next time someone blathers on regarding how "we can't have a Muslim in office," they Consitution they so often praise says differently.

Tough talk - too bad you don't believe in what you're saying

Do you actually mean to say that I care less about human beings than you because I don't believe as you do?

I'm pretty sure that post proves you're a liar - but let's hear your argument

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join