It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Sleeper Cell...the Destruction of America's Culture, Economy and Security

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Being aware of other cultures is a good thing for a President. Not defending the one you have been elected to defend is a violation of fiduciary responsibility.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: theantediluvian

Chances are Obama himself is an atheist who started attending church because he had political ambitions and a lot of Christian voters simply won't vote for a non-Christian.

I've always wondered - and had my suspicions

It's the elephant in the room. A person is (unofficially) not eligible as a candidate for president in this country if they don't believe in God

The only thing worse than not believing is believing wrong

Are you high?

It very EXPLICITY states that - and after doing this about one-hundred times for ATS members, look it up yourself:

That NO position of government can be discriminated against on the BASIS of religion.

Oh my goodness, please consider reading parts of the Consitution before espousing them.

Dude can be an Athiest - he can even be a Muslim, oh my! He can be a Mormon, she can be a deist! She could also be a Buddhist, he could be a Christain! She could be a Rastafarian, he could be a Flying-Spaghetti Man-er!

From a clause you've probably never bothered reading:

"but no religious test shall ever be required as a qualification to any office or public trust under the United States."

Now me, I don't think any religious person should be viable for POTUS. I'd rather have a human being who cares more about his fellow man be president, but that's not my call to make.

Next time someone blathers on regarding how "we can't have a Muslim in office," they Consitution they so often praise says differently.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: theantediluvian

Chances are Obama himself is an atheist who started attending church because he had political ambitions and a lot of Christian voters simply won't vote for a non-Christian.

I've always wondered - and had my suspicions

It's the elephant in the room. A person is (unofficially) not eligible as a candidate for president in this country if they don't believe in God

The only thing worse than not believing is believing wrong

You say that like it's a bad thing. Politicians are by their very nature narcissist, so it's reassuring to think they acknowledge there is a higher power that they believe they are accountable to.

I also believe Obama is a closet atheist, with a bonus of fond childhood memories of islamic culture that blinds him to present-day security realities.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

psst... he said 'unofficially' - chill out.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Sorry, you lost me there....
You're saying Obama's not "defending" the USA, I guess...right??

So - okay, let's go with that idea. What would you like to do?
Bomb the other cultures into a memory? Turn them into a sea of glass, thus presenting (notice I did not type "preVenting") misery, grief, suffering, pain, casualties....etc.????
That's what you want?

*smh* I just don't get violence. And even when it happens, more violence is not the answer to that violence. It just begets more and more violence, and future generations that are culturally blind, ignorant, and ...VIOLENT.

I don't want that.

edit on 12/6/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

American culture will and is destroyed on its own energy of confusion;

I feel this statement deserves it`s own thread for discussion from the minds of ATS. As an American I do not want to agree with it, but with a logical mind I understand the truth behind it.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Sorry, you lost me there....
You're saying Obama's not "defending" the USA, I guess...right??

So - okay, let's go with that idea. What would you like to do?
Bomb the other cultures into a memory? Turn them into a sea of glass, thus presenting (notice I did not type "preVenting") misery, grief, suffering, pain, casualties....etc.????
That's what you want?

*smh* I just don't get violence. And even when it happens, more violence is not the answer to that violence. It just begets more and more violence, and future generations that are culturally blind, ignorant, and ...VIOLENT.

I don't want that.

I was not advocating war or violence. You should know enough about me by now to know I am opposed to war and killing in nearly all instances save self-defense.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The crazies will really come unhinged after the speech I think...should be fun to watch.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 6-12-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I was not advocating war or violence. You should know enough about me by now to know I am opposed to war and killing in nearly all instances save self-defense.

Well - maybe I 'should', but apparently I 'don't'.....
I'm trying, though. I'm really trying to know you better.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Obama has systematically dismantled our country through the destruction of our cultural identity, our economy and our national security.

If Obama were a totalitarian dictator, I'd agree with you. However, he is not. He has not dismantled the country - political correctness has, as has an unwillingness by Americans to care about their cultural identity. It's like people who collect welfare and don't actively look for employment, but still complain that illegals are taking their jobs.

Obama does not run the economy. Furthermore, national security is not run by Obama. I realize Americans like to think the POTUS can do everything in a single day, but please remember the man is a human being. He has to trust that the people working under him will get the job done correctly. Furthermore, it isn't just a matter of Obama handing down orders. Unless he uses an executive order, his decisions need to be approved by Congress.

I certainly don't support Obama, but let's not blame him for everything.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
The crazies will really come unhinged after the speech I think...should be fun to watch.

Where you been ?

The crazies have been talking nonstop pushing gun control after a TERRORIST attack.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

For the same reasons people such as yourself use that excuse to excuse the false war in Iraq. I'm waiting for you to post the YT video depicting democrats talking about what a bad guy Saddam was or the YT video showing how bad the Middle East's history is in a few short minutes to somehow curb the Bush administrations responsibility for Iraq. Either way, the Iraq war gave war to further destabilization of the ME and paved the way for ISIS.

We had no business in Iraq and that falls on the Bush administration for pushing the war, 215 of 223 Republicans and 82 of 209 Democrats voting for the war. But it was the Bush administration who conjured it all up and rode on the heels of Americas emotions after 9/11 to invade.

If Only Dick Cheney Had Listened To This Iraq War Critic...

edit on 6-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

And you believe Obama is an ISIS member?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

psst... he said 'unofficially' - chill out.

(Unofficially) not eligible, worded that way, I couldn't tell what was meant.

My apologies to the poster!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

For the same reasons people such as yourself use that excuse to excuse the false war in Iraq.

Gonna have to do better than that.

The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1] Pub.L. 107–243, 116 Stat. 1498, enacted October 16, 2002, H.J.Res. 114) is a joint resolution passed by the United States Congress in October 2002 as Public Law No: 107-243, authorizing military action against Iraq.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

3 of the people that voted YEAH to go to war.

2 became secretaries of state, and 1 became the vice president.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't know that he is a sleeper cell, but his Pakistani connections go waaaay back and he still maintains some of them today.

While the average 20-something vacations in the Caymans, Bahamas, or maybe even Paris or London, where does young Obama like to vaca? Pakistan, of course.

Might I please see some sources corroborating this?

And -
having awareness of other cultures (Cultural Competency) makes one more of a PEACEKEEPER than a warlord.
Just saying.

How many other cultures are you familiar (really familiar) with, your majesty?
*curtsies*

Are you denying that he vacationed in Pakistan in the 80's? Surely you know this is fact. In his own words:

"I traveled to Pakistan when I was in college--I knew what Sunni and Shia was [sic] before I joined the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. . . ."

www.huffingtonpost.com...

That doesn't mean anything I guess, it is just a little fact and the rest of the info is common knowledge. You can look it up easily if you doubt it. I'm not much for cutting and pasting tonight...on this particular thread, anyway.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: muse7

Where you been ?

The crazies have been talking nonstop pushing gun control after a TERRORIST attack.

While the other crazies have been calling for more guns in response to mass shooting even when proven mentally ill people are getting their hands on these guns.

Oh yeah go ahead and post the ineffective laws that don't work.

I wonder if these guys think that in order to put out a house fire...they must throw more fire on it?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Go pick a fight with somebody else - really not in the mood

What it says on paper and how it plays out in real life are not exactly the same thing

If you had read what I said you'd understand that I wasn't issuing a decree

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Obama not keeping America safe? I say call us when another 9/11 type attack happens than maybe you have a point.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join