It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Sleeper Cell...the Destruction of America's Culture, Economy and Security

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Because invading the Middle East was all about fighting the terrorists and bringing democracy and freedom to the people! Wait, right? Last I checked, the Middle East is far worse because of all western invasions. But you'll give em a pass because your boy Bush & friends wanted to fight terrorists? Shocker!

Had we not invaded the Middle East and caused the quagmire it's become Obama wouldn't have had to deal with such a mess left by the Bush administration. No matter who took the office after Bush, I doubt they would have done any better with their Middle Eastern foreign policy.

Just a what if scenario, I suppose if Bush was still in office you would support his obvious decision to invade Syria instead of arming the rebels?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You want to know what has been ultimately one of the most damaging things about the Obama presidency? The way conservatives lost their collective sh#t and started spewing insane garbage like this before he'd even been inaugurated.

Let's be honest. There's a segment of conservatives who just couldn't come to terms with the fact that we'd elected a non-white with the middle name Hussein.

Oh no! I'm not supposed to say that because conservative political correctness dictates that we have to ignore the obvious when the truth might offend whiny conservatives.

Obama was raised by non-practicing protestants and his father was an atheist. Chances are Obama himself is an atheist who started attending church because he had political ambitions and a lot of Christian voters simply won't vote for a non-Christian.

edit on 2015-12-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Terrorism is bigger and badder because America let that happen and continues to do so with it's moronic Middle Eastern foreign policies and war on terror. Had we not invaded Iraq ISIS would not be the monster it is today. Dare I say, it would not exist.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Is our president an enabler, I guess is up to the people to read and find out,

US Leak on al-Qaida Threat Could Aid Enemy

www.newsmax.com...

Obama ‘Leaking Info on Israeli Strikes in Syria’

www.israelnationalnews.com...

Former Top General Now Reportedly Being Investigated by Obama Admin. for Leaks

www.theblaze.com...

Former CIA Operative on Intel Leaks: Obama Admin’s Claims of Innocence ‘Absurd’

www.theblaze.com...

Obama’s Failure in Iraq

www.frontpagemag.com...

How Obama Gets Us to Forget His Failure in Afghanistan

townhall.com...

Obama Ignored Syrian Christians’ Requests for Weapons

www.frontpagemag.com...

And the list goes on and on and on.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I have noticed that not one thing Obama has done in the way of Middle Eastern policy has actually improved or stabilized the Middle East in any way.

Abaddon/ Apollyon, the destroyer.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
I get the impression from what many say the Obama is to be blamed for basically every problems for the last 30 to 40 years.

I wonder who really run the US machine. I doubt were ever hear of those people.

Excellent. You are correct. Pointing fingers at presidents just may be what the handlers behind the scenes want the public to do because it seems no matter what party is in charge the same agendas continue and expand no matter what. Money in politics is a major contributing factor to this corruption.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: CB328
Our economy is a lot better now than at the end of the Bush administration, so that destroys your whole argument.

Not to mention that Bush is the one that started the destabilization of the whole middle east and in fact the people in his administration are the ones that wrote the plan to destroy all those countries in the first place.

Agreed that the OP is out there as far as claims go, but the economy is really better? Tell that to the 94.6 million out of work.

Our economy has not improved in the slightest, what is our national debt at, again - and when was the last time it actually lowered?

How people can debate "the economy," while ignoring the glaring-red sign that reads somethings like "---$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$," is crazy.

Fiat currency, fractional reserve banking, quantitative easing, and the owners of our government - The Federal Reserve, have been bankrupting this nation for decades.

We are still paying off interest off the Vietnam war, and how much is spent on welfare per year?

Our economy is absolutely unsustainable and was orchestrated to be this way. The Federal Reserve loans out money to the United States government with interest, there will never be enough currency in rotation to be able to pay that debt back.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Only delusional conservatives believe Obama ignores terrorism.

For a president who you say ignores terrorists in the Middle East he sure does spend a lot of time bombing them via air and drone strikes. He also, along with every other ally, tried to arm the moderate Syrian rebels to fight against Assad and terrorism but shockingly that failed (just like the war in Iraq and US Middle Eastern foreign policy in general).

What more do you want, Obama to send in boots on the ground for another all out war? Of course you do, you're a neo conservative who misses the good old days of Bush/Cheney. Although, good news for you, didn't I read that Obama is sending in special forces to combat ISIS? The domino effect in full motion.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
this scares me,

ISIS army of scientists set to wage chemical and biological war on West: Experts warn weapons of mass destruction 'have been carried undetected' into European Union
ISIS already has smuggled chemical and biological weapons into the EU
The terror organisation has also recruited chemists and physicists

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ed-undetected-Europe-Union.html#ixzz3taT9U55R

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

When it comes to ignorance, I would be VERY wealthy if I had a dollar every time someone was called a "racist" for nothing more than disagreeing with Obama's policies!

I'd rather have a dollar for every time somebody's said, "people only voted for Obama because he was black!"

Also: Twitter Racsts React to 'That N###r' Getting Reelected

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Headlines brought to you by right wing conservative media. Shocking.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Obama, just like all his predecessors (except Kennedy) is a muppet - as in a Manchurian puppet for the global elite bloodlines who are hell bent on the destruction of the United States constitution and Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence.

The United States was hijacked in 1945 via operation paperclip and the essence of what the US stands for has been eroded ever since by traitorous bloodlines, controlled media and a political system set up to guide her towards total totalitarian control and the usurping of freedoms to ensure security - security from terrorists created by the US governments alphabet agencies with the blessing and funding by the bloodlines.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: roadgravel
I get the impression from what many say the Obama is to be blamed for basically every problems for the last 30 to 40 years.

I wonder who really run the US machine. I doubt were ever hear of those people.

Excellent. You are correct. Pointing fingers at presidents just may be what the handlers behind the scenes want the public to do because it seems no matter what party is in charge the same agendas continue and expand no matter what. Money in politics is a major contributing factor to this corruption.

This is what I've always believed, "the public figure of hate," as a novel I love put it.

It's just too convinent, is it not? We shift all of our anger, frustration, and anonymity towards the sitting POTUS for so many issues plaguing our nation. He's not doing enough, he's doing too much! He shouldn't have invaded, he should have invaded!

Which is just madness, take an entry-level political course and you'll learn of the complexities to government, and how not one single person can simply make these calls alone.

There is an entire establishment, an industry that propagates men such as Obama, women such as Hilary, into the spotlight - they feed us what we want to hear, and when elected - the American people begin their hibernation of apathy towards politics for the next three and a half years. Then, once the televisions begin to swing into election cycle, it starts back up.

All the while, nearly any/every national event happens, the blunt of blowback lies at the feet of the POTUS - they become the center of blame.

Obummer has been blamed for literally everything, and I hate saying it, but it's essentially needed to divert knees - I'm not a liberal, nor have I ever supported Obama - it's MUCH bigger than just him.

But that's what is wanted, them to be the center of all our blame. Then, FINALLY, we can get someone new in - and get that bum OUT. It is recycled every single year, and is often only differentiated with a meaningless title of "Democrat," or "Republican."

The only politicians I have ever seen truly ignite a fire within themselves whenever discussing the American people, the true 99%, are the ones you do not see the media talking about.

Ron and Rand Paul. Gary Johnson. Bernie Samders. Elizabeth Warren.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well one thing I have noted under Obama
He has certainly divided the United States Of America

I think it's now unrepairable

k Kardashian got a big bum hasn't she?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the good giggle @ Obama is a sleeper cell.

Does anyone ever for a moment consider the mess this president has inherited. And that since his first day the pressure has been on him to back Israel and get more embroiled in the ME and that he may in fact be doing his best under unimaginable pressure to keep us out of there?

No. Didn't think so. But it's a possibility.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seeker1963

When it comes to ignorance, I would be VERY wealthy if I had a dollar every time someone was called a "racist" for nothing more than disagreeing with Obama's policies!

I'd rather have a dollar for every time somebody's said, "people only voted for Obama because he was black!"

Also: Twitter Racsts React to 'That N###r' Getting Reelected

You make money, I make money. WIN/WIN?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
this scares me,

ISIS army of scientists set to wage chemical and biological war on West: Experts warn weapons of mass destruction 'have been carried undetected' into European Union
ISIS already has smuggled chemical and biological weapons into the EU
The terror organisation has also recruited chemists and physicists

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... ed-undetected-Europe-Union.html#ixzz3taT9U55R

Don't sweat it, man/ma'am.

Dailymail is inherently ridiculous and has absolutely no credibility.

The rambling of a crack-infused meth addict in downtown NY carries as much weight as dailyfail, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
www.judicialwatch.org...

ISIS Czar a Terrorist Sympathizer Once Fired by Obama for Hamas Ties

DECEMBER 02, 2015

A radical foreign policy adviser fired by President Obama years ago for meeting with the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas is back as the administration’s new czar in charge of countering the Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria (ISIS).

The White House downplayed the new appointment by burying it deep in a press briefing delivered at a Paris hotel during the recent climate summit. “The President recently elevated Rob Malley, the NSC [National Security Council] Coordinator for the Middle East and North Africa, to serve now as the Senior Advisor to the President for the Counter-ISIL Campaign in Iraq and Syria,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said during the briefing at the Marriott Rive Gauche Hotel and Conference Center. Before moving onto the next topic Earnest said the president has directed Malley to “support our reinvigorated diplomatic track toward a political transition in Syria…”

Malley has a well-documented history of sympathizing with extremists, which makes this appointment rather outrageous.

So he dumped him, probably cause people became suspicious then he brought him back

The President recently elevated Rob Malley, the NSC [National Security Council] Coordinator for the Middle East and North Africa, to serve now as the Senior Advisor to the President for the Counter-ISIL Campaign in Iraq and Syria,”
edit on 6-12-2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Well one thing I have noted under Obama
He has certainly divided the United States Of America

I think it's now unrepairable

k Kardashian got a big bum hasn't she?

he certainly has.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

a reply to: RomeByFire

Correct and correct.

I don't why I get up in politics nonsense as seen by the creation of this ridiculous thread because I believe the president is nothing more than a punching bag for the public to blame all their problems on while the puppet masters are behind the scenes pulling the strings.

Maybe that just goes to show you how powerful the cesspool of politics really is by how easily anyone can and will be caught up in it.

I have no love for Obama but when I see garbage like this posted and supported I can't help but share my 2 cents to help quell the BS.

edit on 6-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join