It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Sleeper Cell...the Destruction of America's Culture, Economy and Security

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You lost me at Obama being a supporter/member of ISIS, but I'm sure all the Obama haters will love this nonsense and flag this thread to the front page. Ignorance is running rampant on ATS these days.

What are your thoughts about Bush and his presidency? How long till America recovers from that administration or is Obama the only bad president in this bizzaro world?
edit on 6-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Bush and Obama administrations both suck at Middle Eastern foreign policy.

I'm sure a Trump administration will right all the wrongs...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Mike Adams the snakeoil salesman? This guy is so full of BS he has to hang buckets on his ears to keep it from falling out onto the table.

but he is a fellow Libertarian that is often spot on.

I'd like to see proof of this.
edit on 0120000001231America/ChicagoSun, 06 Dec 2015 17:18:12 -06002010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well taking into consideration that now we are seen the roots of terrorism for what its, that you can not longer trust those around you, I believe it.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You lost me at Obama being a supporter/member of ISIS, but I'm sure all the Obama haters will love this nonsense and flag this thread to the front page. Ignorance is running rampant on ATS these days.

What are your thoughts about Bush and his presidency? How long till America recovers from that administration or is Obama the only bad president in this bizzaro world?

Agreed!

When it comes to ignorance, I would be VERY wealthy if I had a dollar every time someone was called a "racist" for nothing more than disagreeing with Obama's policies!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What is a left wing extremist? Got an example or are you resorting to name calling because you're neoconservative?

Wait, I know, Bernie Sanders? Amirite?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The Iraq war did, the invasion of Afghanistan did, drone strikes in multiple Middle Eastern nations did. Libya belongs to Obama.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

But then again, when you describe Trump and his antics as racist then you're accused of being politically correct and shame on you.

Politics, what a god damn mess.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Deja vu. Wasn't this kinda garbage said about Dubya 8 years ago?

Man I just don't get this level of foolishness. Nearly cringe worthy.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Adams is going way too easy on Obama.
He is serious about Golf after all.
All that Presidency stuff he just leaves to his bank and corporate friends to decide.
I think MI6 and the Saudis put Obama where he is.
His term is a dividing line in American history - there's almost a complete break with our former National sense of self and identity, our culture, race relations, international relations, health care, trade treaties - a tidal wave of change has blanketed our country like a toxic sludge. People have lost whatever optimism they managed to hang on to after 2 terms of Dubya.

You can argue all the partisan politics you like but both Bush and Barry have been doing everything the can to sink us further in debt, give more control to the banksters and hand our sovereignty over to the UN and global treaties. They just went about ruining us in different ways. Both shredded the Constitution, debased our currency, swamped us in debt, agreed to torture, destroyed our industry and stifled any independent capital investments. They instituted a military-style police state of warrantless searches and wanton murder of civilians by trigger happy SWAT cops while under the watchful eye of a surveillance state few even in government know the full scope of. We have lost the right to protest and speak freely while they have legalized propaganda and lying to us and ok'd insider trading for themselves. We are under a global oligarchical system playing out it's final pretense at any sense of Nationalism.
I cannot find any legitimate defense for the actions of either Bush or Obama.
Both have sold us out to the old world order with new branding and we will have lost our country while we just watched.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

What are your thoughts about Bush and his presidency? Ho

I don't know his, but i can say mine.

AT least Bush invaded two countries to KILL terrorists.

Whereas Obama can't decide if he wants to arm them, make besties with them or play golf with.

The Bush doctrine was to fight it over there.

The Obama doctrine is he just sticks his head in the sand, and think happy thoughts, and it might go away. Which is why the WEST has been fighting it in their own back yards now.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The Iraq war did, the invasion of Afghanistan did, drone strikes in multiple Middle Eastern nations did. Libya belongs to Obama.

Obama OWNS what is going on.

Yes in Libya,Yemen,Afghanistan,IRaq,Syria,Somalia, and the list goes on.

Terrorism is bigger, and badder than ever, and NOW spill out to the west. Europe, HERE.

It's his lackadaisical foreign policy blunders effing the world right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I get the impression from what many say the Obama is to be blamed for basically every problems for the last 30 to 40 years.

I wonder who really run the US machine. I doubt were ever hear of those people.
edit on 12/6/2015 by roadgravel because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

a reply to: seeker1963

But then again, when you describe Trump and his antics as racist then you're accused of being politically correct and shame on you.

Politics, what a god damn mess.

With his popularity with Republicans and Democrats both, don't you think it should be a wake up call to the SJW and PC movement to realize that as bad ass as you thought you were, there was a silent majority sitting back pissed off but being civil and not saying anything?

You might be pissed Trump is leading the polls, but you can thank the PC movement and everyone it has pissed off! And it isn't just Republicans!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I believe it.

I always felt it in my soul.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

What is a left wing extremist? Got an example or are you resorting to name calling because you're neoconservative?

Wait, I know, Bernie Sanders? Amirite?

Obama is a left wing extremist making excuses for, and IGNORING those middle eastern RIGHT wing terrorist clinging to their guns, and religion. Nation building over there in the middle east.

Which we call TERRORISTS like ISIS,AQ, and every other two bit terrorist organization across the globe.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Obama OWNS what is going on.

Yes in Libya,Yemen,Afghanistan,IRaq,Syria,Somalia, and the list goes on.

Terrorism is bigger, and badder than ever, and NOW spill out to the west. Europe, HERE.

It's his lackadaisical foreign policy blunders effing the world right now.

So Obama is responsible for terrorism in Europe?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Our economy is a lot better now than at the end of the Bush administration, so that destroys your whole argument.

Not to mention that Bush is the one that started the destabilization of the whole middle east and in fact the people in his administration are the ones that wrote the plan to destroy all those countries in the first place.

Agreed that the OP is out there as far as claims go, but the economy is really better? Tell that to the 94.6 million out of work.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have been saying it all along, "Obummer is a secret-Muslim spy," which, every time I say so I of course am joking.

Now - is Barack Obama a key figure in a globalist syndicate? I absolutely believe so.

Is Obummer the "leader" or a "member" of IS? Me personally - that sounds too much like a television series than reality, but hey, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

Have Obummer, and in my opinion the U.S. military, taken very few, and ineffective steps at combatting IS? I absolutely believe so. And yes - I personally would agree that the United States (and other countries in the Western world), have been "aiding" IS - in the form of funding, arming, and training them. This is been happening in the Middle East for decades, and is nothing "new" when it comes to blaming the sitting POTUS for these actions.

And personally, I don't necessarily see Natural News as a "credible," source, but I take anything from any source with a bucket of salt.

One thing that I do have to mention (and I am neither liberal, nor conservative or any other party affiliation for that matter), I have seen articles (again, I take it with serious salt) talking about how a bill attempting to restrict access to firearms to "known terrorists," was blocked by "majority Republicans."

Now, when it comes to the 2nd amendment - it stands with the rest. If I want to talk to a police officer as I please - considering it is only the second clause in the 1st amendment, one would think it wouldn't be THAT difficult to remember these things - I should be able to. I shouldn't have to "respect," authority, or talk to him/her as if they are superior. Just as, I am protected by unreasonable searches of my persons - it is explicitly stated, and it absolute insanity how the argument of "it's open to interpretation," applies to nearly every amendment I.e. driving is a privilege, not a right, while the 2nd amendment stands on "shall not be infringed," and is often left at that while many more of our Consitutional rights have been eroded.

And - here comes the shocker, the erosion of our civil liberties, the purposeful dividing of our nation, has been happening long since before The Great Obummer came into office - and just as every election cycle, "the new messiah," will, and I can't help myself with this one - "Make America Great Again!"

The same, retired, recycled, and most importantly rhetoric that has been used to rope in millions of voters who have a more vested interest in the stats of their favorite sports team than the bills and stances that their corporate-politicians, that corporate-media loves to flaunt, take and in my opinion, happens every election cycle, and the demographs fall for it.

I do believe that Obama being "black," had a massive reasoning to do with voters wanting to send their support for him - "We are making history!," I've heard it all before, the same ridiculousness as Hilary's platform, "I'm a woman," but I have yet to actually meet someone who has vocally supported Hilary Clinton. I do not know one family member, or friend, who thinks she'd be a fit POTUS and supports her, and I've never met anyone in person that has. Yet she is surging in the polls - again, the sign of corporate-vested interests in our gocernment, beyond the republican/democrat paradigm.

Me? I call it fall-blown racism, Operation Paperclip, anyone? Remember when Nazi scientists were granted amnesty shortly after WWII? Who was the sitting president at that time, and why are there not threads and protests regarding that - yet, Obummer has become the center figure for everything that has gone wrong with the country. How was our last president viewed as before he left office, and don't be naive, either.

Then came, "Hope and change!," and people gobbled it up - without question. And here we are now, swinging into the same exact cycle that we always repeat. The masses who believe that Trump is "shaking the establishment up," or just as mistaken as those who supported Obama. For one to make such a claim, while wither being willfully ignorant or outright in denial at his close ties with business moguls/"career politicians" - Republicans don't like them, right? - is simply beyond me. He is part of the establishment, and his interests are towards his own - which, can one truly blame him? I for one don't, preying off of the ignorance and forgetfulness of the common man is how business tycoons and career politicians have made their way to the top.

Would he be fit for an American president? Well, now I'm just way off topic, but - look at how divided we are as a nation. Does anyone recall, "United we stand, divided we fall," or is silly rhetoric such as this just that - silly rhetoric? How about freedom, justice, equality, and Liberty - and the notion of not sarcificing these things for an arbitrary sense of "security," - insert quote from Thomas Jefferson regarding security/Liberty here, but is it just empty rhetoric?

Anyway - I absolutely believe that IS has been aided by the Western world, but would I say that Obama is a secret-spy that's essentially a plant for IS?

That's just too far-fetched for me too take seriously. I have no idea what relevance this has, but it reminds of an episode of the X-Files in which its revealed to Mulder that alien-DNA has been infused in food and other products we consume, and that "they," being the aliens were planning a harvest once we had consumed enough of their DNA. Needless to say, it was pretty awesome, I mean - I've never heard of a conspiracy that deep, but alas - it's a television series. This article for some reason reminded me of that. I apologize for the rant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join