It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Sleeper Cell...the Destruction of America's Culture, Economy and Security

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I don't get it. I see it on the political shows too. It is all about Obama. He has a year left. Are there any republicans who want to fix our awful medical system, or our infrastructure, or what to do about college and university expenses? Or what are the millenials going to do for retirement or buy a house or have children? Or what can we do to the better serve our wounded veterans? I can think of a list of issues that is so much more important than trying to beat the democrats by beating up Obama. And Trump is old fashioned charming with that John Wayne demeanor, but nothing real.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Just read the OP so far, and I gotta say, either you and Mike Adams are wrong, or I woke up to an alternate reality.

Yesterday, our economy was fine (though not in an economic golden age like the '50s-60s or 90s, our culture and our national security was intact. What the heck is going on? Did CERN create an alternate timeline last night and I just haven't noticed yet?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Sorry, I got the numbers wrong. It's 92.3 million, not 94.6 million. These are people of work age not in work force.

"Americans Not In The Labor Force Soar To Record 93.2 Million As Participation Rate Drops To February 1978 Levels"

"So much for yet another "above consensus" recovery, and what's worse it is, well, about to get even worse, because while the Fed keeps baning some illusory drum that slack in the economy is almost non-existent, the reality is that in March the number of people who dropped out of the labor force rose by yet another 277K, up 2.1 million in the past year, and has reached a record 93.175 million.

Indicatively, this means that the labor force participation rate dropped once more, from 62.8% to 62.7%, a level seen back in February 1978, even as the BLS reported that the entire labor force actually declined for the second consecutive month, down almost 100K in March to 156,906".
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Fact. Obama hasn't destroyed or dismantled the country. Or if he has, his destruction hasn't impacted Nevada, Washington, Oregon, Maryland, Texas or California and Pennsylvania.

Fact. Bush jr and Sr were far more destructive in their presidencies.

Fact. Reagan, Clinton, Bush Jr, Bush Sr build and armed Al Queda, Isis and the Talaban. If anything, they are the real leaders of the terrorists.

Fact. Reagan actually gave weapons to Iran. IRAN!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing
Fact: prefacing a statement in this way does not make facts out of opinions.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

When did it become governments job to lower university costs ? If Obama care caused ins rates to go up......thanks but no thanks. Why do people believe that govt can fix everything in life? That is nanny statism and maybe people don't even realize they have that as default consciousness.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Because obama care isn't the example of what people wanted. People want there tax dollars to go to things that help the nation, health care and education are huge in that regard.
Nothing like the aca where we were forced to by a private product, that isn't what people call single payer health care regardless of what all the people who think it is say.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I have noticed that not one thing Obama has done in the way of Middle Eastern policy has actually improved or stabilized the Middle East in any way.

nor have any of the republican presidents....so what's your point?....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: MOMof3

When did it become governments job to lower university costs ? If Obama care caused ins rates to go up......thanks but no thanks. Why do people believe that govt can fix everything in life? That is nanny statism and maybe people don't even realize they have that as default consciousness.

the only "nanny state" process happening, is the one that benefits the wealthy and big business.....the rest of us get the crumbs....who's pocket does most of the ACA money go into?.....the homeless?....the veterans?....poor black single mothers?...tick, tick, tick....times up, the answer is corporate insurance companies, corporate hospitals, incorporated doctors groups, corporate nursing facilities, etc....

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
Fact: prefacing a statement in this way does not make facts out of opinions.

Of course, but I live in the USA, so I know first hand. Obama hasn't destroyed the US or our place in the world or our constitution or our economy. I think people that don't live here sometimes get too much information from our corporate media and don't really understand how the USA is doing.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I asked when did it become the job of govt to manage the cost of higher education. Clearly you missed my entire point,

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Why shouldn't that be a function of the gov?

Let me guess, because it will just be the nanny state indoctrinating every one to become liberal commies and something about being slaves of the nanny state?

Lets just make sure people are uneducated, much better alternative.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well, the corporate lobbyists knows who butters their bread, why not the poor, sick, children, elderly, the wounded...?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

And have you really never seen the video of Rev Wright in his hellfire and damnation?

Well, yeah, first of all, I *was* serious.

Your 'sources' seem to be unavailable.

Anyway - so, who is it you think will save us?
Cruz?
Raised by a Christian Dominionist, and deemed the 'annointed one' by that father and groomed to be exactly that?

Or, are you a fan of Trump?

I know, I know - you're all about Agenda 21.....and you immerse yourself in right-wing sources and bias-confirming outlets. I know that......

so, yeah - I don't know about all those conspiracy birther commie pinko accusations. I don't pay them any attention.

I pay attention to what is real.....and I work hard to figure that out.
Is that okay with you? (Sorry your 'sources' pooped out on ya.)

edit on 12/8/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I have noticed that not one thing Obama has done in the way of Middle Eastern policy has actually improved or stabilized the Middle East in any way.

You mean the Middle East that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld et al DECIMATED?

What the hell did you expect him to do?
It was already cluster-ffffffffffed when he was elected!

So was the economy.

OBAMA DIDN'T LIGHT THE FIRE.....

Dirty Wars by Jeremy Scahill.

Read it.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: Sremmos80

Sremmos80: Why shouldn't that be a function of .gov (funding higher learning).

Because it is not part of the Constitution or any Amendment thereof added or attached; legally cannot do so on a federal level.

edit on 8-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

That was good. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I asked when did it become the job of govt to manage the cost of higher education. Clearly you missed my entire point,

Sorry, this thread is going in multiple directions and I appoligize if I replied to off hand or without further explanations I was more going back to the thread title -- Obama is a Sleeper Cell...the Destruction of America's Culture, Economy and Security--

and I wanted it to be clear that as someone who actually lives in the USA, I can attest to the fact that the country hasn't been destroyed in any way int he past 8 years.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Because obama care isn't the example of what people wanted. People want there tax dollars to go to things that help the nation, health care and education are huge in that regard.
Nothing like the aca where we were forced to by a private product, that isn't what people call single payer health care regardless of what all the people who think it is say.
Ok so wait "the people" wanted single payer but the democrat party which represents roughly half tge voting public voted ACA in with the entire GOP voting against it wasn't what the people wanted... And now supporters of socialized health care think it's the good job to fix this insane c&$( and make it single payer .... Well alrighty then....

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join