It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Sleeper Cell...the Destruction of America's Culture, Economy and Security

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Yes, I know some of you don't like Mike Adams, but he is a fellow Libertarian that is often spot on. I can definitely understand how he would see Obama's actions as being a supporter and / or member of Isis. Obama has systematically dismantled our country through the destruction of our cultural identity, our economy and our national security.

He has even gone so far as to import potential terrorists for good measure. There is no way that someone that gave a crap about this country and its citizens would follow his destructive and divisive policies. There is plenty of evidence presented that Obama is a supporter of Isis if not the de facto leader.

It will take years if not decades to recover from Obama's debacle of a 'Presidency' and undo the damage he has done to our country.

As President Obama is about to make a televised speech this evening, it's important that America realize who he really is. Obama is a sleeper cell who's intent is the deliberate destruction of America's culture, economy and national defense. When President Obama speaks, he's speaking not as an American, but as a radical communist Muslim pretending to be an American.

The New York Times, meanwhile, has now chosen to side with ISIS by calling for the complete disarmament of law-abiding American citizens while refusing to call for disarming ISIS terrorists. Between the New York Times, the Washington Post and President Obama, America is now an occupied nation being run by communists and Islamists who continue their insidious push for open borders, race-baited culture wars, transplanting ISIS terrorists into U.S. cities across the nation and destroying the national economy via Obamacare and other punitive mandates that crush small businesses and destroy jobs.

To ultimate goal is the complete destruction of America, replacing democracy and Christianity with communism and radical Islam, where every citizen is a disarmed, propagandized, obedient slave to the state. This is the clear objective of Obama, the mainstream media and the radical left.

Article

+26 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
you do know that this post undercuts your cred, my friend...I can't take any of that seriously

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I have noticed that not one thing Obama has done in the way of Middle Eastern policy has actually improved or stabilized the Middle East in any way.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I heard he wanted to call the white house the shiite house and when he sneases he goes 'a...a...ALLAH AKBAR!'

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Agreed

Just to add though, its not just America this is happening to.

Order out of chaos comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

American culture will and is destroyed on its own energy of confusion; Obama doesn’t have to do that

But he is an incompetent president for sure

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well, I guess you'll get plenty of flags and stars for this tripe

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Under Bush, I watched the company my wife worked for go bankrupt, I got hurt, can't really blame that on anyone. Lost our house, and moved back to the part of the country where I was raised. Have worked hard over the last 7 years to get my life back on track, Obama has affected that in no way. Not real sure how you blame 6000 years of problems in the ME on 1 man.

+28 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Wow Natural News, and an article by 'The Health Ranger', self-professed 'activist turned scientist'.
You've really scraped the bottom of the barrel with this muck.

We get it, you don't like President Obama, but this is some seriously wacky stuff.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I have noticed that not one thing Obama has done in the way of Middle Eastern policy has actually improved or stabilized the Middle East in any way.

yeah...I feel just terrible sitting on the sidelines watching them do that to each other....

link   
But I thought Obama is supposed to be a Puppet........? Puppets don't pull the strings, puppet-Masters do that.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That is rather subjective, not much he could have done.
I don't think really any recent president has done much, wars don't stabilize or improve it by any means.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Our economy is a lot better now than at the end of the Bush administration, so that destroys your whole argument.

Not to mention that Bush is the one that started the destabilization of the whole middle east and in fact the people in his administration are the ones that wrote the plan to destroy all those countries in the first place.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
When Obama is currently giving aid,comfort, and sympathizing with the enemy.

Mike Adams has a point.

Of course the LEFT wing EXTREMISTS will never admit such a thing.

It's heresy.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Has anything ever been done in the Middle East to try to improve and stabilise the region?

Sold out by the British after the end of WWI, sold out by the World for the last 60 years.

It's a joke the way it has been treated.

I believe Obama started his presidency with the best of intentions, but he has looked like a lost boy at times. I don't think he has enough political clout and he has allowed the neocons to continue their bidding.

+1 more 
link   

There is plenty of evidence presented that Obama is a supporter of Isis if not the de facto leader.

Evidence is a strong word, usually reproducible.

Lets see it.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Not to mention that Bush is the one that started the destabilization of the whole middle east and in fact the people in his administration are the ones that wrote the plan to destroy all those countries in the first place.

Sorry to burst that demagogic bubble, but middle east history did NOT begin in the year 2000.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
When Obama is currently giving aid,comfort, and sympathizing with the enemy.

Mike Adams has a point.

Of course the LEFT wing EXTREMISTS will never admit such a thing.

It's heresy.

According to the NDAA Neo?

If you, I or any other American citizen aided the enemy as much as Obama? Hell! Being black bagged would be the least of our worries!

Odd how laws do not apply to the ruling elite.......

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

It's not a big step to see and understand that the Deep State that controls the POTUS also controls the other 5 eyes countries and I would think that NATO is their private army for overt/covert operations . Our tag along militarises are more a fodder cover for what is really happening in the ME and other parts of the world .....This beast has many dimensions and has political ,cultural as well as the military power to over throw most nations . Time is passing quickly for their plan to be finished . Russia / Iran /China seems to be more of a crook in the road to what they are willing to settle for but it does give us time to watch the beast in action and imagine what they are really up to . I am praying they loose and think they will in the end but for now we can only make the best of our situations may be ....my 1 cent worth ....peace

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

I think he thought his brilliant personality alone would bring in whirled peas ... that and the unicorn farts and rainbows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join