It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

kirtland afb, nm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Yes, there is quite a bit going on at Sandia National Laboratories/Kirtland AFB, I hear that they are processing vagueness into full blown ambiguity. This is based purely on "rumors/facts" and therefore the veracity is completely refutable... But I digress...

Indeterminate Monkeys, not just for obfuscation anymore?

I must say, you have such a way with words, O Mirthful One. I don't know why it suprises so many people that there are secretive activities carried out by the US military. Living in Albuquerque, I have to say that unless I notice military aircraft, I often forget that Kirtland is here. Growing up in Shreveport, LA, it was sometimes easy to forget that Barksdale was there.

Now, it just seemed different with Marine Corps Bases. With all those jarheads flooding into town on liberty, dressed in their civvies, with their GI dress shoes, you couldn't forget that there was an MCB close by, even if you had Alzheimer's.

[edit on 05/1/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It may be 80 miles by the crow flies, but it's much farther in a Ford.

KAFB is about 10 miles from I25 Exit 220. WSMR is 15 miles from I25 Exit 139. So, 106 miles, KAFB Gibson gate to WSMR Stallion gate.

The northern end of WSMR is low population. It's a buffer zone for missile tests, if the missile goes off target it still ends up on military land.

The southern end of KAFB is explosive testing labs, and a facility where they test the effects of cancerette smoke on puppies and monkeys. About 5 miles from the southern perimeter to main base.

Housing, main base are on the southern end of WSMR. 120 miles south of the northern end.

A tunnel from KAFB main base to WSMR main base would be at least 205 miles. 5 miles of KAFB, 80 miles of Rio Grande Valley, 120 miles under WSMR.

The sort of person who believes such tunnels exist believe we have alien nuclear technology that allows us to dig tunnels like this without removing soil, or ventilating the tunnel. In a state swarming with scientific labs monitoring seismic activity. All of these labs notice the endless small quakes along the Rio, but are unaware of tunneling activity. And the tunnel doesn't show up as an anomaly on the seismic sensors...

Some people want to be an expert on something, but don't want to be an expert on something that can be proven. All that math, peer reviews, reproducible results. So they become an expert at a thing which can't be proven. Which is why we have so many experts on UFO, pyramids, the non-existent Bermuda Triangle, aliens, ad nauseum.

[edit on 15-1-2005 by Researcher]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I live in NE albuquerque and I have harassed securities at The manzano facility recently. The access road heading up to coyote canyon (which is in what is claimed to be Cibola National forest) has been recently paved. As one can tell from satallite photos they have a launch pad south of the old weapons storage facility manzano. They supposedly do not do any arieal testing in this area but I can witness first hand that they do. The town of Carnual (car-in-u-all)(lol)(seriously) is expanding south towards the base using every inch of boundry avaliable. New road development offering lovely lots placing you nicely within a mile and a half of no sh!t ona of the scariest places on earth. Get yours today. Great backyard for the children, provided that they do not walk up the canyon more then 300 yards. KUMSC is of course open to the south west of the mountain and it is hone to an un classified 2450 nuclear weapons. This facility is controlled entirely by a computer. A computer! Access, inventory, security, humidity, temp, everything. All by a computer. We all know how reliable computers are. Anyway. The manzano storage facility (adle base) according the DOE has been abandoned. This is the very large mountain surrounded by triple concertina wire fences and lights that never go on (most likely ir). People who don't see this thing in person do not understand the size. This mountain is very large. Used to be home to three nuclear weapon readiness facilities. Nuclear weapons do not store well so preventative measures are taken at these plants. The mountain has something like 140 bunkers for nuclear weapons. Some 30% of these can be converted to handle "pits" in the future or have been already. If you do not know what a "pit" is then research the pentax facility in texas (good state for it).
Also making it's home at kirtland is a seven mile high speed rail testing the strengths of anything and everything that they can get the funding to utterly destroy by launching into immovable objects at thousands of miles an hour. By the satallite photos that I have examined lately it seems that they have a solar research facility directly south of the mountain. And sadly it seems that either Bush needs another country club to hide his head at as the world folds around him or the government is growing grass in random strips resembling a golf course directly to the west of the mountain. Your tax dollars hard at work. but at least a golf course is your tax dollars buying something real.
Kirtland has been the home to numerous UFO sightings. Its is also the home of the biggest propaganda agencey out there, the AFOSI (Air Force Office of Special Investigations). Strangly enough the least investigated reports seem to be the one taking place in the back yard. I can go on for ever about this facility but I must go to sleep.
On one last note; I grew up in Los Alamos, NM. My family has over 70 combined years working at the labs. All with attaind Q or QC clearence levels. All different divisions. In a 35+ year carear at LANL you tour the whole research and development worl if you are bright and intrested in everything. Anyway, I would like to set the Stories straight about a Nuclear Tunnel Boring Machine (NTBM). This is a conceptual Idea which recived a few patents. Who ever says that an idea has to be proved to have a patent passed is smoking crack. I know some folks who have attained patents on some of the most stupid non-proven non-existing ideas ever concocted. It is not a hard thing to do. it does not mean that it exists. Anyone who has ever really researched Los Alamos knows that it is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for there to be " tunnels" Going anywhere from Los Alamos. That is not to say that there are not underground facilities there because there are. The cave in which the fat man and little boy bombs were kept is really a underground cave. (lol) Located at the nuclear weapons sub station in omega canyon. There is also a nine or eleven story underground facility located at the top of pajarito hill on pajarito road on the way to White Rock, but if you were testing lasers running 10x16 watts you would like it (and its Power Source) to be isolated also. But as far as tunnels leading anywhere from Los Alamos It is Impossible. The rock is so iron rich that the melting point can not be attained with " liquid Lithium" as used in the NTBM. Beyond that the volcanic activity in the area is so close to the surface,being on the skirts of the LARGEST volcano in the entire world, that only a complete jack ass would use even a conventional tbm there let alone a nuclear one. not to mention that Los Alamos is located on an active tectonic plate. Active meaning it is almost always in motion . How does one bore from one plate to another? Glass lined walls are not going to support that kind of un stoppable force. Heck, if you have any expirence with minning you know damn well that glass cribbing isn't going to support anything no matter how thick it is. holding back dirt is not that simple not to mention rock doesn't melt into glass. In fact rock in most cases does not melt, it explodes case in point check out the remains of the LOS Alamos " Cerro Grande Fire" Too much moisture in the rock. Anyway I will be happy to answer anyones questions am going to go take pictures of dulce's archelutta mesa in a few weeks. I am not a puss either. My pics will be from the top. Have a good nite

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This might help everyone.......

eyeball-series.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Dear Mr Reed;

Thanks for answering my questions at your and Mr Stillman's book signing on February 3, 2009 at Page One in Albuquerque.

I recorded my questions and your and Mr Stillman's responses.

1 Was there a thermonuclear detonation in South Africa?
2 What about Iran?

Iran, like the US, may be facing electric shortages soon.

Perhaps you may wish to rethink your position denying Iran nuclear electric generation plants?

Your comments on the LaBelle disco bombing attracted my attention.

Reason is that we used how Libya figured-out the US was reading it encrypted communications as a visibility ploy is our, so far, 17 year legal project.

Here's a link to our visibility ploy: the Nojeh/NSA lawsuit CIV 97-266 MCA/LFG. ...

www.prosefights.org...

is related to KUMSEC.

www.prosefights.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Researcher

Sounds like solid reasoning.

However, ASUMPTIONS ARE HAZARDOUS.

Your assertions sound like you are

1. ASSUming that the tunnels are at the levels you are presuming they are at vs being a mile or two deep . . . ?

2. ASSUming that the tunnels are NOT made with a technology that automatically seals the tunnels in an extremely durable and possibly even self-healing fashion.

3. I figure that with super advanced technologies--that the retiring head of LOCKEED SKUNKWORKS declared we were 50 YEARS ahead of everyone else on . . . I figure that making wild ignorant pronouncements about such is akin to . . . saying that a super expensive super accurate watch just happened to put itself together in a junk yard.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeking Nirvana

My mother's sister married to my Dad's Brother pastored a church in Albuquerque all his adult life as long as he was able. He periodically heard all kinds of serious stuff.

I assure you,

The OP assertions are a LOT more credible, to me, than your perspective.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by klooney

Naysayers, in my experience, tend to be a very convinced lot.

Their constructions on reality seemingly, in their minds, come from the mind of God--perhaps the one in their mirrors.

Until a UFO comes down and lands in their laps and castrates them, they won't believe.

Unless they cut off both legs and God comes down in bodily form and causes new ones to grow, they won't believe in God.

Anything they care to comment on, they are Olympic class experts on--far better experts than ANYONE else who responds to them. Just ask them.

In terms of Kirtland, I've long been convinced that it was a very major site but with tons of stuff successfully hidden and kept out of the limelight.

I don't have any trouble trusting you and your sources, at all.

Thanks for the head's up.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by nataylor

Clearly you do not believe the multiple reports of a massive tunnel system all over the North American Continent and some even insist off the Continent.

Lots of tunnel rats I know of don't believe it either.

However, some interesting people do believe it. My own hunch is that those folks are right. To what degree, i don't know. I wouldn't be THAT surprised if their wildest assertions turn out to be conservative.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
KIRTLAND A.F.B. IS WHERE EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOOKING ALL ALONG POST ROSWELL 47, NOT TO MENTION KIRTLAND IS HUGE AND LOCATED CLOSE TO THE ALBUQUERQUE AIRPORT!!!!!!!

MAYBE DULCE ISNT IN DULCE AFTER ALL BUT SOUTH IN ALBUQUERQUE?????

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dante87112

I've often wondered about the plate actions and volcanic actions with such purported tunnel systems.

However, again, massively strange and exotic technologies that we can barely guess about . . . ??? . . .

WHO'S TO SAY DEFINITIVELY what they can and cannot do in whatever list of contexts?

I still think that truth is going to turn out to be stranger than fiction in a list of areas.

If, as the SKUNK WORKS head alluded, we can bend time and bend multi-dimensional stuff . . . what's bending some tectonic plates and volcanic factors?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join