It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O. Sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This was an amazing sighting. And you know, exactly like before, I attribute seeing those UFOs to visiting these boards in some unexplainable way. I think that using these boards increases that probability. I ain't superstitious but I ain't gonna deny it either.

The last UFO I saw last Summer. So it's been a while. Peak UFO sighting for me was 2010-2012 in the Los Angeles-Hollywood area when I saw dozens of them over an 18 month period. In total I would say I'd seen between 40 and 50 UFOs over my lifetime (since 1994) and all but three of those since 2003. So, it's been a recent thing for me to see UFOs as many times as I have. Many people I talk to say they never saw one. Well, I guess some of us are just really lucky.

I won't reveal my current location for personal safety reasons.

The ones I saw last night glowed a beautiful red. I never saw a red UFO before. There were two of them. They didn't fly in a straight line, it was sort of curved and in an Eastern-Westerly direction. I was lying on my grass with my head pointed East thinking about the size of the Sun and what it would look like to travel from this star system to another one while watching the Sun shrink and the star we approach grow, then these two red glowing balls came sliding into view and overhead like smooth butter in a frying pan. This sort of movement I'd seen before in many of my UFO sightings. As I said there were two of them and they were very close together. They appeared to go at an inconstant speed that gave them an alternating speeding up- slowing down appearance. The impression of manual control comes to mind. They appeared to merge right over head and then split apart but then again it could have been an illusion and one of them actually flew directly over the other one vertically for a moment. Their glow was constant and didn't fluctuate or blink or anything like that. Sort of like red neon lights except a tick duller or so. The sighting only lasted for about 4 seconds but they were wondrously impressive, speeding through silently at what I estimate to be around 50,000mph or so. Much faster than any jet engine and much quieter than a drone. I was left with a good feeling and imagining what the occupants looked like if there were any occupants.

I wrote most of this information down minutes after sighting them. My phone was turned off so I didn't check the time. It was around 2am. I wish they stuck around longer or did some acrobatic stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the problem now days with reports is that you do not know if they are drones or the real thing. sometimes even when there is a clip, it's to hard to tell.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Go buy a camera man.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SurfinUSA

you estimate 50,000mph?

I doubt you'd be able to even see it if it were moving 50,000mph .. how does one even estimate such a large number?
edit on 12/6/2015 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

you estimate 50,000mph?

I doubt you'd be able to even see it if it were moving 50,000mph .. how does one even estimate such a large number?

One doesn't, unless one is making stuff up and/or has absolutely no concept of speed.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Are you vegetarian? Do you meditate? Well Surfing is the greatest form in meditation imho.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Peak UFO sighting for me was 2010-2012 in the Los Angeles-Hollywood area when I saw dozens of them over an 18 month period. In total I would say I'd seen between 40 and 50 UFOs over my lifetime (since 1994) and all but three of those since 2003. So, it's been a recent thing for me to see UFOs as many times as I have. Many people I talk to say they never saw one. Well, I guess some of us are just really lucky.

Ever thought of getting a camera…

They appeared to merge right over head and then split apart but then again it could have been an illusion and one of them actually flew directly over the other one vertically for a moment

That sounds like an airplanes aspect ratio changing from your perspective. Making a turn at night, the beacons on the wings could be seen to merge. Lots of red beacons on night time aircraft…

images

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Peak UFO sighting for me was 2010-2012 in the Los Angeles-Hollywood area when I saw dozens of them over an 18 month period. In total I would say I'd seen between 40 and 50 UFOs over my lifetime (since 1994) and all but three of those since 2003. So, it's been a recent thing for me to see UFOs as many times as I have. Many people I talk to say they never saw one. Well, I guess some of us are just really lucky.

They appeared to merge right over head and then split apart but then again it could have been an illusion and one of them actually flew directly over the other one vertically for a moment

That sounds like an airplanes aspect ratio changing from your perspective. Making a turn at night, the beacons on the wings could be seen to merge. Lots of red beacons on night time aircraft…

images

But it was traveling at 50,000 miles an hour!

edit on 12/6/2015 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

originally posted by: intrptr

images

But it was traveling at 50,000 miles an hour!

Sure it was.

Just to put that in perspective, that's roughly 100 times faster than the top cruising speed of commercial jets, and is equivalent to about mach 65. Must've been one hell of a sonic boom following whatever was travelling at such speeds. Funny how nobody reported it.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: antar

It's meditation that does it.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
hey OP I saw em too.

they've Been around lately.

i saw them on sat morning around 5:30am. heading north to south. three in a straight line formation going from horizon to horizon. dull deep red. in the atmosphere but real high up. no scintillation. steady smooth light. the middle light in the formation broke off and headed west out to sea. the other two continued on south. this was in the Santa Monica area. i believe they are military. have talked to others in my neighborhood who have seen them too. going back a few years now.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Words are realer than reality.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I attribute seeing those UFOs to visiting these boards in some unexplainable way.

Sort of like when you live what you are thinking about or paying attention to?

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

5th Gen HB Loc here, experiencer from birth, family history in all para/ufo fields.

It is a beautiful thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Oh wanted to say, that our amazing planet, our stellar skies even without anything non terrestrial, are such a blessing. I have a deep love of this planet and of the skies and heavens above them.

top topics

join