It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Eyewitnesses Affirm CA Shooters were 3 WHITE MaleS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Watch the video I posted and you will see that people identified the wrong number of perpetrators in the fake robbery. Its the first segment of the video so you don't need to watch the entire 50 minutes.

All things considered, I find it highly implausible that a witness would confuse two people getting into a vehicle with three. In one situation two doors would be opened and the other would require a backseat door to be opened OR three people squeezing into a front seat.

These are events that would easily be recalled as far as recalling how many suspects actually got into the vehicle -- which is the main thing the first witness in the OP actually saw.

but, you are talking about people who just witnessed a traumatizing event that took what a few minutes???? of course they could well be wrong...to think otherwise after an event like that is foolish.....they were afraid, in shock and horror....very easy to have memory messed up.
edit on 6-12-2015 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

Strange I do believe eye witness in Paris said the same thing!

kinda swept this under the rug

“He fired lots of bullets. He was white, clean shaven and had dark hair neatly trimmed. He was dressed all in black accept for a red scarf.

The boogieman that is "radical islam" makes it quite easy for those in the shadow to commit atrocities and guarantee that the masses will simply respond to their fear programming!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSunday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Jasaran13

This reminds me also that the news was reporting a suspect had possibly fled the SUV and was barricaded in a church. They kept showing the church and police surrounding the place but then nothing ever came of that. This was going on while they were looking for a 3rd suspect and people had reported shots being fired from a roof top. Could be it was a false alarm at the church but who knows. I also noticed how CNNs coverage was very "meh" while Fox was jumping to every conceivable conclusion so it is hard to draw too much from the reporting. CNN seemed to be trying to focus on right wing terrorist at first then they just kind of acted like everything was no big deal once the suspects had been killed.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Yes, I remember the church too. I also remember a man taking a reporter to a back yard passing a dead duck, and the reporter saying "don't know if the duck died from gun fire or fear, but definitely died recently." The witness who lead the reporter to the location where you could just see police cars surround and area, said he hear 20-30 shots and explosions, I recall him saying it was like a war zone. I thought it was strange as he was saying it but also figured there would be some follow up to that later to explain what happened but nothing.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Are there any other eyewitness accounts broadcast the day of the attack?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I hope the 2 witnesses stay true to their story. I fear for their safety though, you know what the u.s gov is like

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: blujack21
a reply to: NihilistSanta

One of our processors did this in college. When he was speaking, he had another student come in and do a fake robbery. All of one minute. Sure enough he had us write down what we saw and it was all over the place. He ended up being a brown haired may, average height and a young student. His weapon of choice was a baseball bat. Some people put down that he was black, tall & blond and one labeled him Filipino lol. From carrying a gun, knife, and a 2x4. Eye witness are very unreliable. I thought he was blond & older, got the baseball bat right & he was wearing a plaid shirt, but that was about it. Most people in the class got it wrong to very wrong. Very few had a correct interpretation.

I took an Engineering Psychology course (sounds strange.. I know) and we did some similar experiments just like this. When the point of action is less than 1 minute, nobody is able to remember even any of the faintest details.
edit on 6-12-2015 by charolais because: typo

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: diggindirt

All the witnesses don't agree.

Full stop. End of point.

ETA - to clarify: some witnesses said three shooters. Got it. From that point forward, they don't agree. This is by no means saying there isn't anything going on here with the third person. I want to know who it was that fled on foot and was taken in to custody, and why, and what happened with that.

But I don't think two witness accounts that have some degree of similarity is a smoking gun of a coverup.

So there were witnesses that said there were only two people involved at the scene?

Sorry, I'm just trying to catch up here....not trying to dispute what you've said because I agree that it would settle a lot of questions about the third person seen running away if the officials would just explain. Explain beyond, "not involved."
I understand that descriptions may vary from person to person---some saw masked persons---some didn't. Easy enough to resolve that---they took the masks off before leaving the building. But the number of people involved---that seems to be uniform from all the early reports I've seen/read.

ETA: I might not be able to tell the difference between an Impala and a Thunderbird today because I'm not a car person but I can count to three. I suspect others can too.
edit on 6-12-2015 by diggindirt because: clarity

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais
So we lose our ability to count to three when we're scared? Sorry, but I'm having a bit of trouble accepting that premise. Giving minute details---yeah, I'll go with that but the simple act of counting the number of people seen fleeing isn't something that goes awry with an adrenaline rush.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: charolais
So we lose our ability to count to three when we're scared? Sorry, but I'm having a bit of trouble accepting that premise. Giving minute details---yeah, I'll go with that but the simple act of counting the number of people seen fleeing isn't something that goes awry with an adrenaline rush.
Dont let them get you off topic

Sandy Hook. Remember the video we all saw of police hunting people in the woods? But it was blamed on one person.

That cinema shooting, that too had more than enough evidence of others being involved. But only one person went to court.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Like others had said, the witness tell that they saw 3 shooters, this match the tweets on the praisal of the shooters that calls for 2 martyrs.

ISIS sympathizers used the “#America_Burning” hashtag in Arabic on Twitter and in extremist deep web forums to show their glee at the killing of more innocent people, Vocativ reported.

“Three lions made us proud,” one user Tweeted. “California streets are full with soldiers with heavy weapons. The Unites States is burning #America_Burning.”

“Let America know a new era #California #America_burning,” said another hateful Tweet.

downtrend.com...

Where is the third one? I have the suspicion that the FBI due to the inability of being able to get the identity of the third one that probably fled the site of the crime is not telling yet who it is, but I am sure that they have various possible suspects.

I would not rule out perhaps another member of the family.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well, the media-police had it at 3 perps long after the initial attack, and subsequent street shootout. It was said the 3rd "ran away" from the SUV "scene", but...wouldn't the police know damn well if there was three people in the SUV or not?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: mandelaeffect

Strange I do believe eye witness in Paris said the same thing!

kinda swept this under the rug

“He fired lots of bullets. He was white, clean shaven and had dark hair neatly trimmed. He was dressed all in black accept for a red scarf.

The boogieman that is "radical islam" makes it quite easy for those in the shadow to commit atrocities and guarantee that the masses will simply respond to their fear programming!

After reading your post a picture hanibal from the A team saying "I love it when a plan comes together" comes to mind......

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I was glued to the scanner all day, I seem to recall there was a point where the cops were staked out at either the suspect's residence or maybe the church, and an officer on the scene reported that 2 men with beards had pulled up in a car, saw the police and sped off. Nothing ever seems to have come of that.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Those are the only two that made it onto some kind of live tv, which in itself is strange.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

At this point I think a couple of smurfs on over ripened blueberries could have pulled this off and we all still be arguing about who did it

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think they could literally show the video of the "three white males" walking into the building shooting 50 people and walking out and people would still pin it on Mr. and Mrs. Farook.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Black ops just like all the rest. Coincidence that this stuff happens so often and then immediately a grab for the guns and other freedoms and rights? Do we really as a group not see through this charade? Let's just keep eating what we're fed and see how that works out.

And further coincidence that OP is now banned. Post seemed legit enough to me asking valid questions. What happened?

ETA just checking his other posts. Interesting...
edit on 6-12-2015 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jordandyer

Exactly... People see what they want to see.... Which is quite telling in itself....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A few things...Yes people can remember something completely different because your mind replays that scenario and sometimes fills in the blanks then the first fill in the blank is what is implanted. I am guilty of this at times, with video evidence to prove it with no intention to change anything. I literally was filling in the blanks.

If America wanted to do a false flag they would cross their T's and you know. Some would say well the terrorist acted on his own and just had a vague order or the possibilities to get the instructions are endless without a paper trail you would think. So no I think it was actually a terrorist this time. However the order came down from where or who which has been answered so they say!

Their stories just do not seem to make sense to me. One says tactical gear and the other described clothes and maybe gloves. I hope this started out in skunk works. The lady seemed to be under the desk or hiding and filled in the blanks. The guy probably ran like a baby and filled in the blanks to impress his buddies.
edit on 6-12-2015 by randomthoughts12 because: rushed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join