It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Eyewitnesses Affirm CA Shooters were 3 WHITE MaleS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hopefully these two key eyewitnesses to the San Bernardino Massacre dont go missing or dead on us!

On day of shooting, Juan Hernandez describes to a reporter seeing “3 white male shooters” in tactical gear leaving the scene of the shooting and getting into a black SUV:

His statement matches what another witness, Sally Abdelmageed, told CBS:

newzsentinel.com...

On day of shooting, Sally Abdelmageed describes:

“I heard shots fired and it was from you know an automatic weapon. […] very unusual. Why would we hear shots? As we looked out the window a second set of shots goes off […] and we saw a man fall to the floor. Then we just looked and we saw three men dressed in all black, military attire, with vests on they were holding assault rifles. As soon as they opened up the doors to building three […] one of them […] started to shoot into the room. their skin tone looked white. They looked like they were athletic build. They appeared to be tall

Sally Abdelmageed is an HR Coordinator for Customer Service at the Inland Medical Center for the San Bernardino County health department, 15 employees of which - including chief suspect, health inspector Syed Farook - are reportedly all shot dead.

I can imagine that media or officials could fabricate later 'witness' testimonials however the above two were aired within hours of the shooting(s) on Dec 2

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

?why would you think something bad will happen to the witnesses.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Hmmm.. interesting the first comment on youtube

He's a witness that says he saw three white men in military fatigues get into an Impala which is a car. Then someone on the side says something and he changes his story to an SUV. How does he not know a car from an SUV?

Good Point.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I KNEW IT!

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Tindalos2013

are you new here ?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

?why would you think something bad will happen to the witnesses.

Douglas Cottle(62?)
Michael Bellmore (27!)
Ibragim Todashev (28)

come to mind, for starters

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
They were masked up.

How could anyone know what colour they were?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Sally seemed being politically correct saying the 3 tall mens' skin color looked white colored:

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am just going to speculate here a bit. Often times people can witness the same event and come away with completely different descriptions. There was an episode of the National Geographic channel show called Brain Games which looked at this. They had 20 people witness a fake robbery then they had investigators try to get statements from the witnesses. With just 20 people all witnessing an event only feet from them they walked away with some remarkably different accounts of what transpired.

I bring this up because while I have no doubt that a greater cover-up is possible and have entertained some ideas on how that might play out. It could just as easily be chalked up to really bad short term memory and recollection though. Also I know from images of the female suspect she was a lighter complexion which is possibly mistaken for "white".

Now to entertain the OPs idea a bit I did find it strange the way everyone described them wearing "tactical gear" but afterwards police seemed almost hesitant to describe it that way. Almost as if the descriptions did not match what they were wearing when killed. The other thing I found strange were the reports from people in the area of someone firing from a rooftop and the police were still searching for a 3rd suspect before declaring it was just the two named individuals. Just some things to ponder.

Brain Games :

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Good finds!

Here's an article from a small journal that discusses the "third shooter". News Article on Third Shooter

She ends the article with this update:

In regards to the 3rd shooter that has left out of the media reports of late, I grew up about 30 minutes west of the shooting. My brother currently lives in San Bernardino off of the 215 and waterman. (up the hill a little) I live in San Clemente CA, but still have friends and family in the area. Last night I spoke with a friend who has friends in local law enforcement. The inside source said that there indeed was a 3rd shooter and the whole situation is still active. The media is no longer talking about it because they don't want to alarm the public, but the inside source did warn my friend to avoid crowded areas such as malls and theaters in the days to come. Everyone needs to be very aware of their surroundings.

edit on 6-12-2015 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Indeed don't investigators look for commonalities between the immediate eyewitness's testimonial?

As for later testimonials like days or weeks later..

I should point out NO eyewitness states:

- middle eastern nor south asian
- tan or dark skin color
- civilan attire types
- female

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It was being reported as three people for hours. The police seemed to be searching for one that fled. How did it end up as two?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

One of our processors did this in college. When he was speaking, he had another student come in and do a fake robbery. All of one minute. Sure enough he had us write down what we saw and it was all over the place. He ended up being a brown haired may, average height and a young student. His weapon of choice was a baseball bat. Some people put down that he was black, tall & blond and one labeled him Filipino lol. From carrying a gun, knife, and a 2x4. Eye witness are very unreliable. I thought he was blond & older, got the baseball bat right & he was wearing a plaid shirt, but that was about it. Most people in the class got it wrong to very wrong. Very few had a correct interpretation.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It was being reported as three people for hours. The police seemed to be searching for one that fled. How did it end up as two?

We had quite a few discussions on that question.

One of the most popular was that the 3rd person may have had "diplomatic immunity" or had obvious and public ties to an Organization that the current Administration wants to "protect".

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Another issue that was really strange about the media coverage was how often they acknowledged witness statements that "someone got angry at the event and left before returning with with two others" . Literally that was announced within the first hour of coverage yet no one could identify that the man in question was Muslim or his ethnicity. I just found that to be odd. The only reasoning I could see would be that they couldn't release the info due to the police not wanting to give away information which could prevent an arrest but that doesn't sit well because the witnesses were not under any such obligation when being interviewed and since when do the media turn down jumping on juicy info during a crisis?

link   
a reply to: infolurker

Is there pretty solid evidence that there were 3 people, other than these 2 witnesses.

link   

originally posted by: blujack21

One of our processors did this in college. When he was speaking, he had another student come in and do a fake robbery. All of one minute. Sure enough he had us write down what we saw and it was all over the place. He ended up being a brown haired may, average height and a young student. His weapon of choice was a baseball bat. Some people put down that he was black, tall & blond and one labeled him Filipino lol. From carrying a gun, knife, and a 2x4. Eye witness are very unreliable. I thought he was blond & older, got the baseball bat right & he was wearing a plaid shirt, but that was about it. Most people in the class got it wrong to very wrong. Very few had a correct interpretation.

Did they recall there being two student-robbers though, instead of one?

It is so implausible that these witnesses miscounted to three. I refuse to believe they were mistaken.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: blujack21

Indeed! Which begs the questions where is the video footage of the Medical Center? I highly doubt this medical center had zero security cams during when shots were actually fired

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Oh noz! I bet they were Christians too! Probably Republicans! Run!

*The people in the room were able to identify their coworker. I heard one of the first witnesses from the street. He described them as "dark skinned". Make of it what you will.

edit on 12/6/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

That was your imagination. There was never more than two.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join