It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'NO Evidence of Muslim Couple/Suspects' Link to TERROR Per FBI Despite Media & Gov

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

It sounds like the attorneys are meeting with the FBI to attempt (on behalf of family members) to 'debunk' some of the info being pumped out by the Media and Government, such as ISIS now claiming Syed Farook & Tafsheen Malik were members of their organization.

Finally we're at least hearing from persons by name (American attorneys versed in law and discovery?) rather than shady media entities and government, and looney landlord's open houses to 'show and tell'.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mandelaeffect

It sounds like the attorneys are meeting with the FBI to attempt (on behalf of family members) to 'debunk' some of the info being pumped out by the Media and Government, such as ISIS now claiming Syed Farook & Tafsheen Malik were members of their organization.

Finally we're at least hearing from persons by name (American attorneys versed in law and discovery?) rather than shady media entities and government, and looney landlord's open houses to 'show and tell'.

They recently travelled to Saudi Arabia. I rest my case. I think the woman radicalised him.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I don't know ... but ...

My crazy idea is, that the FBI drove around saw a Muslim couple in a car and shot them without needing to, then planted evidence ...

Basically, I wouldn't trust a "fart" coming out of a US butt ... even if a smell was around.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yep...all non jihadists have Kevlar vests, bomb making equipment and assault rifles...
Their story totally checks out...

My wife and I think every weekend "hey, should we go to whole foods or dress in tactical gear and build bombs."

Sounds perfectly believably...great op
Stars and flags(definitely not being sarcastic)

-Christosterone

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

They recently travelled to Saudi Arabia. I rest my case.

Mecca. Pilgrimage. Sorta like Israel's Western Wall.. ever heard of it?

edit on 6-12-2015 by mandelaeffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
I don't know ... but ...

My crazy idea is, that the FBI drove around saw a Muslim couple in a car and shot them without needing to, then planted evidence ...

Basically, I wouldn't trust a "fart" coming out of a US butt ... even if a smell was around.

You do realise how many witnesses were around during this episode don't you?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Looks barren to me and no shots fired til fire opened onto parked SUV:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-12-2015 by mandelaeffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

They recently travelled to Saudi Arabia. I rest my case.

Mecca. Pilgrimage. Sorta like Israel's Western Wall.. ever heard of it?

Erm. Saudi Arabia = Wahabbi

Eleigance to Islamic State = Wahabbi

2+2=?
edit on 6-12-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Elegance??? Eh? And have you heard of the Hajj or not?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You do realise how many witnesses were around during this episode don't you?

That's why I said "Crazy idea ..."

It's because I don't trust anything coming from the US ... nada ... caught being lying, and creating "false flags" way too often.

edit on 6/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Elegance??? Eh? And have you heard of the Hajj or not?

Lol, I will correct it. Haha

Yes, I know of the Hajj. It's a dirty affair where millions of people flood to touch or get a glimpse of a rock.

Sometimes people are killed by trampling each other. Not my cup of tea.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
It is hard to believe that their families knew nothing of them collecting weapons. If my brother or I get a new gun, we always go visit to check out the new toy. I suppose that since they aren't using it for hunting and target practice they might not show it to their relatives. It still seems strange that their relatives knew nothing about them getting over the hill with their attitude. It also seems strange that his co-workers couldn't tell that the guy was getting strange. I can see Americans being blind, but Muslims usually aren't as blind as us. Maybe their relatives were eating McDonalds and Burger king too.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: bjarneorn
I don't know ... but ...

Weird how they were able to plant all that evidence in the SUV with multiple helicopters overhead broadcasting continuous live feed.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wonder if the family lawyers side of things will be the highlight of obama's speech later?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Weird how they were able to plant all that evidence in the SUV with multiple helicopters overhead broadcasting continuous live feed.

Well, don't mind me ... I'm just a nut job.

One nut job, that finds it almost "convenient" to kill the only two that can answer any questions, in a time and space where we have the means of just ... putting them to sleep, instead.

I mean, this here nut job just thinks it should be the objective to apprehend and put on trial, rather than "silence them, by putting them down".

edit on 6/12/2015 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

Only a nutjob would bring non-lethal means to a gunfight.

No mind paid

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: bjarneorn

Only a nutjob would bring non-lethal means to a gunfight.

No mind paid

I differ ... I'd use a chemical sleep agent, and put the entire enemy squadron to sleep in an instant.

Saves me time, space and ... bullets.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Bridge for sale, bridge for sale! Going cheap today! Leads from Manhattan to Brooklyn! Can't find a better deal anywhere. PM me Baby.

The talking heads are saying they are interested in hearing whether the President calls this "terror". Don't know why. He's already called it that. They are also saying he will try to reassure us we are "okay". Also he will be making a request to congress. Wonder what that might be.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

Soo I see the two Hollywood style Lawyers are really at it, trying to turn the San Bernardino massacre into a Sandy Hook pony show.

Shame on anybody that even hint that the horrible massacre in San Bernardino and Sandy Hook are not real

This is an insult to the families of the victims of both massacres.

Shame on all.

Two terrorist did this massacre and learn people because ISIS is in America.

Shame.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

and looney landlord's open houses to 'show and tell'.

When you say loony you need to add these to failures to the list too. Oh, she was too small to shoot, but she did. He was upset over someone saying something about his beard, but the baby shower was ok. The pipe bomb factor is a normal reaction to disrespecting the beard. They know it all happened but they want to somehow direct it all away from terrorism to the hubby was reacting to office attacks, an office where everyone liked the guy and had nothing bad to say about his past. There is nothing outside of craziness and radicalization on this planet that drives a person to do an act like this, and I think it is safe to say the two were not insane.

<<   2  3 >>

join