It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel the Main Buyer of ISIS Oil — Shocking!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

I wish I could say that I am surprised by this, the history of Israel is that of committing terrorist acts, makes sense they would support Daesh in any way they possibly can, like treating them in their hopitals!

originally posted by: rupertg
ISIS: Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Sums it up!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSunday1 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Sooooo,

That Russian intelligence that everyone was pooh poohing had some merit after all hey.

Trust Israel to have their dirty little hands in this too.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I just dont understand the love for a country that steals our money and does not fight at our side, does not sound like an ally to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

ISIS will sell oil to the devil if they have the chance to make money for their terrorist activities.

So what is the big news here? that now Israel is in the bandwagon or that the oil that Israel gets is been in the hands of ISIS first.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Why are you suggesting this news is shocking?

Would you prefer this news would not shared due to the misguided idea that this is common knowledge.

Would it be a possibility that not everyone is as enlightened as you?

The more shocking situation is that even with this news nothing will be done about it. People are fickle and will convince themselves they knew this all along. Yet do nothing about it and look forward to the next heinous crime to enable more self promotion of the all knowing.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
sources are kinda murky, maybe if we had an actual US or RUS report. still very weird ISIS isn't bombing the hell out off israel

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Dont be mad.
Jews buy wholesale.
Gentiles buy retail.

Why am I not surprised that you have no problem with Israel supporting terrorist.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Israel have nothing to worry about running out of oil, as US treaty with Israel signed in March 26, 1975, ensure that US will supply all their needs for oil.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

So what is the big news here? that now Israel is in the bandwagon or that the oil that Israel gets is been in the hands of ISIS first.

The big news is Israel is constantly whining about fighting terrorist and here they are supporting terrorist.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Israel have nothing to worry about running out of oil, as US treaty with Israel signed in March 26, 1975, ensure that US will supply all their needs for oil.

That agreement was only good for 15 years. So as of now they are SOL.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

While that sounds like the truth and the reality I see it as an opportunists hypocrisy, but then again Israel are not the only ones buying from ISIS the same way that it was many other countries buying from Sadam during the US restrictions imposed on his country, sadly the list of buyers was blackened to avoid speculations leading to international conflicts.

Nobody was listening to Russia claims on Turkey buying from ISIS, but now we got Israel in the bandwagon too.

I wonder how many other countries are doing the same, maybe China?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Really I guess I made a mistake.

Is another agreement signed in June 22, 1979, Memorandum of Agreement concerning an oil supply arrangement, with related understanding.

For references I got this link with all the US/Israel pacts and agreements,

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org... .

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Just a thought that maybe Israel was threatened by ISIS that if they didn't buy oil from them that the radical extremists would go to Israel and cause chaos and beheadings there? So maybe they were pressured to buy oil on "good faith" that their citizens would not be exposed to terrorism????
Just a thought

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Note that Al Arabiya says that 70% of Israel's oil comes from Kurdish Iraq. They estimate that 30% of that oil is laundered Daesh oil, therefore the smuggled oil Israel is consuming is only about 25% Daesh in origin. Hardly enough to justify equating ISIS with Israel.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: marg6043

The big news is Israel is constantly whining about fighting terrorist and here they are supporting terrorist.

No, they are supporting the mafias who are exploiting terrorists.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Everybody is buying ISIS oil. You would be hard pressed to find and oil importing nation that is not. The oil is smuggled out and new points of origins are put on the paper work. This is the way smuggling has always worked. Granted most of ISIS funding is coming from taxes and theft not oil anymore but, just as tons of Russian weapons and ammo get to ISIS being sold to third partied things are sold coming from ISIS.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Isis terrorists are worse that Pallystinian terrorists are they?
And with deals like this who can complain?
Plus the Israelis are buying it from the Kurds, not Isis.
the kurds are getting it from isis.
So the Kurds are terrorists too now?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Everything I've seen about ISIS weaponry shows American made tech. Humvees, rocket launchers guns, ammo etc.

I don't doubt that black market Russian gear is in their hands for a second, but I was under the impression that MOST of the gear was American and captured in Iraq / dropped by the USA directly.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
a reply to: MrSpad

Everything I've seen about ISIS weaponry shows American made tech. Humvees, rocket launchers guns, ammo etc.

I don't doubt that black market Russian gear is in their hands for a second, but I was under the impression that MOST of the gear was American and captured in Iraq / dropped by the USA directly.

Actually, most of it is Russian (Soviet) or Chinese. They have stolen some American made vehicles from the Iraqi military.

Reference:

www.militaryfactory.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join