It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OP/ED: Armed and Dangerous

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Okay I really do understand SOME Peoples point of views except for Anuk or whatever your name is. Who said that he really pointed the damn gun at the cop or had any intentions of killing anyone. He maybe just had the gun because thats how he decided to rob the store or how else would he. Point a finger at him and tell him to hand over all the money and close. I understand he made a bad decision, but how can anyone be so cold as to say "he deserved to die"????

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
These thugs were armed with shotguns, showing THEY INTENDED TO KILL IN ORDER TO NOT GET CAUGHT. Anybody who believes his desire to acquire quick, easy, cash supercedes another humans right to life needs to be immediately removed from the gene pool, and the planet.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Acutally you idiot he was my friend and I knew his every intention and I know that he would not shoot anyone...so dont tell me no bull because as the story said he "alledgly" pointed a gun. All cops know him and hate him so they are probably just saying that to save their ass.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 45Member45

i'm a reporter trying to contact the parents of the 17 year old. if anyone checks this thread and knows anything that could point me in the right direction i'm:

robyn doolittle
toronto star
[email protected]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by 45Member45

Then let your "friend" rob you at gunpoint. He was not the cops friend nor the store owners friend. He was a punk waving a gun around. If he had no intentions of shooting don,t carry a gun. Let this be a lesson to you. Life is real not some video game or movie. Make a mistake and it might be your last. No one knew his intentions but the perp. As much as I don,t like cops he did the only thing he could do.

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacKiller
Is there not training for cops?

Do they know how not to kill a person?

I'm sorry, but this is a very naive point of view and question. One that I, unfortunately, hear all too often.

Here is the truth on this subject:

Everyone that is trained to handle a firearm defensively is taught that just trying to only wound someone who is trying to kill you only leaves them another opportunity to try again.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 45Member45
Acutally you idiot he was my friend and I knew his every intention and I know that he would not shoot anyone...so dont tell me no bull because as the story said he "alledgly" pointed a gun. All cops know him and hate him so they are probably just saying that to save their ass.

So, were you there at the scene of the crime, as well? You sure seem to know a lot about this whole incident ...

[edit on 7/15/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I can not believe this is being discussed. Makes you wonder if large amounts of attorneys attribute this incident going to court for potential damages by the family of the teenager.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join