It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petition started to pass suicide vest control laws

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So I thought I read that the rifles were bought by a neighbor and the pistols were purchased that day. The neighbor I also remember seeing commited himself the day of the shooting. Dig up the info yourself it's been in print about the pistols not the webz. Anyway this petition is about as good as any law written in the immediate aftermath of any event like this. Hastily written by people who really know squat about the subject at hand. Like banning guns will stop more TERROIST's. Not the loons from here who are having a meds problem but the folks who want to kill civilians while yelling out Syria or the folks who travel to the hotbeds of extremists and then come home to practice their lessons. Guns were the tool that worked but these two also had bombs that didnt work. Next time the bombs may work and that will be a helluva lot worst than the guns.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

And no one is talking about stopping "lawful" citizens from buying guns or defending themselves.

Of course not. That would be too obvious. They cry havoc and make more laws, this only affects lawful citizens.

Criminals black-market, corrupt officials moon-light, skilled tradesman manu-facture, people steal, borrow, manipulate.

If the subject is explosives, there aren't any of those in CA for the average citizen. But they made them from store bought ingredients, am I right?

A gallon of gas, a road flare and some matches will never be illegal, either.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
So I thought I read that the rifles were bought by a neighbor and the pistols were purchased that day. The neighbor I also remember seeing commited himself the day of the shooting. Dig up the info yourself it's been in print about the pistols not the webz. Anyway this petition is about as good as any law written in the immediate aftermath of any event like this. Hastily written by people who really know squat about the subject at hand. Like banning guns will stop more TERROIST's. Not the loons from here who are having a meds problem but the folks who want to kill civilians while yelling out Syria or the folks who travel to the hotbeds of extremists and then come home to practice their lessons. Guns were the tool that worked but these two also had bombs that didnt work. Next time the bombs may work and that will be a helluva lot worst than the guns.

Maybe you could provide a source confirming your assertions regarding when and by whom the guns were purchased?

Every MSM news source is saying that one of the pistols was purchased 2yrs prior to the incident and I think they said he had the other for at least 1yr prior. They're also saying that the rifles were purchased by someone else who's identity is still unknown and then either given to, or sold to, the shooters.

I was just wondering where you heard what you heard or read.

<< 1  2   >>

join