It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War Propaganda Begins: UK Airstrikes Hit Already ‘Obliterated’ Syrian Oil Field

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

The Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said 8 weeks ago that if we dont Wake up soon. This ME crisis will have a effect on us all... The US and the EU as well. Indirectly she said a world war will take Place if we dont stop Our governments from what it is doing. I think we have been warned, but Our media are some what indicating to us that we are also fighting ISIS but just not With Russia.

Neither Russia or the US/NATO are telling us the facts With dirct Words about what is going on. Because if they did..... they would never get the support of the People for the build up of forces that are taking Place right now.

- The Downing of the Russian airliner was pre planned. To get Russia even more geared up.

- The Downing of the Russian Su 24 was pre planned. To make Russia more agressive.

- The terror plot in Paris on the 13th was pre planned to get the EU members geared up for war. They have Our blind concent to bomb Syria without a proper plan With Russia. But to have a plan togeter With Russia is not the main idea either.

THe NexT thing will be even bigger.... Russia will bring more assets to Syria very soon. Because Russia are not strong enough to Counter a foolish move by Turkey...who have NATO covering their foolish moves.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I never said it was New to us. I know Russia have had these since the Cold war. But that is not the point is it?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

I never said it was New to us. I know Russia have had these since the Cold war. But that is not the point is it?

But it is the point for the die-hard fear conspiracy websites and believers. To them this is WW3 indication news and once these "Doomsday" machines are operational then they believe that Putin is going to make his move.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: spy66

But it is the point for the die-hard fear conspiracy websites and believers. To them this is WW3 indication news and once these "Doomsday" machines are operational then they believe that Putin is going to make his move.

The News have probably reached them as well. But the media are telling the same News.

If you wan tto look at the situation With a sleepy eyes, it is Your Choice. I am not telling you to believe any of this if you dont want to.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Maybe there was an infestation of Camel spiders! Damn I'd be bombing the heck out of them too.

I had one run across my legs once, I screamed like a little girl. Fers are fast too.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Maybe there was an infestation of Camel spiders! Damn I'd be bombing the heck out of them too.

I had one run across my legs once, I screamed like a little girl. Fers are fast too.

Those spider can jump around 4m. We had these crawling around Our camp in Oman in 2001. They are blood suckers.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

NOt sure why I am the only one starring your post? That makes more sense than all the speculation and chagrins.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

LMAO. I'd be needing to change my shorts and have a shower after an encounter like that

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

The terror plot in Paris on the 13th was pre planned to get the EU members geared up for war

Are you saying they were actively involved or complicit?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: deliberator
a reply to: spy66

The terror plot in Paris on the 13th was pre planned to get the EU members geared up for war

Are you saying they were actively involved or complicit?

I am saying it was pre-planned. The attack was not a random event. There is no way i can prove that any NATO members were involved.... covert ops are not coverd by the media or by politicians. Because covert ops are hidden political Tools.

The US/NATO need more particapants to take part in the Syrian conflict. Which in reality is all about who is going to controll Syria.

- The US coallition have a lot more Resources in ME than Russia have, but still Russia are doing a lot more bombing missions against ISIS.

The US coallition is not interested in defeating its allies on the ground (ISIS/ISIL/Rebels), because they are the only hope the US have of getting ridd of Assad.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Christopher Greene, AMTV agrees with you and he also thinks the San Bernardino Shooting had all the hallmarks of a false flag event.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

I would love if there were accurate before and after aerial views of each attack. The Russian American run, as well as the UK's run through the oil fields.

We have to remember these oil FIELDS are enormous, some spanning areas as large as major cities in many of our countries. There are many buildings that each of the attacking nations may have considered vital to ISIS.

It doesn't help that each side is not sharing intel with out restriction, so it can become difficult to tell who has destroyed what. I personally do not mind pounding anything that is left in that area to utter sand, in fact I prefer it that way.

ISIS needs to be treated with the same barbarity that they are treating their enemies. I'd prefer it done with as little collateral damage to innocent civilians as possible, but being that oil is the number one source of wealth for the Terrorist scum bags, I say burn it all. Smash it to bits, and spit on the ashes.

-Aesh

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
IFF they come after our guns ... THEN there will be a civil war?

Guys, it's to late when they come after your guns ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join