It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello I'm a new guy here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hello, Greetings and salivations my fellow members! It is I, a man who needs no introductions, Don Jager! This site is cool!

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Jager]

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Jager!

JAK

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Jager, look forward to seeing you around.

Jack

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS/BTS

Take some time to read the guidelines and rules of the forum and you shouldnt have any problems.There are tons of topics that you might be interested in, dont be scared to speak your mind. With that said if you have any problems go to the board's questions and business topic and you should get some assistance if not contact a mod or admin

Board Information / Rules & Guidelines

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The Jagermeister has arrived. Welcome. Check out Below Top Secret for lighter fare and Politics@ for cuddly puppies. Just kidding, political discussion.
See you around.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey Guys thanks for all your replies. This site is great!!!!
I personnaly am very interested in the "aerospace" area in ATS. It is AWESOME!!!

To whomever created this site.... GREAT JOB!!!

By the way, I'm Male, 15, and from St. Louis, MO. I like sci-fi alot and anything about planes no matter how odd it seems. You Guys are great!

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Jager! Remember, if you've got questions or need help, the mods are always available to answer things. There's also some GREAT help topics/questions answered in the "board business" forum.

top topics

join