It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACE Aerosol-Cloud-Ecosystem/Glory project

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Bunkrbuster

Maybe maybe not but here in Phoenix we get heavy doses at intervals of these engineered
Clouds so I would like to think it wasn't going on but hard to not see.

Heavy doses of what...contrails?

They aren't engineered, they are a by product of flying and have been since the early 1900's when the first one was seen.

When are people going to stop with the "contrail" excuse? I've never seen condensation from a plane's exhaust, extending miles long, while growing in size.

Besides, isn't ATS a "conspiracy site"? There's no need to "prove" anything.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Bunkrbuster

Maybe maybe not but here in Phoenix we get heavy doses at intervals of these engineered
Clouds so I would like to think it wasn't going on but hard to not see.

Heavy doses of what...contrails?

They aren't engineered, they are a by product of flying and have been since the early 1900's when the first one was seen.

When are people going to stop with the "contrail" excuse? I've never seen condensation from a plane's exhaust, extending miles long, while growing in size.

Well, no, that's not how a conspiracy works.

You need proof of chemtrails for them to be real. There isn't any proof besides the funny "just look up" thing that some people come up with.

There have been no tests done to prove that jet exhaust (pollution) and ice particles are anything other than what they are.

It's not once been proven there's any chemicals, nanotechnology, unicorn farts or some other bizarre thing coming from the back of an aeroplane that isn't EXACTLY what is to be expected.

On another note. You don't need an engine to produce contrails. It can be done on the wing tips of a glider, a plane that has run out of fuel, even parachutes can make them under the right circumstances.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

They are going to stop when you provide plausible evidence that they are indeed chemtrails. But that's going to be very difficult. About as difficult as proving that clouds are in fact made out of cotton candy instead of water.

I mean clouds may still be cotton candy, despite all the evidence we've gathered that they're not. But maybe everyone so far has been wrong after all, for some crazy reason.

See the thing with contrails is: they ARE clouds. We know why and how they form, it can and has been repeated over and over agian.. it's a 100% predictable phenomenon: contrails will form and persist under certain circumstances.

Now the problem is: not everyone is familiar with what a contrail or a cloud actually is. Kindof like in how in old times people thought that stars were little holes in the dancefloor of heaven, where the heavenly light shines through and shows up as a star. But once you find out what stars are, the old theory doesn't make sense anymore.

So ask yourself this: how much do you really know about clouds, cloud formation, contrails and contrail formation. Do you know what a Cirrus cloud is, for example?

To me it's become pretty obvious that one of the conditions for the chemtrail theory to take hold as a belief is that people know very little about the actual science involved. It seems to be more about trusting certain people and what they say, especially in America. So often you see people who are vulneberable to stuff like the chemtrail theory through a combination of factors:

1: A lack of knowledge about a certain discipline (meteorology, aviation)
2: A distrust of anything related to the government
3: Trust in people who reaffirm their beliefs, who can then inject whatever they want in such trusting people because of 1 and 2.

The way to arm yourself against such predators is to make sure you find out as much as you can about related disciplesm from all possible sides, and see what you can confirm for yourself objectively. That;s where the scientific method kicks in.

Good luck!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

Remember the motto here is "Deny Ignorance", it is NOT "Promote Ignorance" by pushing hoaxes such as chemtrails!

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 2giveup

How does suppressing contrails affect the weather?

How do contrails affect the weather?

What treaties say that USAF bombers must leave visible contrails?

Do you want to try another tree bark up, there's nothing up that one.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

I saw loads of them this morning. Right across the sky and in various states of spreading out, depending on the time they'd been there. I joked that I'd take a photo for this forum, but then didn't bother as that would have been simply trolling the ignorant and that's not on.

Condensation, as you call it, hundreds of miles long and growing in size is very common. If you've never seen or cannot comprehend this, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to believe what you're told about Chemtrails?

Indeed Jujubee, if a trail was spreading out across the sky into a layer of cloud that wasn't caused by nucleation and freezing of the water vapour that was already naturally present, how else would that even be achieved?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: waynos

Indeed Jujubee, if a trail was spreading out across the sky into a layer of cloud that wasn't caused by nucleation and freezing of the water vapour that was already naturally present, how else would that even be achieved?

Self-replicating nanobot dispersion!!???

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Therein lies another question. How does a person who cannot even comprehend that water is in the atmosphere and freezes, but it doesn't happen all the time because weather can change, become so at home with the self replicating nano bot explanation????

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

When are people going to stop with the "contrail" excuse?

Excuse for what?

I've never seen condensation from a plane's exhaust, extending miles long, while growing in size.

Except you have...you call them chemtrails...the real world calls them contrails.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

Besides, isn't ATS a "conspiracy site"?

Yep...that Denies Ignorance.

There's no need to "prove" anything.

There is if you want to actually prove a conspiracy actually exists.

posted on Jan, 27 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I think the member has some confusion between the words 'conspiracy' and 'fantasy'. If this was a fantasy fiction site then no, indeed, there would be no need to offer proof of anything.

But it isn't.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join