It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACE Aerosol-Cloud-Ecosystem/Glory project

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

originally posted by: Bunkrbuster

a reply to: Bunkrbuster

I've clearly stated in 2013 there was a filing to stop parasol from flying.

What is this filing you're talking about?

Keep 2009 have no facts here.

WTF?

Damn you want to criticize without looking at what I've posted.

What I ''criticized'' was gibberish.

What filing? It's a simple question.

Here ya go parasol.cnes.fr...

(post by Bunkrbuster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

The problem is I have looked at much of what you have posted. Your nozzlery is intolerable.

Really mind backing that up from what I've posted in full, please tell me what is false or not if you want to post in disregard than please give me factual clear evidence and expect an answer back.

(post by Bunkrbuster removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The problem is I have looked at much of what you have posted. Your nozzlery is intolerable.

The fact is you haven't or you wouldn't be asking me for the exact se thing I've already posted translate it. States 2013 there was a file against parasol and that was all that was given hello dick stain likes to keep adding 2009 like it matters while parasol still operational till 2013 with an abrupt end for again no apparent reason. What file I don't see any file2013

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

there was a file against parasol

What does that even mean? It makes no sense!

still operational till 2013 with an abrupt end for again no apparent reason.

Apart from running out of fuel, you mean! That sounds like a very good reason!

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

You're argument is going to be about funding? And the fact NASA has brought about clear evidence pertaining to aerosols and there movement in atmosphere does little to explain how they actual obtained there information. Can no one produce info on PARASOL project with a explanation how it's come to obtain its findings. Are we just to believe it is done and that's it?

Just to address this PARASOL is/was - ESA - so why do you care about NASA for it? Yes they share the info but I doubt it's all some crazy idea to geoengineer everything. And how they obtain the information? What is wrong with the previously described info? The Satellite reads the content of the air below, converts that into data and downlinks that to the ground. What more is there that you need to know, exactly?

And if you believe that a satellite is somehow putting something into the atmosphere as a 'payload' - WHAT? That actually doesn't make the least bit of sense.

Also:

The Parasol satellite decommissioning phase began after the end of the scientific mission on October 11th. It took place in 3 steps with some technical experiments on the platform.

The first step was to take Parasol out of the A-Train constellation zone with no risk to the other satellites on this orbit. This was done between the end of October and the beginning of November thanks to 3 maneuvers with 2 thrusts each. Then, the second step objective was to drain the remaining ergols while lowering the satellite orbit to the maximum in order to reduce the duration of the atmospheric return. This phase named fluidic passivation required 5 maneuvers with 2 thrusts each and took place in November.

The third and last step, named electrical passivation, had the objective of shutting off the satellite. It began in early December and ended on December 18th.

parasol.cnes.fr...

Sounds reasonable to me - they lowered the orbit out of the constellation and turned it off, essentially.
edit on 11-12-2015 by apex because: More info.

edit on 11-12-2015 by apex because: More stuff to change.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I don't believe a thing NASA says......unless it agrees with my confirmation bias.

I guess it's true. Ignorance truly is Bliss.

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: apex

Just to address this PARASOL is/was - ESA - so why do you care about NASA for it?

Well they both go to space so they are the same...right?

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I guess it's true. Ignorance truly is Bliss.

Especially in this forum...it is truly amazing sometimes.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
It uses a device based on the POLDER one:

POLDER-P is a CNES instrument (radiometer/polarimeter) of ADEOS and ADEOS-II mission heritage. .... POLDER-P consists basically of a digital staring camera composed of a 274 x 242 pixels CCD detection array, wide field-of-view telecentric optics (± 51º cross-track and ± 43º along-track) and of a rotating wheel carrying spectral and polarized filters. .... The sensor concept is based upon the application of polarization filters and measures in a number of spectral bands and at various observation angles (multiangle viewing capability).

directory.eoportal.org...
Read the page, it explains it pretty nicely how it works...

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Excellent thread. Very funny

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

(post by 2giveup removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

What wait what did you say?? Is used to suppress contrails well that would mean weather modification since it is ice particles you mean to tell me the government would go against international laws and treaties?

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

(post by 2giveup removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Alrighty then...

We've got all that off our chests now?

Discuss the topic, not each other.

I'll say it again, discuss the topic, not each other.

Do Not Respond To This Post!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join