It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACE Aerosol-Cloud-Ecosystem/Glory project

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunkrbuster

You're far from the first to put this information together. There still isn't any proof that they've done anything but study possibilities.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
a reply to: Zaphod58

You can patent almost anything.

I wonder if I can patent a chemtrail conspiracy theory?
Think of the usage rights fee.

I feel most people give up on the chemtrail theory after a few years and nothing happens.
Actually most conspiracies took a big hit when the world didn't end in 2012. (three times)

World didn't end this year either but I'm here to talk about what NASA is doing affecting our climate. Please if people aren't going to look through what I've posted and want to just bust balls leave it alone.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You're far from the first to put this information together. There still isn't any proof that they've done anything but study possibilities.

Look at IPCC AR5 statement regarding and it was a bold truth to. When they proclaim that if the SRM would stop it would be detrimental to the climate. I've looked for retracted statements regarding from then on there website shows 404error when searching so hmm might be in to something.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So you read through the statements and checked out the programs ACE/GLORY PARASOL A-Train SRM the PARASOL PROJECT I would say has the best probability of them all.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So it's connected to something that has yet been proven to actually exist...how does that work, because chemtrails are just a fantasy of the man who started the hoax Will Thomas, and jumped on by those looking to make a quick buck from the gullible.

And nowhere does it say your gullible does it?

So this is a question I have. How do satellite imagery pick up invisible aerosol. I can't seem to find all that much on the subject to me seems like they need some sort of binder to be able to see the aerosols.

How does that work with these co2 and other things how is that images and depicted with different colors?

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Just because we can't see something doesn't mean it's impossible to pick up with a camera. A mobile phone camera will pick up the IR light from a TV remote just fine. Similarly a sensitive enough camera can be used on a satellite. The exact method will change depending on the gas you want to detect, but the Orbiting Carbon Observatory Satellite does this:

OCO-2 will not be measuring CO2 directly; but actually, the intensity of the sunlight reflected from the presence of CO2 in a column of air. This measurement is unique like a fingerprint, and can be used for identification. The OCO-2 instrument will use a diffraction grating (like the back of a compact disk) to separate the incoming sunlight into a spectrum of multiple component colors.

Nasa's own website

And so from that spectrum (as different gases absorb different parts of the visible light spectrum) you can then calculate the presence of CO2, and the amount through some aspect of it - likely an analysis of how much of a given spectrum aspect is absorbed. Then by putting that information into an array and colour coding it, you get a nice colour image of it to put online to show everyone.

As for finding that info....
Google is your friend. I typed "How do satellites see carbon dioxide"

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So this is a question I have. How do satellite imagery pick up invisible aerosol.

Maybe this will help you out.

Observations of the vertical distribution of clouds and aerosols along with other A-train measurements of aerosols, clouds and the amount of radiation received from the sun and emitted by the Earth will allow scientists to better understand the impact of aerosols on climate,

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So this is a question I have. How do satellite imagery pick up invisible aerosol.

Observations of the vertical distribution of clouds and aerosols along with other A-train measurements of aerosols, clouds and the amount of radiation received from the sun and emitted by the Earth will allow scientists to better understand the impact of aerosols on climate,

www.nasa.gov...

That doesn't actually clarify anything. Yes I can go on a website and post it here to but can you actually explain how it works and how the a-Train satellites work. Since trying to debunk NASA injecting chemicals and so on into the atmosphere. That does not provide any actual proof.

I've already read through tons of info for the A-Train and each satellites Parasol and Glory are the ones that seem unclear on exactly how they work.

Also from what I've posted prior tells in detail how they plan to inject chemicals into the atmosphere and create clouds ect..
And does the 2013 NASA launch of lithium ions into the atmosphere or ionosphere don't have proof exactly where it was dumped. Reason being the A-Train satellite system had a high orbital plain.

Also the PARASOL project was halted with out reason in 2013 right around the time NASA was questioned about dumping the lithium into the atmosphere. So seems likely that PARASOL very well could have been that project or part of it.

And if that's the story then NASA has very well be geo engineering our weather for some time now.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Bunkrbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

www.nasa.gov...

So it sounds more of a calculated assumption than an actual visual tool to process these aerosols. What I'm trying to accomplish is debunking this project which I don't feel it has yet do you know how the A-Yrain satellites work in unison NASA is very vague on the operation of that so maybe you can explain better.
edit on 8-12-2015 by Bunkrbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: apex

Just because we can't see something doesn't mean it's impossible to pick up with a camera. A mobile phone camera will pick up the IR light from a TV remote just fine. Similarly a sensitive enough camera can be used on a satellite. The exact method will change depending on the gas you want to detect, but the Orbiting Carbon Observatory Satellite does this:

OCO-2 will not be measuring CO2 directly; but actually, the intensity of the sunlight reflected from the presence of CO2 in a column of air. This measurement is unique like a fingerprint, and can be used for identification. The OCO-2 instrument will use a diffraction grating (like the back of a compact disk) to separate the incoming sunlight into a spectrum of multiple component colors.

Nasa's own website

And so from that spectrum (as different gases absorb different parts of the visible light spectrum) you can then calculate the presence of CO2, and the amount through some aspect of it - likely an analysis of how much of a given spectrum aspect is absorbed. Then by putting that information into an array and colour coding it, you get a nice colour image of it to put online to show everyone.

. The data will be used to study interactions between aerosols and clouds that may change the amount of sunlight they reflect and absorb, or enhance or suppress precipitation: subjects of current scientific debate.

Quoting NASA on that one. So by collecting its data they can simulate a in detail data map of the weather patterns of the aerosols?

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

www.nasa.gov...

The Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warns that, despite global side effects and long-term consequences, geoengineering techniques involving solar radiation management (SRM) should be maintained:

“If SRM were terminated for any reason, there is high confidence that global surface temperatures would rise very rapidly to values consistent with the greenhouse gas forcing.” [emphasis in original]

It seems they have already initiated the project.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bunkrbuster
So this is a question I have. How do satellite imagery pick up invisible aerosol. I can't seem to find all that much on the subject to me seems like they need some sort of binder to be able to see the aerosols.

How does that work with these co2 and other things how is that images and depicted with different colors?

The answer has not changed from the other thread....

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Also the PARASOL project was halted with out reason in 2013

Garbage, there was a very good reason. You really should do more research.

directory.eoportal.org...

As the mission has gone on well beyond its expected duration,

due to insufficient ergols

In September 2009, PARASOL was already preparing to lower its orbit because of depleted propellant resources. The plan was to execute an orbit lowering maneuver on December 2, 2009. Because of minimal availability of propellant, the collision avoidance maneuver had to be kept as small as possible.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

In September 2009, PARASOL was already preparing to lower its orbit because of depleted propellant resources. The plan was to execute an orbit lowering maneuver on December 2, 2009. Because of minimal availability of propellant, the collision avoidance maneuver had to be kept as small as possible.

Don't be a dick Bruce.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The PARASOL mission flies the POLDER-derived instrument as its main payload with the objective to improve the microphysical and radiative property characterization of clouds and aerosols for model improvement.

And Bruce if you looked at what I've posted I asked if someone had a better source to look up parasol and that is 2009 I'm stating 2013 is when it was taken out due to a filing which was stated on the company who built the PARASOL. I had posted it on here.

Garbage, look around your self Bruce.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

The answer has not changed from the other thread....

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

modis.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I've looked and honestly I do not see how they record these gases aerosol and Co2 it seems like to get some of there imagery and data they would have to use a tracer. And yes I've gone through the info just saying it just works doesn't prove a thing when NASA cannot clearly state how it captures the imagery they state the A-Train works with one another as in one dumps and the others catch the data.
edit on 9-12-2015 by Bunkrbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: apex

Nasa's own website

And I'm curious as to how this is possible cause NASA has released aerosol movement visual not a calculated mapping its in detail with patterns and all.

(post by Bunkrbuster removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I've looked and honestly I do not see how they record these gases aerosol and Co2 it seems like to get some of there imagery and data they would have to use a tracer.

You mentioned the POLDER earlier; they still have a website online:

The ocean is almost "black" in the near infrared and its contribution is quite constant at 565 nm wavelength (away from the glitter). The aerosol over ocean inversion scheme is based on the spectral dependence in the 565-865 nm range and on the directional information of the radiance and polarized radiance. The outputs are the Aerosols Optical Thickness and the bimodal aerosol size distribution. The coarse mode of aerosols is a mixture of spherical and non spherical particles.

polder-mission.cnes.fr...
So stated very simply for the oceans; they know the background infrared, the aerosols are just above this background noise, together with the direction and polarization of the 'light'.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

How is their posting pictures of interpreted CO2 movement any different conceptually to NASA posting images of visual light, exactly? Because that's how you are coming across as asking.

Also:

. The data will be used to study interactions between aerosols and clouds that may change the amount of sunlight they reflect and absorb, or enhance or suppress precipitation: subjects of current scientific debate.

Quoting NASA on that one. So by collecting its data they can simulate a in detail data map of the weather patterns of the aerosols?

They collect the data and depict it in a nice visual model for you to look at, yes. And if you want to insinuate from the first paragraph you posted that NASA are putting the aerosols up there in the first place to look at with their satellites, it doesn't imply that.

Lastly, I really want to know why you think NASA actually has the budget to do any of Chemtrailing etc. They don't. NASA has been way underfunded in recent years (for what they do) and generally underfunded since the 1970's.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join