It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACE Aerosol-Cloud-Ecosystem/Glory project

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissVocalcord
a reply to: Zaphod58
Which is why the highly advanced U2 plane had a rear view mirror

I

I strayed off topic my goal wasn't to explain that part. Though there are a few other patents that they use and another thing mentioned prior that this same patent was used to mark planes and such but in its patents it states not to deter or however written from the scope of hiding its contrails.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Bunkrbuster

You pointed to:

1. The method of suppressing the formation of condensation vapor trails normally created by high flying jet aircraft comprising the steps of preheating a hygroscopic material to decomposition temperatures and introducing the preheated decomposed hygroscopic material into the exhaust stream of said aircraft, said preheated decomposed hygroscopic material being introduced in an amount sufiicient to produce a large number of small particles to provide nuclei upon which the water produced by the burning jet fuel can condense to prevent the formation of a visible contrail.

As having something to do with this. That is a system to suppress contrails, which means that if it were in use, there would be fewer contrails. People have been seeing more contrails since the 1990s, which means that system can't be involved.

Well NASA has linked to the makers of the PARASOL builders and stated that bites spilled in 2013 and only running for a few years so new technology's come forth and what not a better way that doing the injections of aerosols at such high altitude no one will see you .

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

You pointed to:

1. The method of suppressing the formation of condensation vapor trails normally created by high flying jet aircraft comprising the steps of preheating a hygroscopic material to decomposition temperatures and introducing the preheated decomposed hygroscopic material into the exhaust stream of said aircraft, said preheated decomposed hygroscopic material being introduced in an amount sufiicient to produce a large number of small particles to provide nuclei upon which the water produced by the burning jet fuel can condense to prevent the formation of a visible contrail.

As having something to do with this. That is a system to suppress contrails, which means that if it were in use, there would be fewer contrails. People have been seeing more contrails since the 1990s, which means that system can't be involved.
I don't see you're theory as dismissive towards this project. NASA seems to always have to do some tricks to keep budgets going so you know.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Except for the simple fact that the exact opposite of what you pointed to in that post is happening. The aerosol you pointed to is used by military aircraft to suppress contrails.
edit on 12/7/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

And explain to me how a contrail suppression system, designed to reduce contrails results in more contrails.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Except for the simple fact that the exact opposite of what you pointed to in that post is happening. The aerosol you pointed to is used by military aircraft to suppress contrails.

So this project is a cover for contrails? Not trying to be a prick just curious what you mean.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

And explain to me how a contrail suppression system, designed to reduce contrails results in more contrails.

This got me off topic like I said prior it was just a statement generally just trying to show some evidence of chemtrails dispersal patents
edit on 7-12-2015 by Bunkrbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

OK, try to follow along.

In the 1990s aircraft designers changed to a new engine. This resulted in people seeing more contrails than in the past. A lot more.

You posted a patent for a way to stop contrails from forming at all as one of the aerosols being sprayed by aircraft.

If the system you pointed to prevents contrails from forming at all, and people are seeing more contrails than ever before, then obviously that system you pointed to is not being used to spray on us.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

And it's not a dispersal patent. It says what it is right in the part you posted. It is a system for military aircraft to prevent contrails. Nothing whatsoever to do with chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

OK, try to follow along.

In the 1990s aircraft designers changed to a new engine. This resulted in people seeing more contrails than in the past. A lot more.

You posted a patent for a way to stop contrails from forming at all as one of the aerosols being sprayed by aircraft.

If the system you pointed to prevents contrails from forming at all, and people are seeing more contrails than ever before, then obviously that system you pointed to is not being used to spray on us.

Did you even read the rest of what I have posted? Cause that is not my arguing statement

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yes I have. But if you post something as evidence of spraying, when it's not, you're going to get called on it.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

And it's not a dispersal patent. It says what it is right in the part you posted. It is a system for military aircraft to prevent contrails. Nothing whatsoever to do with chemtrails.

Relax it was a way to show proof that they where implementing and using chemtrails and had these patents. It's off point what the point is that there is a larger project than chemtrails there injection aerosols to the stratosphere in a larger more suppressed way than chemtrails

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes I have. But if you post something as evidence of spraying, when it's not, you're going to get called on it.

How is it not spraying are they not still putting crap into the mix and dumping it anyway. So I'd think it is in line with it but it a sneaky chemtrail

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Because the only aircraft that use it are military aircraft, when they are forced to fly at altitudes that contrails may form at, in combat zones, and then only if they confirm they're leaving a contrail behind them.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Because the only aircraft that use it are military aircraft, when they are forced to fly at altitudes that contrails may form at, in combat zones, and then only if they confirm they're leaving a contrail behind them.

Is a chemtrail not an alteration of the end product of a combustion of jet fuel? I understand what you are trying to say but that's not topic screw it anyway this threads dead anyway.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

How does something used in minute amounts in limited areas affect us though? Chemtrails are supposedly used for everything from SRM to depopulation. Something used in tiny amounts, in extremely limited areas isn't going to do either.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

How does something used in minute amounts in limited areas affect us though? Chemtrails are supposedly used for everything from SRM to depopulation. Something used in tiny amounts, in extremely limited areas isn't going to do either.

I don't know what I can say to you but that it's not my point, if you want to talk about the ACE/GLORY project than by all means.

This is a bigger form of chemical spraying by our government and for all we know they are the ones that are prolly spraying that to counter act some thing else dumb and reckless they did.

The fact we are gearing towards global carbon taxation brings up a lot of questions.
And the major push of global I mean climate change one has to ask why. Everything that they do is for a purpose not always in our interest but with our tax dollars.
edit on 7-12-2015 by Bunkrbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

There's still no evidence that anything is being sprayed. Patents don't prove anything except someone had an idea and wanted to secure the rights. You can patent almost anything.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You can patent almost anything.

I wonder if I can patent a chemtrail conspiracy theory?
Think of the usage rights fee.

I feel most people give up on the chemtrail theory after a few years and nothing happens.
Actually most conspiracies took a big hit when the world didn't end in 2012. (three times)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

There's still no evidence that anything is being sprayed. Patents don't prove anything except someone had an idea and wanted to secure the rights. You can patent almost anything.

If you won't take the time to read and look at the information I've drawn up don't say it has or hasn't proven anything. A lot of what I'm presenting first off is roundly talked about they did foul up and admit to it read it.

These programs yes have lots of different and obscure implications one is geo engineering. And if they are at this point to do this what else have they done and is Gw even our direct result or are they just piling more chemicals on top of there mistake.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join