It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squeaky toy sound heard....no squeaky toy in house???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotheramethyst

sorry if this is harsh, but i feel very strongly about this. that is horrible advice.

And I feel you are absolutely at sea here. It's been 8 weeks.

You will never have the pet you lost. People don't adopt new pets looking to have the old one back, that's nuts. You adopt a new pet to build a new place in the home and your heart.

I find things to be absolutely the opposite from your position. If you close in on your grieving and never get a new pet, or excessively delay it, you will grow callouses over the part where a new buddy could be. And first one thing and then another, and you find all sorts of excuses NOT to have another. Then you lose that experience forever.

You sound like a PETA member. They often discourage having pets for odd reasons like this.

edit on 6-12-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BadBoYeed

Paranormal phenomena is a study, and psychic realization and information given as holographic imagery/messages.

The atmosphere sends recording and voice as a model.

Psychics know that our life gets recorded, as past life imagery as been witnessed, and information correct via the imagery.

I saw our neighbors deceased dog at their feet when I looked over at them when they had returned from shopping.....as if the dog was alive.

My sister heard her deceased dog click clack up the hall and then bark, after it was deceased.

I also felt my deceased brother's cat jump on the bed...walk up to my head and purr in my ear.

I also understand that the amount of increased radiation reacts with our natural life recordings and forms ghosts, also allowing past sound to be heard, via the natural radiated sound change. This is why paranormal studies demonstrated the hearing of voices and humans interposed with ghosts of the past.....when the ghost is simply a created imagery caused by an increase of radiation.

Radiation stated to be "burnt light and evil light", which is how the evil ghost gets imposed into the previous lived information not evil.

You could be involved in 2 circumstances.....hearing a past record of a dog who had a squeaky toy and also your spirit record of your deceased dog.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I was working in the garden one day and I kept hearing what sounded like a squeak toy. Upon investigation I found a small garter snake trying to eat a frog that was too large to swallow. The snake had one of the frogs legs swallowed, but the rest wasn't going to fit. He spat the frog out when I walked up to it. That frog owes me one.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bovah2

Quite interesting how many skeptics change their mind after seeing evidence first hand. The only way to dismiss the theory of the paranormal is to either prove or disprove, and so far, it's been proven far more than it has been disproven.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I had a house where my kids toys would keep going off by themselves. Had to take the batteries out. Other occurences as well. There was something up.
As far as the squeaky toy noises, are there any other strange occurrences at your house?

posted on Dec, 18 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hi,
You seem to be really freaked out. Don’t worry that sound has nothing to do with paranormal activity. In simple terms it’s nothing but the sound of your doors creaking. Let’s be practical. I can understand how close you were to your pet. But this sound seems to come from your aging doors. Old doors often get this squeaking sound when they are rusted or lack oil for smooth movement of two bits of hinges eventually bending the hinges and that irritating nagging voice is what follows which you misunderstood for supernatural power. I often encounter such noise at home from my not so new doors. I often take suggestions from professional window and door installation services in getting it fixed.
A lubricating oil or vaseline should do the trick. If still it creaks take out the hinge pin and rub with wire wool Hope nobody is playing pranks with you.

edit on Jul 27th 2016 by Djarums because: Please ask permission before posting links

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hey, have you ever figured out what that noice was? I have the same thing happen to me when I was living in the house and now it happened again last night, which oddly enough was Saturday, only this time I live in the apartment building..So I don't think it has anything to do with the house structure as most people suggest it...Or alarm, dog, mouse, snake...Etc. It has to be something else...If you got some more info...I would love to hear it as there is not much on Google...

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I was pleasantly surprised to hear that someone else has experienced a squeeky toy sound when no such toy exists. You are not nuts or delusional. I have not lost a pet recently and there was no snake trying to choke down a frog in my bedroom. I took the entire bed apart , stripping the sheets off and looking everywhere. That sound came directly out of the center of the bed and my 3 yr old granddaughter was in the bed at the time. It scared her so I lied and said it was something outside that just echoed inside. It wasn't. I've heard it elsewhere in the house about 4 times in 8 months and my daughter has heard it. I don't know the history of the house I'm in, but I hope to God it is a deceased pet who just wants us to play with it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
bedlam your wrong sometimes its just not possible to gte a new pet any more then its possible to get a new wife .
Pet ?? I dont even consider Midnightstar a pet .
And ever time ( for 11 years Now ) i start thinking maybe I should get another dog ((( pet )))
I know I am looking for her Shes dead it sucks but my mind just cant let go of her .
And you know what that does not suck I miss her all i have left is her photo as a desktop display .
Crazy ? me i dont think so because if i am so are the dogs because many will just wate and die when they louse a owner 9 owner ship means nothing to them just love and owerner ship means nothing to me just the love we had .
An dyes I do say WE almost lost her twice over 15 years once lost my place to live and no ware to go took her to the pound was so distroit the POUND called me saying someone may take her if you still want her come .
I went . another time ( learn from teh first ) I gave her to a friend and now knowing she fealt teh same ( would let me out of her site after the first )
I left my shirt were she could lay on it and said wate here . 3 weeks later problem resolved i got her back .
And again she would let me out of her site wife telling me she would gte up wate by teh door 5 mints before i got home from work and yet my hours were veryed .
No sometimes once in a rare wile its true love and that can never be replaced .
Midnightstar this reply is for you to be rember I will never forget and always love you .
To thouse who can and its just a pet go and save another ( she was a pound puppy her self )
I will never be more then a passer through for a new dog ( will save tehm when possible tehn find someone who wants to keep them for life . But there just a pet .

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
IPhone

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Where do you live? When my wife and I visited Hawaii many years back there were birds that would perch on our hut that sounded exactly like a squeaky toy. We referred to them as Chew Toy birds.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
One morning I was half asleep and hearing what I thought was a squeaky toy. After a few minutes, I thought , "there are no squeaky toys in my house" and I got up to check. My cat was up on the counter by the toaster and I witnessed a mouse run out from behind the toaster and practically fly across the room to land at my feet.

I ran into my bedroom and shut the door and went back to sleep. Later that morning when I got up the cat had a present for me, a dead mouse.

The squeaky toy was a mouse. Sounded just like a squeaky toy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join