It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Heal the World from Toxic Emotions, Psychic Pain, Shame and Evil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

originally posted by: wasaka

WHAT IS THE PSYCHOLOGY OF EVIL

- Do evil people feel guilty?
- Do evil impulses an evil person make?
- Is there a way to heal the world from evil?

The issue with this topic is that "Evil" is a totally subjective term. For instance, many religious people believe that people of other religions (or no religions) should be killed, and some even take this so literally that they achieve this action. To me, that's a pretty evil action. To them, it's perfectly justified and necessary.

You say the topic of evil is subjective, perhaps it is, or can be
BUT my question was "WHAT IS THE PSYCHOLOGY OF EVIL?"

I would define evil as FALSE AUTHORITY. Any "god" outside your very self, is a FALSE AUTHORITY. Think of any "evil" in the world, and you can trace it back to the desire of some EGO to push their self-appointed Authority of another person. You gave one example of this yourself. False Authority is the EVIL in the world. The soul of every human being is pure light but people don't know who the really are. The main reason: they labor under then influence of False Authority which tell them they have no value.

This is a LIE, a falsehood, an untruth. We be BELIEVE that LIE because we are socially conditioned to submit to Authority. Thus we obey, in this way False Authority tells us how we SHOULD feel and SHOULD act. Often, without thinking, we just follow the path that is set before us, thinking that our only way forward is what we see with our natural eyes. However, when we see with Spiritual Eyes a new way opens up before us. We can relinquish our "need" for TOXIC EMOTIONSand we can let go of our PSYCHIC PAIN. Healing is availble if we open our mind to receiving it.

Anguish, Pain, SUFFERING...

These are merely the expression of emotion that result from submitting to False Authority. It is all about what we tell ourselves. Either we rise about our programming, or we don't.

Joy, PEACE, and LOVE...

These are the natural state of our Eternal Soul, but in a world of False Authority we follow other people and so believe as the do, that this truth is the lie. This is the up-side down world we live in, but the power to change it rest within each one of us. We can suffer though life, or we can change our mind and end the suffering. It all has to do with what you tell yourself and therefore what you believe. Happiness is entirely up to you.

You may not change the world by dropping one or two dysfunctional beliefs, but then you might. If you are going to heal the world, it must start with your very SELF, with your TOXIC EMOTION and your PSYCHIC PAIN.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

edit on 6-12-2015 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I love when those who want to Heal the World go on the attack, as you just did...

The problem is people like you!

...because it kind of proves my point.

The world is upside-down, because of what is wrong inside us.

The world is not upside-down. There is nothing wrong inside us. You are applying value judgements inappropriately and making yourself miserable as a result. But young people often do this. How old are you?

Human beings are the single cause of evil in this world, and yet you deny that we need to be healed?

Depends on what you mean by evil. What do you mean by evil?

I don't need to adopt any other way of thinking, thanks. The one I have suits me fine.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Happiness is entirely up to you.

Then why are you so miserable?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You have just taught me it is waste of time
to try and heal the world. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

You have just taught me it is waste of time to try and heal the world. Thank you.

You're welcome. Now, physician, go and heal thyself.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wasaka has kind intentions but I understand Astyanax's point, too.

Sometimes, there's injustice and corruption but there is a lot of kindness, equality, friendliness, beauty, and Love if only you will allow yourself to be aware of it and not stuck in depressing patterns of looking for negativity in people instead of Love.

When you only focus on negativity, then the world looks darker than it really is and you miss out on all of The Light of Love and Kindness that happens everyday.
edit on 8-12-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join