It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Introduction of Sorts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
So, where do I begin?

I suppose a sufficient hello is always a great way to start things. I have many different names throughout life but you may call me anything you wish. Igzbe is what most of my "friends" tend to call me; that or, Igz. I am in my mid twenties and I'm currently attending a university to obtain my degree in Liberal Studies. After this, I am going to apply at either Yale or MIT so I can begin to obtain my degree in Astrophysics. I've always loved the universe and never in my wildest dreams would I have found it possible to be where I am at today. I have ADHD and was just recently diagnosed, yet I had it when I was a kid. The doctor said I would grow out of it. I am overcoming addiction and I am proud to say that by the new year I will be a month clean. I hope to see a few faces around here and look forward to meeting all of you beautiful beings.

Igz

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Igzbe

Welcome gzbe! Congratulations on your working towards overcoming addiction!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thank you for your kind words! Every positive affirmation helps me grow stronger!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Welcome enjoy ur stay

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I am overcoming addiction and I am proud to say that by the new year I will be a month clean.

Don't be proud of the future, take it one at a time. Good for you trying to quit. The hardest battle of your life.

Welcome to the site.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

edit on 6-12-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join