It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every 2015 Paris Attack Building Purchased Couple Months Prior to Terror, or just Most?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Been noticing a pattern across multiple Paris Attack buildings, as shared across YT vids and other online sources:

Building Histories:

1. Hebdo purchased by Eduard Rothschild within couple months prior to Hebdo Attack

2. Bataclan purchased by Arnaud Lagardere's MEDIA corp of same name within couple months prior to Bataclan Attack

3. Belle Equipe purchased as 'Les Parisiennes' by Gregory Reibenberg within couple months prior to Belle Equipe Attack

Surely the above list does not include ALL the venues allegedly attacked in the 2015 Paris Terror Attacks to date, but feel it does include most.

On September 11, 2015 Bataclan was sold to the Lagardère Media group by the Touitou family, owners since 1976, who moved to Israel.

Does anybody know of other Paris restaurants/cafes/etc - other than the soccer stadium - that may have also been purchased just couple months prior to the Paris attacks?

edit on 6-12-2015 by mandelaeffect because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

Are you really saying that the Paris attacks were a hoax? The idiotic video seems to imply that. Beyond words.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I was ready to just pass on by this thread with an Oh. no , not another one . Then one line caught my eye

Hebdo purchased by Eduard Rothschild just months prior to Hebdo Attack?

I wonder if any of the others were related , business or otherwise , to that name..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Rothschilds Purchased Charlie Hebdo paper, Charlie Hebdo's Girlfriend herself works for the Rothschilds:

Reibenberg (Belle Equipe) may or may not have some Rothschild ties, maybe someone here on ATS knows
?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Nah I am sure it is nothing.

People buy and sell things all the time

Much like Larry Silverstein making billions from insurance on the twin towers

Nothing to see here, focus on the fear and restriction of rights, oh i did not want to forget the bombing of sovereign nations due to said fear.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
My French is rusty but here:

www.egaliteetreconciliation.fr...

La famille Touitou possédait le Bataclan depuis 1976. Le 11 septembre 2015, la salle de spectacle – transformée vendredi en scène de carnage – fut cédée au groupe Lagardère par ses ex-propriétaires engagés en faveur d’Israël.

L’information provient de sources qu’il sera difficile de qualfier d’« antisémite » ou de « complotiste » : The Times of Israel et l’Agence télégraphique juive.

Les deux organes de presse rapportent des propos tenus par les frères Laloux (Pascal et Joël) et accordés à la seconde chaîne de télévision israélienne : ces deux hommes affirment avoir vendu le Bataclan le 11 septembre dernier (au groupe Lagardère qui a choisi de conserver ses gérants Jules Frutos et Olivier Poubelle) en raison de la récente émigration de l’un d’entre eux (Joël) en Israël.

Soit deux mois avant la prise d’otages du 13 novembre qui causa la mort de plus de 89 spectateurs (sur la centaine de victimes fauchées au total par les attentats).

[bMichel Emsalem, propriétaire de l’Hyper Cacher, avait vendu son magasin la veille de l’acte terroriste au cours duquel quatre personnes – enterrées par la suite en Israël – ont été retrouvées mortes.

Emsalem Michel, owner of Hyper Hide, sold his shop the DAY before the terrorist act in which four people - later buried in Israel - were found dead.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

Are you really saying that the Paris attacks were a hoax? The idiotic video seems to imply that. Beyond words.

hoax? Interesting choice of word when 'false flag' seems to be the common vernacular. Obviously some people died from bullets and some got injured by bullets and other weapons. These things happen with a false flag but much less so with a hoax I would have thought.

To my mind, to describe something like this event as a hoax would imply that it was some kind of play, a pantomime where no one is harmed.

Not to worry, might be nothing more than ones preferred use of terminology and we all have them.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Did you watch the video in the OP? (EDIT:A video the OP has removed after my first post without explanation or even a mention). It pretty much says (EDIT: said) outright that the event was staged, faked, a hoax. In this case that is a disgusting claim, and when I said "no words" maybe I hadn't yet thought of "disgusting".

edit on 6-12-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Is there any way to dig into their insurance records...maybe a modification of cover was sorted,

Also, i would be looking at what has been bought most recently up until the last hour .
edit on 6/12/2015 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

The venues targeted were all recently purchased or owned by Jewish interests?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

The venues targeted were all recently purchased or owned by Jewish interests?

Jews are good at framing people...... and top of the game at doing covert operations.
Just like Israel is buying IS oil, it isn't too far fetched thinking that Israel could assist IS terrorists in attacking their own buildings.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

My quote above, my first post on this thread, was in response to a video the OP contained which was then removed without mention or explanation. You could have at least thanked me, OP, for pointing out the obvious.
edit on 6-12-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OMG even the stadium that was attacked (STADE DE FRANCE) has been linked to Arnaud Lagardere's MEDIA company!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

What the hell is wrong with people? This is excellent information
and you greet it as if a hoax is impossible? Conspiracies are what?
To complex for ya? This is how it goes when a proper investigation
isn't done. As suspicious as that is, a proper investigation should
be making these findings. So as a consequence, of coarse people
doing law enfocements job for them? There's going to come speculation
by those making the finds..
So what is so beyond words?
And the fact that you and others on ATS try to shut that down?
Yeah that's beyond words. And I don't like it, but it's not my site.
And you're allowed to scouff at this information. You're even allowed to
remain as blind and ignorant to the reaccurring evidence finds
no matter how many there are. Obviously the number doesn't
matter.

Looks a lot like jealousy by the way.
edit on Ram120615v36201500000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

So what is so beyond words? And the fact that you and others on ATS try to shut that down?

So true
s'n'f

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

1. Hebdo purchased by Eduard Rothschild within couple months prior to Hebdo Attack

2. Bataclan purchased by Arnaud Lagardere's MEDIA corp of same name within couple months prior to Bataclan Attack

3. Belle Equipe purchased as 'Les Parisiennes' by Gregory Reibenberg within couple months prior to Belle Equipe Attack

Why aren't these people being charged with conspiring against Paris citywide with this year's campaign of practically hosting terror attacks back to back!

top topics

join