It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Evil Are You?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey guys, take this QUIZ.

It's pretty neat. Here are my results:

So, I'm an ENTJ--and I've also taken that Hare Psychopathy test, which I scored moderately on.

The reason why I posted this thread--to help remind everyone that we are all a little bit evil if we are really being honest with ourselves. So that's why we have to actively try to do good. But when people start freaking out about all of the evil in the world, they should really be freaking out about all of the evil inside of themselves, first. And it's not something you can escape--you're going to have to deal with it. Anyway, I think being honest with yourself is probably one of the most important things that one can do in order to build a sense of integrity in one's life.

Also, going back to the whole psychopathy thing, I recommend you take a few moments to watch this spectacular TED Talk.

Questions? Comments? Let's chat.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I won't bother with the test but as an anecdote I thought I'd overcome my evil impulses years ago. but a recent incident made me realize it's still buried there just barely below the surface.

Don't know why I shared this, feeling guilty about it I guess.
edit on 12/5/2015 by Kukri because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I am classified as Infrequently Vile

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kukri

I understand the feeling. It's really frustrating, too. The human condition is weird.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
this many evils

Moderately nefarious

Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your ruthless streak may just help you get ahead.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
scored low, even tho it might surprise some, scored high on mac tho.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

How fun!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: Kukri

I understand the feeling. It's really frustrating, too. The human condition is weird.

Yes I thought I had really improved myself as a person then the old violent side of me came out during a rather lively discussion. It really depressed me to see that side of me again as I thought I'd matured beyond that.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: rajas

"He who neglects what is done for what ought to be done, sooner effects his ruin than his preservation."

the good 'ole Prince.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I was rated "Infrequently Vile". I didn't expect to rate very high as I am pretty laid back and don't easily get angry or offended. I also don't care about being the center of attention.

Cool quiz. Thanks, OP!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Infrequently Vile is what they say. I suppose it is correct.

I am easy going but don't push me too far.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I got "Infrequently Vile". I originally copied the results, but apparently my browser didn't respond to this order because when I tried to paste it nothing happened. Also, I already exited out of the quiz page, so now I'd have to take it all over again (not that it's a problem, I'm just incredibly lazy).

So, anyways, I remember my "Machiavellianism" being particularly high, but the other two very low. Apparently I'm not as bad as I thought.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Passerby1996 because: no reason given

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
how2maximizemypsyopathy?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So am I. I figured a would be vile more frequently.

I'll just have to try harder.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: zazzafrazz

So am I. I figured a would be vile more frequently.

I'll just have to try harder.

I could never imagine you as even 'infrequently vile'.

You are too nice!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Decidedly dastardly You are decidedly dastardly. But do you use your dark personality for good, like James Bond, or evil, like Dr No?

Either , depending on the situation. I guess that seals the deal

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I am infrequently vile.

I know I have a dark side, I just don't like when it surfaces.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I went through the test again and purposefully did the worst possible choices for each question. I got "Dasterdly Devious", which appears to be the obvious worst result.

The test is very subjective, and it depends wholly on how you view yourself. This is what's wrong with many online tests, but that doesn't mean it can't offer insight into some facet of your personality.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Seems like there are a lot of us infrequently vile people here on ATS . Perhaps thats SOs plan .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I got: "Infrequently Vile - You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines."

Not sure how accurate this is, but neat quiz.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join