It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Driving Around With Loaded Assault Rifle And Body Armor Deemed 'Not Immediate Threat'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

This is the best I could do, I simply lifted it from the video in the source article. However the video is not uploaded to youtube so I cannot embed it.

He did it to himself because according to the report he was actually cutting his lights on and pulling people over and displaying the fake air marshal credentials. Idiot. In what world did he think that would just be ok...

I am going to go out on a limb and assume the department helped themselves to his ammo.

edit on 7-12-2015 by AmericanRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Wow he looks just like the self aggrandizing shizwit as I expected from a fed faker nutjob. I am glad this incident did not end in a loss of lives as a result of this numb skull.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

I think he has kind of a George Zimmerman look. Thugs of a feather flock together I see, or at least commit related crimes on a false authority anyways.

I see no problem with riding around with a rifle in the trunk though. I used to ride around with an AK for a year, and then realized nothing ever happens in this city, we got a really professional and fast responding police force. Now It only rides with me for a spin to the range.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join