It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many on ATS actually believe the propaganda....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: mandelaeffect
What was the real reason Hiroshima and Nagasaki civilian populations were NUKED/ATOMBOMBED?

Ok , I am buying . Why ?

It's complicated.. i myself do understand that Pearl Harbor was a false flag, but dont understand why such a Zionist country as USA would target the 'Orient's largest Christian population, unless there were like more Protestants than Catholics.and Jesuits have no sympathy for Protestants (despite US having been founded for just them).

deeptruths.com...

"Hiroshima was historically the center of Christian missions to Japan and had the largest number of Christians in Japan -- Christians who had steadfastly endured persecution and suppresion."

socioecohistory.wordpress.com...

"For the record, the atomic bombing of Nagasaki almost wiped out Christianity in Japan. Nagasaki was the city with largest population of Japanese Christians."

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I'll put it this way; I love my American friends but you couldn't pay me enough to go to the States.well any major cities anyway.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I fear my government more than I fear a terrorist attack in the USA.

But frankly there is noting to fear. We cannot control acts of violence regardless of who is behind these attacks.

Just hope you are not in the way, when an events unfolds.

Fear is how the world is operated from, and has been since the beginning of man kind.

Fear and propaganda are used to control humans and to make money. Gun control does not work, you can remove all the guns from a country and the crime rate will stay the same.

The fact is, you will never get the guns out of the criminals hands, they will always have access to them through the Black Markets.

I turned off my TV mainstream media over 12 years ago, when I realized they were lying to us. I have to admit my nerves and anxiety improved since I did that.

There is really nothing to worry about, go on and live your life stress free and turn off mainstream propaganda. Life is so much better.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Please provide evidence to support your claim.

Here is a clue.

Muslims make up 0.9% of the population.

Non-muslim Americans would have to kill 99 people for every single person killed by a muslim extremist in a terror attack just to be equal in rate killed per capita.

We know muslims have killed over 3000 but I will use 3000 just to illustrate and make the math simpler.

Non-muslim terroristswould have to kill at least 297,000 people to be equal to the muslim population's terrorist murder rate per capita.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

The 2 atomic bombs that were dropped were to put a quick end to the war . Even when our President Obama met with the Emperor of Japan and apologized , the Emperor did not accept the apology . Want to know why ? Even he understood the above statement and said so himself
Peace. The " Wizard's First Rule" applies to this thread .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Ok lets us say that 9ooo deaths are gang related, suicide family violence..that still leaves 1000 americans killed by fellow americans

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
More people in the U.S. are killed by cows than sharks. For some odd reason I am more afraid of sharks.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theonenonlyone

I believe that the Federal Government is the biggest threat to freedom. Terrorists of any ilk don't scare me.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Look below for reason for deletion...
edit on 5-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Actually forget it I am not getting dragged into a gun debate.....
edit on 5-12-2015 by theonenonlyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
More people in the U.S. are killed by cows than sharks. For some odd reason I am more afraid of sharks.

Bizarre isn't it.....more people die every year from drink machines falling on them than are killed by sharks yet I am also more afraid of sharks

edit on 5-12-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Forgive me for asking but the point your are trying to make is ____________ please fill the blank for me.

edit on 5-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Forgive me for asking but the point your are trying to make is ____________ please feel the blank for me.

The point I was trying to make was " are you buying into propaganda that the Muslim terrorist is the biggest threat to daily lives of Americans..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
A lot of ATS members believe in the propaganda to some degree. I would say over 50%. Yes, it's that high.

You're against the Syrian refugees - you bought in.
You want to bomb IS - you bought in.
You want boots on the ground in Syria - you bought in.
You think San Bernadino was a terrorist attack - you bought in.

So many layers to the propaganda and mind control. All serving the interests of inciting fear of Muslims, more bombing in Syria, more escalation.

Even the most seasoned ATS vet can get hoodwinked by having their deepest and darkest prejudices triggered. If the "hidden hand" can manipulate governments then your average ATSer is no challenge.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Its a lot of factors that put America in danger from Islamic extremism, and any other extremist believes attacks, the same way that other countries are been attacked by radical Islamic followers our nation is too as that seems to be the topic of the day with groups like ISIS.

One thing is been afraid of attacks and another be worry about when and how many of those attacks could affect our nation and us as individuals.

Is not easy to predict when and how many, so that puts many American minds into the living in fear mode.

My husband and I have friends that are FBI and secret service, one of them told us one day this, "if the people knew the things I know, they would not be able to sleep at night ever again in their lives"

I never asked what he knew and he never volunteer either.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Lots it seems.

Hell i called it out and got slammed so obviously hit a nerve.

Hell just look at the trumpeters, everyone one of trumps supporters buys the BS.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I wonder how many Americans who used to top up the IRA glass every Friday are afraid of the Muslims now?.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think you're misunderstanding the situation...

It might at this point in time be more likely to die at the hands of a mentally unstable lone wolf than an islamic extremist, but it's the ideology you need to be worried about.

The fact that Islamic extremism is a worldwide issue, shows that there is a common cause, which makes it very dangerous.

These aren't mentally unstable individuals...mostly. these people are smart and calculating and have the ability to manipulate and brainwash other individuals to their cause. That's the worrying aspect.

The cause isn't, 'because I don't like Mondays', the cause is something far greater...religion. and this cause has an end game, which is to create a worldwide islamic caliphate.

This caliphate, we can see is establishing itself in the middle east, currently in Syria, Iraq, and now possibly Libya, Afghanistan, and Yemen. Many Muslims and this is a fact sympathise with IS. Whether you believe it or not, Muslims are taking over Europe. There are places that are occupied by them in the UK and France possibly other countries that are no go areas.

What I'm trying to say is you should be afraid, this is the biggest problem facing our way of life since world war ll. You may have only a small Muslim community in the US right now, but when Europe falls into the Islamic caliphate, which it will, through force or Trojan horse tactics, where they take over through votes, and there will be no buffer zone to protect you.

IS isn't propaganda, it's happening, and you need to wake up before you're waking up to loud speaker cries of Allah akbar. There's a saying, 'there's strength in numbers' and they are many. It's not about fearing for your individual lives anymore, it's about fearing for your way of life, because it's under existential threat...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Its called star baiting.

Going off on a gun rant even when not the topic is pure star bait.

Plus some people are just obsessed with them to a unnatural degree.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Not terribly worried about either one, frankly.

I'm certainly not going to be watching for evil Muslims, or evil right-wingers, or evil whatevers.

I try to be aware of what's going on around me, but that's the same as looking both ways before crossing the street.

Good, wish everyone was as level headed

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join