It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The world. Its a big place, full of lost souls. Is there really good still out there?

page: 1

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:05 PM
The world. It’s a big place, full of lost souls. Is there really good still out there?

Good can come in many shapes and forms, when we look at the world however, as a whole. Good doesn't just grow on trees. Considering the mass majority of big decisions are made by multi billionaires and trillionaires. It becomes obvious that the choice you and I are given are false. The rich own the media, the rich own the politicians, the rich own police which in effect own the streets. Like a rolling stone, it gathers momentum. It begins with an idea and ends with execution. When we talk about being PC, this is not being a good person. This is abiding by a wealthy ideology that wants you to not question its execution. To erase how people, think and feel, you are deleting their internal self. Which is a good aim for a controlling force. Terrorists everywhere!! Now let me monitor your life forever, this is another worrying aspect of modern life. News people watch and report on, then people fear and worry as they sleep at night. I ask you this, did your life change in any aspect since the first day you heard the news, till now? It does not affect you but people watch and worry. Fighting in others countries, a big card game. Money from war, war from fear and fear from PC people.

There is good in people but not in world affairs. Do not expect good news ever, as bad news is what sells.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:16 PM
Not doing evil is a good thing.

If you got one asshat sowing evil it ruins it for a bunch of good people that were just minding their own business and doing nothing wrong beforehand.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:38 PM
I had some good sirloin steaks today, grass fed locally grown organic limousin meat.

Sure, good still does exist out there. Although vegetarians might say it is evil.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:56 PM
a reply to: BlackProject

Really it is a very small world. Tiny in fact if viewed from a distance say, the center of the Milky Way galaxy.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:47 PM
There are many good people in the world doing good things. The negative things in life are always much more noticeable and "in your face" though. Bad people get further in greed based societies, so people that do good stay on the lower side of society.

Right now in the world someone is helping clean up littered streets, helping an elderly individual around the house, helping a neighbor with difficult chores, helping friends financially, donating to the poor. You hear the narcissist bragging about the good things that they do but those that do good for the sake of helping another individual do it bc it makes them feel good rather than doing it to brag about it.

You will never hear about the millions of good actions done on a regular basis unless you look very hard.

new topics

top topics