It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We must 'register & microchip' everybody to flush out ISIS - Illuminati Trump card - coming 2017

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I hope this is not too REAL for you guys!

Warning - future events coming soon!

I've been in a near sleep state deeply thinking about the world's problems when I collected them, my thoughts, I saw a neat and tidy, illuminati gift wrapped solution to the current, very convenient, worldwide (no less) ISIS threat and that's to get Russia, North america, South America, Africa, Europe, Russia, China, Rome, Iran, Israel (all banded together against ISIS very conveniently already (how quick did it happen?) etc to participate in the registration & microchipping of all their patriots. (Global)

Free vaccines have been a trial run of this for years! To get all the systems into place and make YOU and your children comfortable with the idea of Government putting things in you.

I believe Trump will be hugely instrumental in this 'microchipping movement' of which you already hear whispers in the wind.

You know, the illuminatis TRUMP card is actually Donald Trump himself, beautifully ironic.

This will be a very uncomfortable time of unrest for us but we will all deem it a necessary evil and it will have a certain allure because you can plug yourself into your phone and basically have, technologically speaking, the world at your fingertips but at what cost? Forever giving up your freedom? Living in a cashless negative interest, one world religion society where your every single move is monitored and controlled by big brother?

Well at least no more random terror attacks hey? If 'they' can weed out ISIS and all resisters to the 'new world order' then at least we will have global lasting peace right?

Do you know all who refuse the chip will be put in concentration camps or executed on the spot? Fema camps? Marshall law? Its all for the 'TRUMP card end game.'

After the very brief culling of all who resist 'call us terrorists because I will be one' that's what we will be called by government anyway as an excuse to kill us because we're a threat to world security. Because of 911 and the like all the relevant laws have already been put in place.

All this will happen soon. American elections are next year and then the illuminati end game begins. Do you think there is still separation of church and state? Did you miss the Pope addressing congress?

WW3 is coming in 2017 - 2018 and it will be brief and violent and bloody and WW3 will be against anyone who will resist the compulsory registration and microchipping of the entirety of the human race. The nazi concentration camps were a trial run of this and organizations such as the U.N and Nato will be involved.

All ISIS terrorists and christians (I'm a christian) and general stubborn old-schoolers and the like who refuses to register or take the chip will be gone and then the bright new world order (where you are now chipped) can begin where the peace will last, briefly but then there will be an all out nuclear war such as the planet has never seen before and if Jesus has not saved the elect then it would of been the time of the human beings extinction. lucky God told us about Jesus in the bible.

Anyway, wait and see Trumps solution to the terror threat and lots of elite will make lots of money supplying chips to the whole world.

Ask yourself which country in the world currently would not go along with this plan? There are none.

Please enjoy your last year or two of freedom because the *#«: is about to hit the fan!

ISIS will still be terrorizing the globe like faithful little puppets until then you can still expect frequent random attacks and maybe even a dirty bomb or two but guaranteed it will be on countries who's bombing benefits the N.W.O agenda and the Illuminati will play their TRUMP card. (I might be on their hit list for this post because I'm not a puppet.)

"And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." [Rev 14:9-12]

Warning! Don't take the chip! Please keep your eyes open its happening and you must decide and then give credit as this has been published in the bible for around 2000 years!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This won't happen in the U.S.

First of all, we would never cooperate with all those other countries and secondly there would be 20-30% of the population that would refuse and perhaps even react violently to the Government attempt to 'chip' them.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Nope, you arent allowed to force someone..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am not a number!
Well, I do have have a social security number...
I'm a free man!
Well... not without my social security number.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
We are already chipped. Take a look at the bank cards, passports, $100 bill, phones etc...etc...

Take that benign Nfc chip in the CC or $100 bill, take the receivers frequency then amplify the power to a high power receiver, and BAM, you can scan anyone from a distance, just like a toll reader and sticker on your windshield.

It's already here, and probably being used through tolls on existing systems with nothing but a freq change..

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Interesting idea, but allow me to propose another one. Soon, the actual Christians (all that accept Jesus as God and Savior, denomination not important) will be gone. Poof. After this happens, there will be a serious uproar, and theories will be flying every which way. It will be announced that this was an alien attack, and that no one is truly safe. All governments will come together, into ten sections, with one guy leading them all. All people will be told they need to take a chip, so that they can be protected against further abductions. This will also be claimed to benefit in other ways, with your money linked, so no one can steal it, medical date all readily available, lost kids easily located, and hey, those bad terrorists can be tracked and stopped. Any not taking it won't be able to use the new financial system, and could be labeled a terrorist, or alien co-conspirator.

I don't see someone like Trump being at the head, either. I suspect someone else entirely for that.

So, when some of us are gone, those remaining can see who was correct, and decide then what to do with that information.

The only sound option wold be to immediately accept Jesus, and brace yourself for a rough ride.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Isn't an overall surveillance that tracks our every activity already? Traffic cams, store and ATM, everywhere we buy something, electronically it records where, they know when you went to work, when you got home, where you stopped on the way.

Not so much to be watching you as you go, but to access if they need to know where you been.

That monitoring will only increase, they don't need to chip or tattoo everyone, you have a smart phone, a smart drivers license, a pair of shoes, a belt, a handbag and car. All these can have trackers in them, if they don't already…

Why do you even bother to go out these days, to go somewhere to buy something, right? Tracked on camera and by rfid all the way there and back.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I don't see it happening because they would be able to ID everyone who votes and TPTB definitely don't want that.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Dude, the Mark is going to be obviously the Mark. They can't trick you into getting it. And if they can, then it's no big deal. So why worry about it? I can see the being not cool with Big Brother watching ya, but don't bring in the religious aspect because this isn't that.

Don't worry, you're not on a hit list. That's seriously funny. Please stop being paranoid--trust in God, right?

Enjoy our freedom? Great. We will have that till we die. Free will and all that jazz.

I think you're just trying to scare people lol

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
watch CNN for a bit... more so.. the ads.

Trackers are in, and fear is a selling point.
NEC is watching you.. for your safety...

we are already *there* it's cumbersome and bulky now, but the tech (RFIDC) is already developed, they just need to get you all used to the idea.. then the smaller/implant version will follow soon after.

It's pointless deflecting or making excuses at this point, it's in our faces and being sold as a solution to all the worlds ill's

again.. if you think im full of s't.. turn on CNN and wait for the ads.

they are already selling it to the masses as a solution, we are a hair width away from it being the "total" solution.

and the idiots, will love it.
edit on 5-12-2015 by Xarian6 because: typo.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Fear mongering about forced microchipping of people crops up every now and then in the last decade or so. It's primarily mentioned by conspiracy advocates.

The government doesn't need to implant microchips. Most people have a Facebook account - lots of personal information already available at the drop of a hat. Other pertinent information is stored in records like Road Transport Authority (or whatever your local driver's license issuing place is). The government will never forcibly microchip people. Even if they wanted to, people would rise up against it. Civil discord is not conducive to a stable society.

And the vaccines.... my god. If the government really was trying to control our minds via vaccinations, why would they allow so many fools spread the message about how apparently evil vaccines are? I was vaccinated, and I most certainly am not a government lackey, in fact quite the opposite. If I had half the chance to take down a powerful government, I'd do it.

I can't believe I have to say this, but dreams aren't real.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Well, I'd say the "smartphone" is already kind of a chip implant. Except of course that not everyone has one and it's not directly connected to your body. So if you put it down or turn it off or whatever, you're kind of off the radar.

I would be looking for them to bring in something to replace the smartphone. Something that you wear. Something like the "smart watch" that monitors all of your detectable vitals.

It sounds pretty innocuous but it could actually be used in very nefarious ways. For example if such a device was to become so embedded into the fabric of life that it was considered to be suspicious or unusual for someone to take it off. Kind of like a "wedding ring" that binds you to "Big Brother".

Now if you're actually wearing a "smart" device that "knows" everything about you (right down to your heart rate and blood pressure) that's getting more into the kind of territory where you could basically call it the modern equivalent of the "telescreen" from 1984. If it comes to be seen as the kind of device you are expected to wear at all times and never take it off it could end up being just as nefarious as an implant.

But I'm not sure I'd connect any of this specifically to Donald Trump. I honestly can't see him getting the nomination or the win. I think he's a propaganda man. He's there because everything he does gets noticed. He can bring ridiculous things into the conversation. Things that would just be too weird for a serious candidate. He can "steer" things in bizarre directions and make it seem like an issue the rest of the candidates have to take seriously and "debate" (Of course it's very unlikely there is any real debate going on).

I don't think Trump is interested in winning or being president. I don't even think he has any ambitions in this department that are his own. He's essentially an actor, IMO. He doesn't care if he wins or loses. The people who are giving him the megaphone don't expect him to win. They are just using his face, his hair and his personality and his voice.

Now watch. When you see anything in the media about Donald Trump, the very next thing that happens is what? Someone will say to you "Donald Trump thinks we ought to do this. What do you think?"

That forces you (mentally) into a place you might not have had any intentions of going. It controls the conversation when people like Trump bring things up and/or make unorthodox suggestions, presumptions or assumptions (and they always make sure to think out loud without seeming to have a filter).

I think Trump should be taken more seriously than a lot of people are taking him. Not because he might win (I suppose he could but I doubt it). Because when you see a guy like him in an election, they're there for a reason. You can bet on that.
edit on 6-12-2015 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Imho and looking through Christian eyes we are being squeezed from the East with Islam and from the west the Illuminati system both the beast in my mind.

World bank and Accenture

The world bank knows of approx 1.8 billion people on the planet with no known form of identification and the company Accenture has been given the job of applying them with a biometric global identification.

This has already happened in India.
This from 2009
1.2bn population of India to be given biometric ID cards

I`m not sure what we already have is the so called mark as in SS numbers and chipped banked cards or bio id drivers licenses but could be for all I know. Its would be pretty hard to survive without them.

And on the other hand we have a growing religion that could be seen as being purposefully spread to western countries that wants the world to live under their beliefs and Sharia Law whilst Christianity is attacked by those in influential positions, which Revelations describes as a forced worship of the beast and Christians would be hunted for not taking the mark or forced worship and will be beheaded.

IDK but things that make me go hmmm

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Explain to me how the bible can reference future technological events. I mean the authors did not write about modern computers or smartphones. Or about the Industrial Revolution of the 1800's. I have read many theories and interpretations about what all the so called prophecies are about. Mostly I think it is the individual's own fear that they project into the meaning of the words. Basically they are trigger words to activate the fear and loathing response. A mind control meme.

Most of the time when the hyperbole of the right-wing Christians begins to froth over regarding the new world order and behave like over-zealing cultists yelling their doom news.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

We must 'register & microchip' everybody to flush out ISIS - Illuminati Trump card - coming 2017 - and how is that going to flush out ISIS.

Does trump intend to then grow the list of reasons for having the chip?

Does trump give us all an ironglad guarantee in writing that the chip will be used for this purpose and no other purpose, EVER?

Why does trump not restrict his proposal to those persons known to be ISIS as they are identified?

These questions demonstrate that his alledged reason for the chips is just an excuse to chip everybody.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Figured it was only matter of time before Trump was going to say similar Ben Carson was about chipping immigrants. Instead just chip everyone to solve the issue. The problem would be those supporting him some that may be aware and or against RDIF will rally around him because they support him.

I believe we're already there with the anti privacy concerns to even cell phones. Let alone FB where info is freely given away so much that criminals monitor people on it.

Now just to effectively remove resistance of those who once seen chipping as a concern, already won with cell phones, etc. If there's a plan to do away with cash RDIF will only help that, as well as pre crime determination as an example, possibly better than those with cell phones or plastic cards.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I wrote this article last year and it is already dated with further advances in identificaton and biometric technologies....

The Emerging ‘Mark of the Beast’ System: Sleepwalking into the Surveillance Society

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
It's ridiculous.

There's no need to micro chip people as already stated, we have already become symbiotic with our cell phones and debit cards and credit cards and passports.

Good enough.

And ISIS will implode on it's own. It's doesn't have the resources or the manpower to sustain itself beyond 2016.

~Tenth

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

You really caught me off guard there.

Never in my life have I expected future events to come so soon.

top topics

join