It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tube stabbing 'terrorist incident'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

#youaintnomuslimbruv is trending right now. This is looking to be the anti-terrorism battle cry for London right now. It could be said tho, the guy was known to have psyciatric problems and as such may well have had no islamic connections whatsoever so the comment may well have been a statement of fact, not a dissasociation from fundamentalism.

However it was intended, it seems to have started something interesting.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

Still like this picture of San Bernardino shooter ....

thenypost.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Nowadays everything that happens will be declared as terrorist attacks.
Sure, stabbing people is spreading terror too. TV too, Mass Media is Terror, to behonest.
Terrorizing people is Terror.
But what is meant when officials talk about terrorism and terror attacks?
It seems, at least here in germany, that not just one rightwinger motivated attack like arson attacks on refugee shelters, like stabbing politicians, attacking and burning down party offices, hunting blackhaired people through towns of eastern germany to beat them up, attacking of journalists and the police, nothing of all that was or is ever declared as a terrorist act!

Terror today means that someone wants that we(the "good", "civilized", white and western people...) are afraid of every muslim, of everyone that doesn`t look as we look ourselves. Officials nowadays want us to spy on each other and to report "suspicious" act of our neighbours, if they might be blackhaired and not looking west european. "Noooo", they said we shouldnt spy on each other, but that we all be should be "attentive"... Newspeak for spying on each other, like in the former GDR...
They want us to be feared, and they use the "bad, darkskinned and blackhaired, bearded and "arab" looking people to scare us. Because it seems that only blackheared people are terrorists. No word about Breijvik for example, or all those rightwinger terrorists like McVeigh for example. No war was started on Norway or the US, on white, blonde people because they started terror attacks against the western world.
No one told us that we should watch out for blonde, white, christian people, what they do in their homes and to report anything that we think could be suspicious. Maybe if every sunday 15 family members meet for lunch, no one would come up with the idea that they might be buldings bombs and preparing terrorist attacks, because they are white, blonde and christian.
The blackhaired, darker skinned, often bearded man is now the bogeyman, made to it since 9/11.
Took the russians/communists part after 9/11, since the cold war cooled down the western needed a new enemy.
No fear, no ruling!
So now, if a blackhaired man farts in the tube, it is declared as a terror attack, maybe a biological terror attack...

Who profits from declaring every fart to a terror attack? Linking lunatics or by secret services guided people to the "IS", who profits from all that?
It`s easy ,the same people that want us to be feared! Feared of what they want us to be feared of!
And if the people are feared enough, not at least by the unavoidable media hype(for two weeks after an attack, Paris is almost forgotten in germany, we have other, own problems here), those fearmongerers come out and present the solution.
Which is more surveillance of all the citizens and taxpayers, to "prevent" us from those terror attacks "made my blackhaired men". That causes, for sure, everytime a loss of our freedom. And till today mass surveillance couldn´t prevent all those terror attacks that happened(because the "needed" to happen, for the agenda, i guess).
But sadly the majority of people believes all that BS, they really seem to feel more secured the more agencies and corporations spy on them, the more cameras follow every of their steps, the more playsations and xboxes and "smart"-TVs listen to every of their words and are watching what they do at home, the more data is saved is Utah.

They are brainwashed by mass media, by TV and their "smart"phone gps and surveillance devices. They are programmed to think what others want them to think, and they obey. Programmed to hate who others want them to hate, and the follow the order. Not questioning anything what comes from official channels. They have eyes but can´t see, because they only look onto their spyPhone screens, doesn´t matter what they do.

That´s the simple reason why every fart nowadays is declared as that terror attack what others want us to see as a terror attack. Maybe they don´t want us to mention all that nazi terrorism that is happening everyday(in germany), increasingly.
Seems that this is "good terrorism", sorry, i forgot, it isn´t even terrorism, never declared to terrorism.
They want us to be feared of that people coming from countries and nations that became attacked, destabilized, destroyed, occupied by the western world, for oil and geopolitical reasons. So it is easier to wage war in those countries, if the own citizens all hate the people coming from there. We really could have good reasons to be feared, but in reality those people that are coming from there have to flee that chaos, they flee from all that violence and murders, they have enough of all that.

The lunatics that really want to kill people stay over there, with the "IS", or some others of the western funded "rebel" groups, they feel mighty over there, can do whatever they want and end up in paradise anyways, why should they come here? Since 2006, with Saudi money, many, many converted lunatics were created in all those western nations, if the so called "IS" wants someone to start a terror attack there, they just have to activate those homegrown, domestic terrorists. Btw, the Saudis are, like the US, our "best friends" here(business, weapons, oil...), and all that started with 9/11. Should give us all to think, the fact that we are attacking and fighting ourselves in the western world!

BigBrother keeps rising, but people are to blind to see...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
By the way I will take this chance to apoligise as I think some people took what I said in my secound post out of context as it was not meant to be a dig at all Americans, just a certain segment and your goverment.

Though I wll still stand by my point that your more likley to be killed by a fellow citzen be it in the USA, France , UK or Australia than by a foriegn terrorist.
edit on 6-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Even your attacks in California were i believe US citizens.

no. One was. One was from Pakistan on a Fiance' VISA. So only one American citizen.
Both were of middle Eastern decent. Both were Muslims. Both killed quite a few people.
They were well armed and trained. Like the people in Paris. It seems this kind of thing happens everywhere. Not just in the US.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

By the way I will take this chance to apoligise as I think some people took what I said in my secound post out of context as it was not meant to be a dig at all Americans, just a certain segment and your goverment.

Though I wll still stand by my point that your more likley to be killed by a fellow citzen be it in the USA, France , UK or Australia than by a foriegn terrorist.

You are more likely to be killed by a car than a terrorist. But the car's don't plan and train for months.
And they have no remorse.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

. Im not saying we should ignore the threat.

Terrorism is evil.

But point was need to not get caught up in hysteria and go down a route of our own extremism.

The USA went down a dark path after 9/11 and the government did some pretty terrible things in the name of stopping terrorism and the world is still being affected by the aftermath of those mistakes. The UK to a lesser extent did the same thing though it was more directed abroad rather than the USA that directed its action abroad and at home.

edit on 6-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sad nutter!

And a bit too close to my area... Lets hope he was just deranged and doing it on his own accord or if not, that he tells the Police all he knows about other such people rearing to do some damage!

One thing I did notice was that he didn't look 'Syrian' to me, he looked 'Adrican' or of 'African' descent.

Could 'This is for Syria' sound like 'Allua Akhba' from a distance? LOL

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

whats the matter with you?

Are you a twat?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ahh good old fashioned hypocrisy.

US posters claim this will be used by the UK government to erode our liberties and make police carry guns, people point out the fact we're a bit more mature than that and get called Anti-American.

If you can't see what this has to do with the US, then you must not have been paying attention to Syria for the past 57 years the US has been bombing and arming rebels in the country.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Good to see the good people of London giving him what for verbally also

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: selfharmonise

But we dont even know yet if he is even a syrian refugee or a home grown nutcase.

in fact none of the attacks have been by syrians but home grown jihadis.

Now now play the game. Stop presenting inconvenient facts. You will be stating that Christians born in the UK have created more terrorists attacks in the 70's and 80's than all the ISIS attacks combined!

ISIS is a cult not an army rampaging across Europe like the Nazis. We are being whipped into hysteria.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: Discotech
It's the young Muslims in the UK I am worried about most. They genuinely worry me. I have worked with 5 young Muslims at my work, 1 from Pakistan the rest born n bred.

They are all incredibly nice people at face value, but once you ask questions on how they see the world it is really really shocking. Unwarranted hatred for certain countries, warped views on science and it's validity. The thing that is most worrying is they use the quran to justify certain points but when I ask have they read the book they all said no,. They state the usual points like it proves DNA, explains birth etc etc but couldn't quote a passage as they have never read it by themselves, just regurgitating the charasmatic leaders teachings. One felt that an earring cured his genital problem for Allah's sake. Another one has been to the natural history museum 3 times and still believed the existence of dinosaurs was fabricated and that the Jews did 9/11 (sigh)

I base my opinions on experiences and I have never meant a Muslim I feel "comfortable" around simply because they view the world in such a negative way. I am only speaking about the young Muslims originating from the UK, and not the older generation as I have no interacted with them on the perception level.

At the colleges and universities, there were particular groups of people handing out leaflets called "An Introduction to Islam". Those start off with basic facts about science, quote the relevant passages of the quaran. Everything from the formation of the universe, to atoms, photons, genetics. Then it goes off on a bender about world domination.

I believe the Jews did 9/11 - the twin towers were scheduled to be renovated in order to have asbestos removed. That would have cost billions. It would have been cheaper to dissassemble them. And even more cheaper to just demolish them.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   
First off I hope the victim makes a full recovery from this, second I will say a well done to the officers who attended the scene as they had what looked like a really quick response time.

Leytonstone station is not the easiest places to get to or to even locate someone in as it has two exits that are quite away apart from each other. Also one of the exits is located near a busy one system Maybe it was this fact that the attacker targeted this location as it is not the most obvious place in this area to cause a commotion but I am sure he thought that most of the local armed police units and anti terror police would be stationed at Stratford which is a main transport hub and also connected to the Olympic site and Westfield shopping centre, this location is a number of miles away from Leytonstone but can still be very busy at the time of the attack.

I will be interested to see what they say about his motives and how he came to be standing in a London Underground ticket hall having nearly killed someone and if he was just a lone wolf that has been reading into ISIS propaganda or something far more organised. I would not be surprised if he was radicalized whilst serving a sentence for something else as if the reports are to be believed there is a massive amount of recruitment going on in prison.

RA

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
How ridiculous to label it as a "terrorist attack". It's simply an unstable,delusional,nobody joining in the rhetoric.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
From what I saw on Euronews the attacker didn't attack more people because he didn't want to, he remained close to the (last?) victim brandishing the knife and not letting other people help the victim.

“I look over. I see a guy huddled on the floor behind the barriers and a guy brandishing a knife. It was a small blade that was about three inches long and he’s screaming: ‘Go on then, run, run!’. And there is just people…wanting to go forward and help the guy, but the guy is standing right next to him just brandishing a knife.”

Source

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Almost all your mass shootings are by pissed off white teenagers.

Only the ones the politicos, and the media sensationalize.

The rest are made up by gangs, and inner cities like Chicago that NEVER gets reported on.

And they are not 'white'.

Case in point:

Nobody is talking about Bunny Friend Park, and that’s a problem

Raise your hand if your heard about that 'mass shooting'.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah, that would be a 3rd bombing then.

UK just finished it's 2nd bombing of Syria 19 hrs ago.
Uk Bombing of Syria

Also, now since Russia got into the mix,
We now have :
U.S. / France / UK / (maybe Russia? still) Bombing Syria.
I get it, but somewhere in there some innocents are going to be harmed causing a few legitimate backlashes? Was this one? I don't know. Am I bleeding heart, who cares..

I thought this was pretty interesting.

Why the US, France and Britain are destroying Syria
Remember, Retired US General Wesley Clarke went on record in 2007 stating that the fix was in: the U.S. had unilaterally decided to destroy Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, and Iran.

edit on 12/6/2015 by movingmyeye because: Fixing links!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Still they are are US Citziens.

We are more likley to get killed by our own people than by the scary mulsim boggy man.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I'm 45 min from New Orleans and I think I heard it briefly on the Radio.. But no more.
But it's almost every day someone dies in NOLA. It's the norm now.
In that case, pissed off black gang members. Still, no one wants to talk about it...
Stats of homicides are rising in: Philadelphia, Chicago, New Orleans, St. Louis, Baltimore,
Milwaukee.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join