It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Around how many MILLION Syrian Refugees Fled their own country?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Mass exodus galore. The video footage in recent months

of both mobs of syrians fleeing:

as well as of Syria looking literally like a leveled battlefield:

makes it clear its nothing short of DEPOPULATION of an entire country underway.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect

The Syria Campaign estimates the number closer to 10 million Syrians displaced, which would be almost half of the country's population.
I don't see that air strikes will halt this exodus, they can only make matters worse.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
why are we as a nation even having a discussion about allowing up to 100,000 refugees into the country per year by 2017?
It is a very sad day indeed, when a terror expert has to warn Americans that fighting a deadly terror group is now up to them because their president refuses to do so.
On November 16, 2016, Dr. Sebastian Gorka, distinguished chair of military theory at Marine Corps University joined Judge Jeanine Pirro, tells us that fighting ISIS is now up to the American people because the Obama administration is not going to do it.
His suggestions include "people should be on a “heightened level” of alert while out in public," "reporting any suspicious activity immediately to the authorities," "find out if their local counties will begin accepting new refugees," and "Prepare yourself. Educate your loved ones."

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Why depopulate a country, then take in the refugees generated anyway?

To depopulate one's own country, next?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

You would think 10 million or even 4 million people could rally together to rid their country of the scourge that is ISIS.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Syria practically NUKED! Wonder where did ISIS get all THOSE weapons!!

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: beansidhe

You would think 10 million or even 4 million people could rally together to rid their country of the scourge that is ISIS.

villages were flattened by US bombs. What the media DOESN'T tell you.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-12-2015 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I watched a video on the board the other day of a Syrian woman claiming that the mjority of refugees are not actually Syrians, but people fleeing other ME & African countries trying to reach Europe via Syria.

No passport required.

In any event Syrias screwed.....with Iran up next for... 'transitioning.'

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

I am well aware the US's involvement in creating and funding ISIS.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
why are we as a nation even having a discussion about allowing up to 100,000 refugees into the country per year by 2017?
It is a very sad day indeed, when a terror expert has to warn Americans that fighting a deadly terror group is now up to them because their president refuses to do so.
On November 16, 2016, Dr. Sebastian Gorka, distinguished chair of military theory at Marine Corps University joined Judge Jeanine Pirro, tells us that fighting ISIS is now up to the American people because the Obama administration is not going to do it.
His suggestions include "people should be on a “heightened level” of alert while out in public," "reporting any suspicious activity immediately to the authorities," "find out if their local counties will begin accepting new refugees," and "Prepare yourself. Educate your loved ones."

I take it you consider bombing the living piss out of ISIS strongholds "doing nothing?" What do you want, a draft and a million soldiers on American soil searching 120 million households? Maybe napalm the national forests and private lands? Perhaps rain down an apocalypse of nukes on the entire Middle East?

People eat up too many media lies. The US is not sitting on its (hands), despite what some liars would like for you to believe.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
I watched a video on the board the other day of a Syrian woman claiming that the mjority of refugees are not actually Syrians, but people fleeing other ME & African countries trying to reach Europe via Syria.

No passport required.

In any event Syrias screwed.....with Iran up next for... 'transitioning.'

With Obama having recently given India a bunch of weapons, am wondering if the War of Terror will make a pit stop again in Pakistan first before heading straight for Iran, next?

I mean it would be in NWO's best interest if they secure a puppet nation bordering India and/or China during this war on ISIS.
edit on 5-12-2015 by mandelaeffect because: (no reason given)

top topics

join