It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASSAD: ISIS created by US, Saudis FRANCE: Assassination Not Necessary 'Before' Transition

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Asad's real support wouldn't exceed % 20 in Syria .

Your presumed narrative is based on false premise. No one can divide a nation who is not already divided along ethnic and religous lines .

Syria was just that .

Hell for Kurdish peasant , hell for Turkmen shepherd and hell for most Arabs.

Basically , Asad and his father long oppressed their own people with a help from Soviets & France .

People were/are ripe with anger and NWO wants to use that potential to usher in the new rulers .

This is "Basic Corporate Hostile Take Over " which as a result I end up giving money to Syrian refugees everyday .

Syria will better off without Asad and without ISIS ; sooner the better

I agree with what you say but i really dont think we can justify another war. The last too still have massive implications. The people that loose here are the Syrian people.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I presume that the reader would do some search on their own see that 55,000 pictures of torture has been smuggled out .

We as a collation force are no better we have been complicit in torture in the Iraq conflict..

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I presume that the reader would do some search on their own see that 55,000 pictures of torture has been smuggled out .

We as a collation force are no better we have been complicit in torture in the Iraq conflict..

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mandelaeffect
The video has been removed...seems like they want this kept quiet. I mean, if Israel is in talks with Google and YouTube to censor Palestinian videos, do we really believe the American government isn't capable of the same. Shame, I wanted to view it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join