It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ASSAD: ISIS created by US, Saudis FRANCE: Assassination Not Necessary 'Before' Transition

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

You disrespect the Syrians by spouting the manufactured script that has been employed to overthrow him, it is the same script over and over again. Heard it about Sadaam, heard it about Gadaffi, and now the same old crap, sadly the people you claim to be supporting are the victims and continue to be.'

Regardless of how much you detest the actual will of the Syrian population, the only thing standing between them and the horror show we currently see playing out in Libya and Iraq is the Assad Government. If the people, as you claim were against Assad, the country would have had a revolution by now.

As far as the misleading statement, he routinely drops bombs on civilian population is concerned, the areas that are being bombed have been held hostage by Daesh. You may as well come out and support these monsters.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Iran is next .

I believe turkey will be next, things arent as they seem in bigger scheme of things right now, but will be very obvious soon enough.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

A month later he was dead. When his parents collected the body they found it in a state that would have made even the Marquis de Sade wince.

Khatib was covered in bruises and cigarette burns. Once the cigarettes were finished, his captors simply used the cavities formed from bullet wounds to his knees as a repository. Another cavity was also present, further up his body where his penis had been cut off and mutilated.

I love this sort of stuff. No proof at all. Now tell me, do Muslims even smoke? It just sounds so far fetched like all of the other far fetched notions.

One minute is is Daesh doing all the terrible things and now it is Assad .... like he goes around torturing children himself.

Jeez man, think for yourself!

If the US Gov wants him gone, then, I for one will give the guy the benefit of the doubt!

P

I presume that the reader would do some search on their own see that 55,000 pictures of torture has been smuggled out .

Warning Graphic Photos
zamanalwsl.net..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Mass Torture Evidence - Syria

Damascus prisons would make a grown man weep for justice .

There are other players in usa ; other than the legitemate goverment .

edit on 5-12-2015 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MegaSpace

Iran is next .

I believe turkey will be next, things arent as they seem in bigger scheme of things right now, but will be very obvious soon enough.

There are 30+ million Turks in Iran and they are boiling for a fight with Iranian Mollah Regime .

While accusing Turks of oppressing Kurds in Turkey ; Iran was busy oppressing it's own Turkish minority .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just keep in mind,that we know about Assad doing torture because we sent people to him to BE tortured. Look up the Arar case. How many more do we not know about? Notice how Assad like Qadaffi,and Saddam was once our 'friend' doing our dirty work. So they didn't torture their people then? Bull#. We knew and could have cared less. Remember, we set up and supported the Shah of Iran for all those years,and his brutality was out of this world. We could have gave a rat's ass who or how he was killing. Just as long as he played nice with our CIA.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

If the people, as you claim were against Assad, the country would have had a revolution by now.

Are you for real?

What do you think the war in Syria is about? It's a civil war.

Look up what that means.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

If the people, as you claim were against Assad, the country would have had a revolution by now.

Are you for real?

Look up what that means.

Are you for real?

There is nothing civil about Daesh who have been used by NATO/Saudi/Israeli to destroy everything about this country.

You may want to stop drinking the western koolaid.

There were plans for this back in the 50's, it was called operation straggle.

How many countries have been overthrown by western interests by orchestrating "civil wars'

Operation Straggle, as the Syrian component was called, envisioned a military coup that would be triggered by various violent activities on the country's borders, duly fomented by the Turks, the British Secret Service, and the CIA. Key “conservative elements in Syria , dissatisfied with the present situation,” were to be provided with cash and, once more, promises of rapid U.S. recognition.

For the love of the Syrians, think and use some logic.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

ISIS moved in when they saw the opportunity to do so.

There has been civil (there's that word again) unrest in Syria for close to a decade, protests inspired by the Arab Spring turned violent and that's when the civil war started.

Operation straggle was an anti communist strategy thought up at the height of the Cold War. Are you saying that Syria is a communist country?

And I'm not sorry to say this, but ISIS has nothing to do with NATO, Israel or the US, you should do more research on its origins instead of parroting conspiracy sites with small minded and narrow views on the world.

And I'll give you a freeby, Assad let ISIS run free in his own country. He is the reason why they have such a foot hold there now. He hoped that ISIS would deal with the rebels for him.

edit on 5/12/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Are you for real?

Look up what that means.

Are you for real?

There is nothing civil about Daesh who have been used by NATO/Saudi/Israeli to destroy everything about this country.

You may want to stop drinking the western koolaid.

There were plans for this back in the 50's, it was called operation straggle.

How many countries have been overthrown by western interests by orchestrating "civil wars'

Operation Straggle, as the Syrian component was called, envisioned a military coup that would be triggered by various violent activities on the country's borders, duly fomented by the Turks, the British Secret Service, and the CIA. Key “conservative elements in Syria , dissatisfied with the present situation,” were to be provided with cash and, once more, promises of rapid U.S. recognition.

For the love of the Syrians, think and use some logic.

People are " forcing the hand of god " for armaggeddon ; Damascus will be in ruins says the prophecy .

Syria was easy to break up because the governing group had no root support . It was the Russian arms not surprisingly supported anything anti-western .

Before the civil war , the Kurds weren't even issued government papers in Syria and people who wanted to live pious lives were oppressed .

Btw , no bombs are falling on Raqqa so far ; ISIS members are safe and sound from Russian bombs in their capital.

West had carved Syria out off Ottoman Empire on the map . The separation of Turkey & Syria by the Allies has created a de facto situation of families being divided . There was no border for 1000 years and suddenly people were being told that there is a border.

West made Syria , West can and do break Syria .

Ask Rothchilds if you can , who will own the Syrian Central Bank.

edit on 5-12-2015 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
Just keep in mind,that we know about Assad doing torture because we sent people to him to BE tortured. Look up the Arar case. How many more do we not know about? Notice how Assad like Qadaffi,and Saddam was once our 'friend' doing our dirty work. So they didn't torture their people then? Bull#. We knew and could have cared less. Remember, we set up and supported the Shah of Iran for all those years,and his brutality was out of this world. We could have gave a rat's ass who or how he was killing. Just as long as he played nice with our CIA.

Nato is the big dog , no question about it .

Corruption and Crime never sleeps around the world .
In fact , water might sleep but enemy never does .

I do have some beef with the way USA handles it's operatives like Saddam , Shah and especially Kaddafi .

I mean Kaddafi was doing something for the Libyans for sure . And he was oppressing some group of Libyans at the same time too .

Nato is facing a real Chinese Threat in less then 20 years .

That is what Nato is busy with for last 10 years .

Some people might want a Chinese Communist Party as their boss , I wouldn't .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

You disrespect the Syrians by spouting the manufactured script that has been employed to overthrow him, it is the same script over and over again. Heard it about Sadaam, heard it about Gadaffi, and now the same old crap, sadly the people you claim to be supporting are the victims and continue to be.'

Regardless of how much you detest the actual will of the Syrian population, the only thing standing between them and the horror show we currently see playing out in Libya and Iraq is the Assad Government. If the people, as you claim were against Assad, the country would have had a revolution by now.

As far as the misleading statement, he routinely drops bombs on civilian population is concerned, the areas that are being bombed have been held hostage by Daesh. You may as well come out and support these monsters.

Asad's real support wouldn't exceed % 20 in Syria .

Your presumed narrative is based on false premise. No one can divide a nation who is not already divided along ethnic and religous lines .

Syria was just that .

Hell for Kurdish peasant , hell for Turkmen shepherd and hell for most Arabs.

Basically , Asad and his father long oppressed their own people with a help from Soviets & France .

People were/are ripe with anger and NWO wants to use that potential to usher in the new rulers .

This is "Basic Corporate Hostile Take Over " which as a result I end up giving money to Syrian refugees everyday .

Syria will better off without Asad and without ISIS ; sooner the better .

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   

ISIS moved in when they saw the opportunity to do so.

There has been civil (there's that word again) unrest in Syria for close to a decade, protests inspired by the Arab Spring turned violent and that's when the civil war started.

Operation straggle was an anti communist strategy thought up at the height of the Cold War. Are you saying that Syria is a communist country?

And I'm not sorry to say this, but ISIS has nothing to do with NATO, Israel or the US, you should do more research on its origins instead of parroting conspiracy sites with small minded and narrow views on the world.

And I'll give you a freeby, Assad let ISIS run free in his own country. He is the reason why they have such a foot hold there now. He hoped that ISIS would deal with the rebels for him.

Ok first off, since you are refuting the claim made in my link, please do elaborate on this point. Not a fan of Wikipedia but since you may need more info note the references at the bottom

Second, you simply choose to believe the parroted western story of supporting "moderate rebels" being spewed forth by the main stream media, with its war spreading, fear inducing lie after lie, as opposed to critically thinking about the obvious trail leading back to NATO, ie the current situation in Turkey.

Third, your freebie is simply an indication of your willing ignorance as you buy the worldview sold to you from the war profiteers that psychologically manipulate you successfully. You fail to connect dots of how they "saw the opportunity" to do so with assistance from military intel/weapons of the west.

Daesh flooded into Syria from Iraq, Turkey, Jordan, and Isreal, I have learned none of this from the "conspiracy" websites, I have learned it from Syrians I have spoken with.
edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSaturday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Are you for real?

Look up what that means.

are you for real?

ISIS are not backed by the society in SYRIA. Its not a civil war.. ISIS is a cancer that has been grown by the west to bring down Assad

Its no civil war, thats what they want you to believe with their nonsense reporting.

Assad even says it him self, ISIS has no following - it is not a SYRIAN society group.

the minor protests that began all those years ago were encouraged and backed by the west, we are the ones running the arab springs.. we thought we could roll Assad as easily as we did Gaddafii but it turns out, we were wrong.

civil war.. boy thats a hoot!

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

You should read what I said better.

ISIS moved in and took advantage of the civil war going on at the time, you can carry on all you like, but it's a civil war that has now turned into some proto-world war..

Also, if the west created the Arab Spring, why did it also occur in countries like Jordan, Bahrain, Egypt, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia?

Last time I checked, the west hasn't "rolled" them. Why?

I know it's the cool thing to hate on the US, but this is so much bigger than you, and just about everyone else here who parrots the same mindless rhetoric, can even imagine.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Not sure how to reply to you really, who are these Syrians you speak of? Defectors from Assad's regime? Or some guy you know on Facebook?

You clearly aren't interested in discussing this, rather just slinging cliches like MSM this and western propaganda that.

Let me guess, RT is a reliable news source for you right?

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Ok, Lets go through the points again....

You have yet to even attempt to refute the evidence known as Operation Straggle, other than some weak attempt of personal opinion referencing communism, which you may have gotten from your facebook friend.

Again I ask you to refute my claim of a western backed coup, aimed at Syria and their sovereign government back in 1956 no RT source needed!

The Syrians I speak of have no way of sourcing validity. They are personal friends of mine that I have spoken with about developments happening within Syria since 2010.

The rest of this in response to your comment to Agit8dchop, if you honestly do not understand the west's meddling within the "arab spring" I have nothing left to say to you. You willingly ignore far too many historical events, to fit into your support of western terrorism... I am sorry, I meant western "intervention"

I will leave you to your fairy tales of benevolence

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I'm not refuting the coup attempt, I just addressed your notion that the 1956 attempt is linked to today.

Did you know the US government had/has invasion plans against every country, including allies like the UK.

And I never said the west didn't meddle, I Said they didn't start it. Quite a big difference.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Veterans Today is not exactly the most credible source for info...IMO.

No news is credible ... and certainly not from any western country, except perhaps the US. The US has a history, of showing even alternative news media outlet. But here, in Europe ... it's just propaganda, and even though there are a bits and pieces from Germany ... Germany is just a stooge, unreliable and untrustworthy.

One has to go through all news outlets, to find "truth" ... and a lot of what Veterans today say ... makes sense, more sense than your ISIS story ... which is pure nonsense.

We all know, that the US as people are not behind it ... but we do suspect the government to be. No way in hell, they couldn't know ... unless they were completely incompetent, to the point of being retrded. We of course, hope, that the US has had a series of "wrong" intelligence ... but I wouldn't hold my breath for that now.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   

There are 30+ million Turks in Iran and they are boiling for a fight with Iranian Mollah Regime .

While accusing Turks of oppressing Kurds in Turkey ; Iran was busy oppressing it's own Turkish minority .

Im not refering to the kurds alone, there is a great article titled "turkey the next failed state" has some amazing insights into turkey's turmoils within its borders. Now if thats not enough, turkey is acting like a drunken bully wanting to fight on international arena, just look around ats forum topics regarding turkey's behaviour. Turkey has a mad man for a president, who's out of control. Reminds me of Sadam, we know how that ended.....

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

And what country let them flourish...it wasn't the US, or France...Saudi Arabia may be a different story though.

Yes the US helped them flourish

The US created and funded a terrorist regime in Syria that would be used to destabilize the region and create a specific advantage for American interests over China and Russia.

Prior to 2012, ISIS, as we know them, did not exist. So how did this unknown group of psychopathic killers gain such notoriety so quickly?

Leaked Pentagon documents and News Anchor Ben Swann from WGCL Atlanta, explain exactly what happened

thefreethoughtproject.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join