It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Joke All UFO Fans Will Like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Do you think that aliens have the same type of people on their planets that we have on Earth that say the absolute most asinine thing regarding aliens that would make the other aliens look at them shake their head a few times and ask..... " Did you really just say that?"
edit on 5-12-2015 by Dryson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Insert Anal-probe joke here

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dryson

Following that logic, then you must be an alien.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The fish that gets caught, hauled on deck and returned to the ocean says the same thing…

"You guys aren't going to believe what happened to me."

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

No doubt.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
When we finally reach another, inhabited planet (if we haven't already) wouldn't the inhabitants be saying "Look ! A UFO!" ? (Or whatever that is in their language)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
"It's a ROCK!"
3.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: uktorah
When we finally reach another, inhabited planet (if we haven't already) wouldn't the inhabitants be saying "Look ! A UFO!" ? (Or whatever that is in their language)

Whatever. For sure, their governments and scientist would deny it being an earthly UFO.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: uktorah

Only planet we will ever get to is mars and that is a long shot lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I love to insert anal probe jokes wherever I can.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I suppose it would depend if they were of hive mind vs. independent mind. But, I would think if the universe is full of life like some astrophysicists believe due to the size, H20 being very common, and the finding of over 1300 planets so far, then many forms of beings or life are throughout the universe.

Milky Way is estimated to contain 200–400 billion stars,[29] although this number may be as high as one trillion.[30] There are probably at least 100 billion planets in the Milky Way.

Source

There are literally a billion of stars in the Milky Way, and they have a theory after finding planets that planet formation is common around stars. They have found planets in the so called Goldilocks zone. where life could exist as it is far enough away from the star to have fluid water, but not frozen over planetary wide.

It follows, that if we developed these traits, created or not, then there is a high probability that other human like beings has rising on other planets, along with a multitude of new lifeforms we know nothing about. So, for me it is safe to say that I think it is a great possibility. And that was just the Milky Way. Considering there are trillions, upon trillions of galaxies and planets in them, well I think statistics must be heavily in favor of the hypothesis.

We have numerous ancient, and not so ancient peoples that culturally believe in 'space brothers'. And they have to be dismayed, provided they know and monitor us and/or our transmission into space, then I can see serious head shaking about our destructive and still primitive ways and technology. Being our penchant for death and wars, Hitler's Munich Olympic Games being the first broadcast able to leave the planet in deep space would be one of the first transmissions the alien worlds, electronic monitoring and defense organization, or scout ships would have picked up.

This portrays an ideology that maybe after looking into the first video, assuming they deciphered it, and subsequent World War would make very indelible thoughts about such a civilization.

We are a world of ridiculous political, tribal, and counterproductive machinations to keep the people of this world from attaining a higher spiritual understanding of the individuals abilities.

We must come together as a human race, stop killing each other over the whims of corporate and governmental tactics to hold us down, keep us divided, keep freeing and major advances in technology to correct problems on our planet. As a majority of the world population goes, other that cultural barriers exploited by the powers that be, we outnumber them massively. We as a free people can for once in history decapitate the head of the snake and come together as human brothers and sisters to keep this from happening to us again. It will be ugly. Global revolution would be major. We would be the help of certain key military MOS's to prevent the use of nuclear weapons long enough to make a rapid change we all know must be made to save the majority. The population will be reduced by their last try attempts to stop a world wide nuclear holocaust or genetic based Bio-weapons, and to a lesser extent chemical weapons.

Remember to watch for false flag attack played of as ET UFO's when there are more clues they are inter-dimensional, or capable of cloaking, and hide in the deepest oceans barley explored. It would explain USO's/UFO's and there behavior. Until we the citizens of Earth find out the reasons behind these anomalies, we are vulnerable to a surprise attack or false flag attack as we lack critical knowledge.

I leave you with Mr.SIFF's Camper Killer #14 commentary which is very interesting. I do not think we understand yet where they come from. Perhaps both Extraterrestrial, and more evidence points to an inter-dimensional origin. I love Mr. SIFF's Camper Killer commentaries because it makes you think and is fun to watch his verbal jujitsu, if you will.

edit on 5/12/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Do not listen to that ancient alien rubbish it also could be something else ima not going to say what becouse it might cause crap but it has to be a possiblity. In my eyes it is truth. No one knows if or not about anything and when someone says we see this or that from 15 million years ago I think ok how does anyone know it is just guess work. Theory is not fact nor can it be proven.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saylesie17
a reply to: spirit_horse

Do not listen to that ancient alien rubbish it also could be something else ima not going to say what because it might cause crap but it has to be a possibility. In my eyes it is truth. No one knows if or not about anything and when someone says we see this or that from 15 million years ago I think ok how does anyone know it is just guess work. Theory is not fact nor can it be proven.

True, and if you are saying it may be a supernatural aberration (not saying that was your implication, just IF it was) I have feeling on that angle too. I do not know the source, but only can be alert of the potential possibilities. Exactly, which is why my statement is a theory, sorry if I didn't make that clear. That is the cool thing about Mr. SIFF's video. He says things with are logical, like, What is all the anal probes? We could have sent a probe over a planet and know almost all about it, we would get genetic material and be gone. What is up with them still being here doing these things (if they are) and what has it taken tens of thousands of years. It doesn't make sense. If you hadn't heard Mr. SIFF before on Camp Killer Commentary 14, you might enjoy it.

edit on 5/12/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Dupe deleted
edit on 5/12/15 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NightGypsy

I love to insert anal probe jokes wherever I can.

You see! Sh it like this is why the Humans wont's talk to us!
edit on 5-12-2015 by Dryson because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join