It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2015 - Breadline - Today - Finland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Well good luck for the futures, i dont know why but im sure you guys will be fine.
edit on 5-12-2015 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

You got to be kidding me.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Nope, lets talk about this in a year, im sure finland will still be there, but hey if you want to be scared go ahead, i cant help you there.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Nope, lets talk about this in a year, im sure finland will still be there, but hey if you want to be scared go ahead, i cant help you there.

Some of you Canadians are getting pretty high and mighty lately. How about we start sending all of the 'undocumented' from the border with Mexico up your way? It's really simple math. If you have x number of dollars and it isn't enough to stop poverty then you add y number of additional mouths to feed and roofs to provide then you are deeper in the hole. I don't know when or why simple math started to be left out of government accounting.

ETA: Maybe if they confiscate your property to give housing to refugees you'd sing a different tune. They've already started that in Europe. It's inexcusable as far as I'm concerned.
edit on 12/5/15 by Ksihkehe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Really, so making stuff up to try to prove something thats not factual, lets see in 1 year how finland is doing, but hey like i already said, if your affraid i cant help you either.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Really, so making stuff up to try to prove something thats not factual, lets see in 1 year how finland is doing, but hey like i already said, if your affraid i cant help you either.

Making stuff up? Please tell me what I made up. You are delusional. I said it's simple math. There isn't enough money to stop the poverty that already exists... how exactly can adding more mouths to feed and roofs to provide somehow change that?

I'm not afraid. My property will be taken over my dead body so there is nothing for me to worry about... I'll be dead.

Like I said, give up everything you own and go live in a tent camp if you feel so strongly about it. I'm sure we can find a large family that will gladly take over your home and use your income to provide for themselves... or is it that you only want to give away money from other people? That's the typical MO of the social justice warrior, give away things that don't belong to you while keeping your own things. How about we put it to a vote? We'll vote on giving up everything you own to somebody else and see how that goes. It's easy to spend money or take things when it isn't yours to begin with.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Im sorry but when did people have to give everything they own to feed and house these immigrants, making stuff up my friend.

But like i said if your affraid i cant help you there.

My taxes help other canadians that need healtcare and social services.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Hey now, I didn't vote for the yahoos doing this currently. Once politicians hand out benefits like free candy to voters, things start to go horribly wrong nd you can't even fix it back to where it was at the start. What the EU is doing with their immigration policy makes no sense to me. Germany says it needs to do it with their current low birthrate, wouldn't it have made more sense to just incentivize Current Germans to have more children? Just saying....
a reply to: pavil

Sense.........

There is no "sense" to anything in politics.
Pure emotion run amok.

Anarchy with a dangerous facade.

Can anyone point to a genocide under anarchy?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join